Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

women, the reason for other woman's downfall (Page 3)

amalia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
MrMonster Senior Member
MrMonster
MrMonster

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Women Accuse each other but it's not by nature, it's simply put, they're just too bored, jealous.. Etc, it's funny when it comes down i usually blame the man, without knowing half the story, and then after some while, i found out it was the woman whose fault was it, a lot more then it should i just be sickened by how women behave, they all take pride in the fact that they're sentimental and more connected to the child, mind you so your the person whose behind all those crazy emo kids?, but they refuse to believe that men are physically more capable, i am thirteen and i fight for women rights, but i could never disagree it's the man's job on the battle field, seriously people if women are allowed as soldiers, men should be allowed in hair-salons, and the girl's bathrooms, i guess we are moving to a new level, a level that is the complete opposite of the past, like Past is the opposite of future, where men are oppressed rather then women, if women can.. run the office, run the house, have kids, what are the men supposed to do?, i am not sure of the fact that Allah had created us so one of us could work and the other wondering what life means to him, you see, men are not very good, at cooking, though the one who knows is a keeper, men are not attached to children as women are, so i think we should leave some room for men in the working-world, so they could have a life, it's not like all women should be housewives, if you want examples: Florence nightingale, a nurse serving at the the civil war or the second world war, i don't remember, Khadija-bint-Khuilid a businesswoman in the prophet's time, and of course the list goes on, i guess you might say that women, i guess no one stopped to think about the poor oppressed men these days, wow i never thought that i would actually live through the starting of the women world, but coming down to the point, we all know gossip is one thing we women can only take credit for, i try to not to gossip, but i guess i do few times, about someone famous and hateful, i am not sure if you'll call it gossiping, but i hope Allah forgives me, i guess gossiping is one of the main reasons, hey all let's try to figure out other reasons then gossip, that could cause a woman to be another woman's enemy, i didn't live in India, and i did give some self-speeches, you could call me crazy but i prefer talking to Allah, that men are the main reasons of women's downfall, i feel stupid, i guess man aren't so bad, frankly i do hate both genders, not this nor that, i guess i supported the women who were walking on rocks, not those who live their lives preening up, nothing that i want to see someone obnoxious, but still.. i need a real man living in this century to prove that he's no sexist scum like his brothers.
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanshr

Originally posted by Summer3

Sometimes a woman complains of othere women. But next moment we see them both happily chatting away as if nothing was wrong. Woman can complain but can also forgive each other more easily. This will baffle most menLOL
When young I could never understand why people would say bad things about others . Adults would explain that they  were only putting on an act. So the first seeds of suspicion and hatred are sowed by the adults. LOL

It's all just a facade. Don't think that they've actually forgiven each other.Tongue
He he that is interesting.LOL
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 090909as

Women Accuse each other but it's not by nature, it's simply put, they're just too bored, jealous.. Etc, it's funny when it comes down i usually blame the man, without knowing half the story, and then after some while, i found out it was the woman whose fault was it, a lot more then it should i just be sickened by how women behave, they all take pride in the fact that they're sentimental and more connected to the child, mind you so your the person whose behind all those crazy emo kids?, but they refuse to believe that men are physically more capable, i am thirteen and i fight for women rights, but i could never disagree it's the man's job on the battle field, seriously people if women are allowed as soldiers, men should be allowed in hair-salons, and the girl's bathrooms, i guess we are moving to a new level, a level that is the complete opposite of the past, like Past is the opposite of future, where men are oppressed rather then women, if women can.. run the office, run the house, have kids, what are the men supposed to do?, i am not sure of the fact that Allah had created us so one of us could work and the other wondering what life means to him, you see, men are not very good, at cooking, though the one who knows is a keeper, men are not attached to children as women are, so i think we should leave some room for men in the working-world, so they could have a life, it's not like all women should be housewives, if you want examples: Florence nightingale, a nurse serving at the the civil war or the second world war, i don't remember, Khadija-bint-Khuilid a businesswoman in the prophet's time, and of course the list goes on, i guess you might say that women, i guess no one stopped to think about the poor oppressed men these days, wow i never thought that i would actually live through the starting of the women world, but coming down to the point, we all know gossip is one thing we women can only take credit for, i try to not to gossip, but i guess i do few times, about someone famous and hateful, i am not sure if you'll call it gossiping, but i hope Allah forgives me, i guess gossiping is one of the main reasons, hey all let's try to figure out other reasons then gossip, that could cause a woman to be another woman's enemy, i didn't live in India, and i did give some self-speeches, you could call me crazy but i prefer talking to Allah, that men are the main reasons of women's downfall, i feel stupid, i guess man aren't so bad, frankly i do hate both genders, not this nor that, i guess i supported the women who were walking on rocks, not those who live their lives preening up, nothing that i want to see someone obnoxious, but still.. i need a real man living in this century to prove that he's no sexist scum like his brothers.
Hey you write very well for a thirteen year old. Keep it up. Yes both men and woman normally do have their own preconceived ideas and prejudices to some extent.ClapClap
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
ah some women can be so cruel. Not that men are not
Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story
Oct 29, 2009
Jailed for torturing maid
By Khushwant Singh
Yesterday, Maselly Ab Aziz was convicted of abusing her maid. During the trial, she argued that the maid's injuries were all self-inflicted. She will be sentenced next Wednesday but intends to appeal against the conviction. -- ST PHOTO: WONG KWAI CHOW

SHE poured boiling water over her maid's genitals and joined in to extract the Indonesian woman's two front teeth with pliers.

On Wednesday, divorcee Maselly Ab Aziz, 38, was the last in a family of maid abusers to be convicted of these offences committed in 2007.

Her two children and a woman described in court as Maselly's lesbian lover were jailed last year for their part in abusing the maid.

During a three-week trial earlier this year, Maselly claimed that 30-year-old Badingah had asked to be punished to make up for her wrongdoings.

But District Judge Jeffrey Sim told Maselly: 'It may well be that the maid may have committed mistakes...but this does not justify the offences.'

The judge was convinced that Maselly had hit Ms Badingah with a metal rod and threatened to kill her if she did not return $60 that she was accused of stealing.

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 05 November 2009 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Women:
A wife was not at home for a whole night. So, the very next morning, she tells her husband that she stayed at her girlfriend's apartment over night.
The husband calls 10 of her best girlfriends, and none of them confirms that.

Men:
A husband was not at home for a whole night. So he tells his wife the very next morning, that he stayed at his friend's apartment over night.
So the wife calls 10 of his best friends: 5 of them confirm that he stayed at their apartments that night, and the other 5 are claiming that he still is there with them !

Conclusion: Men are better friends!!!!

casper2 Goldie
casper2
casper2

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 8:02am | IP Logged
how helpful indeed summerji LOL
kuhu.kuhu IF-Sizzlerz
kuhu.kuhu
kuhu.kuhu

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Women:
A wife was not at home for a whole night. So, the very next morning, she tells her husband that she stayed at her girlfriend's apartment over night.
The husband calls 10 of her best girlfriends, and none of them confirms that.

Men:
A husband was not at home for a whole night. So he tells his wife the very next morning, that he stayed at his friend's apartment over night.
So the wife calls 10 of his best friends: 5 of them confirm that he stayed at their apartments that night, and the other 5 are claiming that he still is there with them !

Conclusion: Men are better friends!!!!

Conclusion ... ....Wife didn't lie as she indeed had stayed in her 11th or 12th best friend's house ...But the husband had  lied!!!!!!!!!! .....Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-

Go to top