Fan Fictions

Breathless ~1~...*Note - Page 143* (Page 147)

Post Reply New Post

Page 147 of 151

nyxx

IF-Rockerz

nyxx

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
YAY YAY YAY thank you for letting us know and will be waiting very eagerly :D Update soonn pleasee

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Aphrodite...qazplm-ialwayswill-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Breathless ~1~...*Note - Page 143* (Page 147)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ARCaskettFan

Goldie

ARCaskettFan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
hey i read ur FF jst today n luvd it
plz continue n plzzz add me in ur pm list

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Aphrodite...qazplm

Ishaqzaadi

IF-Stunnerz

Ishaqzaadi

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
OHHHHHHH ! EMMMMMM! GEEEEEE! LOL! Duude! Mira recommended me this fanfic few days back and I started reading it at like midnight yesterday and couldn't stop...I was up till 3,30 am reading it and then couldn't sleep till 5 because it truly did leave me breathless! ;)

I HOPE HOPE HOPE you update more regularly if possible (please, please, pleaase!)...I'm already DYING for an update!!!

There's so much MAGIC in the way you write. I'm a fan! =))

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...Aphrodite.....Mira..qazplmanitamalik

anitamalik

IF-Stunnerz

anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
So this FF is beyond amazing :| I just got time to read it since im on vacation atm, and the title for the FF is really really apt! Every chapter, every scene, every character has so much to them and the way you create this nice atmosphere in all the scenes is really something! You write so well and with such an vivid mind! Loved the gang scenes, loved how slowly you are building up relationships between each character...its all lovely! Hopeeeeeee HOPE you update really sooooooooon since it's been 7 months since you updated last and this FF has so much potential!!

I really loved the scene between Armaan and Riddhima in Armaan's room where they click on common tastes in music =)

HOPEEEEEEEEE You update sooooonnnnnn! And please please PM me when you do =)

-Anu

Edited by anitamalik - 24 December 2010 at 4:17pm

...Aphrodite.....Mira..qazplmIshaqzaadi

..Mira..

IF-Rockerz

..Mira..

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Hiii again, Embarrassed

I feel like such a despo right now coming back and posting another comment! haha. But recently, I recommended your FF to a couple of my friends..and they absolutely LOVEDD it. I was getting them to post their reactions on my wall, and I have a confession..I just reread your FF twice over break, and this isn't the first time I've done that! Haha. I don't think you even realize how freaking TALENTED you are. The way you write, is just magical Day Dreaming I hope hope hope hope you can update again soooon, I know you've promised..so I should wait patiently..but yeah I'm such a fan of your FF!

Oh and also, I've been threatened that if you don't update soon I'm in trouble LOL Ask Preeti she's a witness! Pshht, I'm getting in trouble for recommending such an amazing FF! LOL.

I hope you're enjoying your break!

Edited by ..Mira.. - 24 December 2010 at 5:29pm

...Aphrodite...qazplmIshaqzaadianitamalik

qazplm

IF-Sizzlerz

qazplm

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
So I'm back to pester you again. I know it's freakin annoying but I just can't help irritate you with updating ASAP.

This FF is so damn brilliant...it demands to be written. You promised a part this week, and there's only two days left. *keeping my fingers crossed*

...Aphrodite.....Mira..anitamalik

...Aphrodite...

...Aphrodite...

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
I planned on starting a new thread and leaving the few pages i have left on this thread to reply to all my wonderful comments. (i've been SO bad at that...I used to be so good =()

But you guys seriously have made me smile. I'm NEVER pestered by comments...I promise you. The chapter's coming...I'm working on it day and night. Writing doesn't come to me as easy as it used to so don't worry. I have two more days....yay!

You guys have made me giggle at your quirky little comments and I just wanted to say thank you for that. Setting myself a deadline was the best thing I ever did because now I've got motivation to get this thing done!

Thank you for all the support...it makes me soo happy. The comments are by far the best part of my starting breathless.

LOVE YOU GUYS

Merry Christmas! xx

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ahensevenholic_fan..Mira..qazplm-ialwayswill-loveaboveall.anitamaliksweet.melodyIshaqzaadi

anitamalik

IF-Stunnerz

anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
^^ awww...yeah its hard for writing to come back after such a gap, but i really hope you get your amazzzzzzing writing skills back cause you're JUST TOO GOOD seriously! Im gonna sit down tonight and read the FF over again! Merry Xmas to you tooo!!

...Aphrodite.....Mira..Ishaqzaadi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top