gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
yesss.!!!!!....so,the movie of all times,released on this very day,october 20,1995...😛...but still,it seems as if it just came out yesterday,no..??..why,its still in the theatres in mumbai😲😳..!!!...
so,come on,lets cherish the most evergreen romantic flick of all times,with raj and simran....😉

come on,do any thing,share ur fav scenes from the movies,the fav songs,the favorite pics...😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Navib thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

edit

Edited by Navib - 14 years ago
gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
DDLJ deserves all the hype😆/it was one of its kind....:)..
k3g ..oh well,its just the first part which i watch,i just skip the 2nd part every time..i havent had the chance to watch the ending yet..!!😳
RiyaK09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
May I have a jig? Oh no, oh no, oh no.
May I do the twist? Oh no oh no oh no.

🤪

Navib thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

edit

Edited by Navib - 14 years ago
LeadOxide thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY  it is one of my most favorite movie
I do prefer DDLJ to all the other romantic flicks of the 90s of the similar variety. There were somethings that bother me more now than it did before - the bhartiya ladki spiel is really annoying. Still I think the interactions between the friends and Raj and his father were kind of new for that time.

So what do I still like after all these years ... Well Kajol and her sister dancing before their father comes home. I thought that scene was a nice touch.
SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This movie is one of my favourite
simran1285 thumbnail
Funny this movie was coming over the weekend and my brother and I were chatting about how this movie has become the epitome of love stories. This movie has inspired so many movies, tv shows and even real lives. It was not just a guy and girl love eachother and elope it was a guy truly fighting for his love without actually fighting.

This movie made Karva Chauth a holiday which over half of India celebrates, even the guys fast (inspired by SRK). This also also took my name to a new level (During a chat session I met 10 guys all with the name Raj😆)

My fave dialogue is "bade bade deshon mein aisi chotti chotti batein toh hoti rehti hai"

My fave scene - when SRK is serving lassi to the gusts at Kajol's house and all of a sudden Amrish Puri comes in front, loved the way SRK stuttered "Bbbeer ah this is lassi, m-m-meethi, ph-ph-pheeki"

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ooooo, I LOVEEE DDLJ. And I shall ALWAYS love it for it has my most fav. couple Shahrukh and Kajol. HAPPYYYYYYY BIRTHDAYY to DDLJ. Thank youu Aneesha. I also watched it this past sunday :D

And my most fav. scene, there are manyy, one of them is wen Kajol and SRK hug on the terrace before Amrish Puri finds out about them the next day after seeing the photograph!! :D

My most fav. song has to be "Ho gaya hai tujhko to pyar sajna"....<3 itt!! :D

Thanks again Aneesha. Lovely topic =D

Waitingg for MNIK just to see SRK and Kajol again :))