Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Breathless ~1~...*Note - Page 143* (Page 145)

sjain IF-Addictz
sjain
sjain

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged
@...Aphrodite...

I read ur FF yesterday...or I shud say finally I cud complete reading ur fic after leaving it in middle twice..LOLL....it was fun reading it ..to b honest I was little disappointed knowing that it is not AR FF and DMG FF.....I m a hardcore AR fan ...its not that I don't like other characters ..I luv AA RM AN tooo....and ...u r amazing writer..I njoyed all the chapters alottttttTongue

gud to know that u will b updating new part soon ...

update sooonnnn

Edited by sjain - 05 December 2010 at 7:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

holic_fan

Cutee999 IF-Dazzler
Cutee999
Cutee999

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
hey i m glad that u r back
plz update soon dear......
waiting from such a long time........
sweetaddiction Goldie
sweetaddiction
sweetaddiction

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Aphrodite...

Slowly but Surely...

Hey guys...
First of all a hugggeeeeee thank you to all the love I've got for this ff. I haven't updated in 7 months and I still get sooo much appreciation. It's melts my heart!

I hope some of you will be happy to know that I'm in the middle of the next chapter!!

Yay!

Problem: I've lost touch with writing big...time!

I say it all the time....but 7 months is a lot of time to lose sync. So instead of staring intently at my computer screen wanting to rip my hair out, I thought I'd ask for help from the real bosses...you guys. You guys give amazing critique and every time i posted a chapter up your comments gave me ideas and inspiration into the next chapter.

So this isn't orthodox...and I'm sure FF writers don't do this but heck...I don't follow the rules.

My question: What has been your favorite part(s) of Breathless so far?

It can be a chapter, a scene, a sentence...whatever you want.

I need to know what I'm doing right...be as specific as you possibly can. This is your chance (probably the one and only) to tell me exactly what you like and what you want!

The next chapter will be up after my finals which end on 17th Dec...and if i haven't shot myself dead after them, I should have a chapter up the following week. I'm excited!

I've finally set a date so if I don't fulfill it...feel free to abuse me!

Love you guys!

...Aphrodite...

OMGG its so great to hear from u ! i'm sooo excited about u updating !!
i dont think i really have a favourite part i've loved all ur scenes-- i think i just love ur style of writing-- it keeps me laughing and gets me all giggly (and then whoever is with me in the room thinks i'm crazy :P    but yea if i had to make a scene suggestion-- i would either suggest a filler epi-- wherein we kinda get a back-to-the-basics lesson about all the characters and their camaraderie and all or make something really shocking happen that gives the story a 360 degree turn or at least a twist !!

anyway-- just excited about the update so will be waiting for it impatiently but till then good luck on ur finals !!!!!

take care =)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

happygirl18holic_fanMelodiousDreams

simply.me IF-Dazzler
simply.me
simply.me

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
finally ur updating ur ff......... my fav part in this ff has to be the truth and dare betwteen the gang....and   when AR  meet each other for the first time  .......i think u shld add a twist that wld shock us all but i wouldn't change a bit in this ff....by the way i love ur writing style....n gd luck with ur exams
cutiedevil1 Senior Member
cutiedevil1
cutiedevil1

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Hii.... I've been a silent reader till now. Just wanted to tell u tht ur writing js ammmmazing!!!! The waybu potray veach person in d gang. D armaan rids exchanges and ofcourse ur titles r to die for!!!! I hope u update soon. :D
lots of love lyk d feeling u get wen u see comments on ur FF. :P
(hope u didn't mind tht)

Edited by cutiedevil1 - 08 December 2010 at 12:59pm
qazplm IF-Sizzlerz
qazplm
qazplm

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
btw, congrats...seems like you'll have to make a new thread for your next updateEmbarrassed

just 5 more pages....you definitely deserve all the appreciationClapApprove
koolsana Senior Member
koolsana
koolsana

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
OMG YOUR BACK?????!!!!!Stern SmileHug

This just made my day. I absolutely love and adore your FF. Like you can never understand how many times I have read it and how much I have thought about it.

I love the way you have portrayed Armaan in your FF. His parts are definitely the ones I look most forward to. And that's my answer...every and any scene with Armaan Malik is my favorite. Especially when he's thinking and being all confused about Ridhima. Too adorable.

Your style of writing is very interesting and keeps the readers captivated. I love all your titles. Just everything about this FF is Ah-ma-zing.

Please please don't bail out on us again. We love you and your amazing talent and creativity to write. I can't wait for the update. I'll be restless till Dec 17th now.LOL

Okie, excuse my hyperness. Your FF just makes me really happy. I hope all is great on you life and that your mother is doing well. Good luck for your examsHug
cupid-struck IF-Rockerz
cupid-struck
cupid-struck

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
i absolutely lovedd that silicon s**t part!!!
DAMM that was hilarious!!!
and offcourse thruth and dare...
OMGGG awesum!!!!!!!!!!!!
fun elements in you FF is awesum!!!!!
armaan's contact list in pone was hilarious!!!!
love one-liners like "im still horny baby"
and lat part was awesum!!!!!!nicccccccccceeeeeeeee romantic

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cont soon dear

-prajna

Go to top