Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asyasahil928 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
@tinu...lol...i dont have school tomorrow bcuz its teacher's institute day so no classes for us.

@alisha...ok...bye...good night and sweet dreams of karan...see ya...🤗
asyasahil928 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shininggal2008

i had this stupid  boy as my presentation for AP history .. we were suppose to complete the presentation at school... i did my part he just fooled around told me that  he would complete at home n mail me .. n he hasnt mailed me till now.. tom he is not gonna be in school n i need to present everything.. how m i to do when i dont have th e all presentation ??

awww...that sucks....i hate when that happens...thats why i dont like group projects...😡
TerrificTina09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shininggal2008

i had this stupid  boy as my presentation partner for AP history .. we were suppose to complete the presentation at school... i did my part he just fooled around told me that  he would complete at home n mail me .. n he hasnt mailed me till now.. tom he is not gonna be in school n i need to present everything.. how m i to do when i dont have th e all presentation ??

oh that sucks! OMG he is stupid this is why i hate group projects! grrr!
shininggal2008 thumbnail
agree with u both .. HATE GROUP PROJ...special working with that person whom, the teacher assign ... argh ..nyways okay now seriously gnite... c yaa tom .. lov n muahzzzz
TerrificTina09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: premeer928

@tinu...lol...i dont have school tomorrow bcuz its teacher's institute day so no classes for us.

@alisha...ok...bye...good night and sweet dreams of karan...see ya...🤗

lucky you! haha!
well have fun tommorrow! :)

i hate mondays haha! uff! 😆 
btw what happenned on kis desh? i didnt get to watch it! 😭
asyasahil928 thumbnail
@alisha...bye...see ya soon...🤗

@tinu...awww...nothing much happened in kis desh today. chahat came back. geet also is back. she warns gay3 again. premeer go to drop chahat off to her new school...there prem feels some one is following them but finds no one. gay3 lies to prem that she was sick and went to the doc...but heer didnt come with her even when she called her. she also tries to make milk for herself in front of prem sowing him that heer doesnt care 4 her...but geet says that she should take kaada not haldi milk for her throat to feel better...gay3 freaks out and says no...but prem insists so geet makes kaada...and thats it.
asyasahil928 thumbnail
the premeer and chahat scenes are cute...u should watch them for sure once u get time :)
TerrificTina09 thumbnail

@alisha...bye...see ya soon...🤗

@tinu...awww...nothing much happened in kis desh today. chahat came back. geet also is back. she warns gay3 again. premeer go to drop chahat off to her new school...there prem feels some one is following them but finds no one. gay3 lies to prem that she was sick and went to the doc...but heer didnt come with her even when she called her. she also tries to make milk for herself in front of prem sowing him that heer doesnt care 4 her...but geet says that she should take kaada not haldi milk for her throat to feel better...gay3 freaks out and says no...but prem insists so geet makes kaada...and thats it.

hahah yess! i LOVE geet! she is like the smartest person there! 😆 
aww chahat is back! YAY! btw i wonder who is following prem? hmm

i will deffo see it if i have time!

thanks afuu!
asyasahil928 thumbnail
hey...ur breaking the rule now :( yeah...i like geet too...but i am scared bcuz everyone says that she is supposed to become negative :)))))
TerrificTina09 thumbnail

hey...ur breaking the rule now :( yeah...i like geet too...but i am scared bcuz everyone says that she is supposed to become negative :)))))

wait what rule?
yaa geet is just soo awesome! OH NO! dont say that i hope she doesnt!
OMG what if she is trying to steal prem away from heer?
NOOOO!