Fan Fictions

Breathless ~1~...*Note - Page 143* (Page 144)

Post Reply New Post

Page 144 of 151

diyaa1pk

Goldie

diyaa1pk

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 5:10am | IP Logged
res
edited...im soo excitd to finally hav u here ......life surely is hectic for every1...bt plz take out time for dis fantablous ff of ur......u hav a very touching nd captivating way of writing ......
i jst loved every word u wrote ....bt here are some lines which captivated me mst

She turned on her dim light, a completely useless part of her car as it definitely did not emanate much light.

She looked to his rear view mirror and for the first time that night his gaze penetrated straight in to her eyes. Eye to eye. Grey to Green. Storm to Field

Edited by diyaa1pk - 04 December 2010 at 1:13pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Breathless ~1~...*Note - Page 143* (Page 144)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Radhika Shah

IF-Sizzlerz

Radhika Shah

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome back..
will wait for an update..

..Mira..

IF-Rockerz

..Mira..

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG OMG am I dreaming or did you really just leave a note right now? I honestly just recommended your FF to a friend of mine but said I'm not sure if she's gonna update again or not :| And now I see that you've left a note! AHH wait I need to go read it now LOLL

This is honestly the HARDEST thing to tell you which part or sentence I liked the most from you FF, I've read and reread your FF so many times, and certain parts I've reread more than others...but if you haven't noticed yet from all my sigs/avi's LOL, I'm a HUGE AR fan..so I'm obviously more bias towards them..and am really hoping in the next part it will be full of them...and that you'll complete this part of her coming out of his room,...like the next morning part. Honestly every part you've written has had magic in it, and I don't know what it is about your FF/writing..but I just love it so much! So even if you think that you've lost touch, because honestly I've had that feeling so many times, just know that your readers are gonna love it no matter what..so you should have confidence in your writing..because I can assure you I for one will love it no matter what!Embarrassed

Off the top of my head, I'm trying to think about scenes and bits that have really stuck with me, going from beginning to most recent would be...the part where they had that phone conversation with her as he was taking her home safely when she had just first arrived there, obviously...they're too late in the game to have done something like that again haha..but it was cute to see him try to figure her out through her voice..and I love how he was so intrigued even if he wasn't realizing it...also I loved the part where she was taking out the bags, and he creeped up behind her...and said that if she wants that they could stay in this position all nightLOL

But in your most recent parts my most fav bits have been the camp fire, the way he was so awed by her beauty, I also liked there car ride, where he said she used a flirtatious tone but he could bet that she didn't mean to? I love that, you've added a certain charm to Riddhima's character that makes her sound beautiful to not only Armaan but the readers as well! Armaan on the other hand, has always been one of my faves so in this fan fic he's no exception LOLL. Though my most favorite part I guess would have to be the time they shared in the bedroom, the way they connected, and the way he was so floored by seeing her sleep in his chair, and then his bed..it was so subtly romantic! I love how you've not only showed them physically attracted but also connect with the person that each is! So in the next part I'm kinda hoping for them to share a cute, and maybe slightly awkward moment about their night before? In general I just hope it's full of AR, though I guess I should be fair to the other readers as well that love AA and RMLOL

I'm not sure if my comment helped you much since it was just full of pretty much every AR scene you've written LOLL but I hope it does! December 17th is perfect because that's the last day that I take midterms too before my break...but I wouldn't mind sooner either! I'm just so glad to see you back, this is honestly my fave FF at the moment!

Edited by ..Mira.. - 04 December 2010 at 11:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

navtinderholic_fanqazplm

ahenseven

ahenseven

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Omg!! .. Yay your going to update soon .. This is so exciting .. I miss your updates soooo much .. Hope your all settled down now and you have got used to the new place .. Am sure this one will be as amazing as all the others .. Don't get so stressed out .. I can gaurantee you have not lost sync and will be as good as always or maybe even better .. Eagerly waiting for your update .. btw which university are you in and which course are you doing? .. Take care .. Loads of love neha Smile

LOVEDMG-AR

IF-Rockerz

LOVEDMG-AR

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Hi Dear
I hope you remember me hehe=)
And I am happy you are back
I love the way you describe everything in every part.
AR scenes are just 2 good but the best scene was when they both were in Armaans room,
Im just waiting for what happens next
Love also Anjali-Atul scenes
Thanks for PM

Plz update soon.

LoveSurat

qazplm

IF-Sizzlerz

qazplm

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
And I'm back to answer your questions.Embarrassed

Honestly, first let me just say that this is the only FF where I love every character of the whole story. I love the different relationships each of them share with each other...insanely different from DMG, yet similarly appealing. The group's bonding and connectivity is the soul of this FF. Please do keep that going.

Something  I really adore about your writing is the wittiness in your characters. The humor and banter makes all the parts so very lively and engaging. Also, I'm usually not able to connect with an FF if the dialogues are in Hindi...so I was definitely the most  happiest when you decided to switch to English.

Like I said, I love all the characters and am interested in all of their stories. But AR have a special place obviously. They are the reason I started reading the FF in the first  place. I love the chemistry and awkwardness between them. Just their relationship in this FF is very unique and beautiful. So I really look forward to having lots more of them in your next part.

I noticed that every time I re-read your FF, sometimes I would just skip to the parts where Armaan was thinking or feeling something for Ridhima.

Shit,,,she said my name. Her sweet yet drained voice whispered and he had to control his body to not show his emotions. What the hell dude? Are you 5 years old again? SNAP OUT OF IT.

"Riddhima kitna khoobsurat naam hai, aur tum Ms Woman Driver,,," He lied through his teeth and saw her eyes widen and her mouth open in to an offended gasp. What?! I've been ogling you for the past 15 minutes. If my face isn't telling you how incredibly attractive I find you, my mouth is CERTAINLY not. 

Armaan knew that one more minute of his unashamed staring would get his bhabhi more suspicious than she already was. Plus he needed to know for his sanity whether he was physically capable of tearing his eyes away from her beautiful face.

Holy shit I think my heart just stopped. Armaan sat back down at his place before his knees collapsed underneath him. Snap the f**k out of it dude '.cardiac arrest is never a turn on for girls'.

Armaan was slightly offended but had learnt his lesson from the morning. Plus he just didn't have the strength in him to fight her anymore; he'd lost all of it the minute she stepped in front of him in that black dress.

Armaan lay on his bed with his hands behind his head, his eyes followed her around his bedroom as he enjoyed the fact that she took some sort of interest in him. However miniscule it may be'.

Getting up off of his bed slowly, he surrendered to the magnetic pull he had been fighting all night and walked slowly towards her. He ran his eyes along her form and drew in a deep breath, he wondered if the thought of watching her sleep was in any way disturbing but just as logic and reason had seeped in to his consciousness, they had abandoned him just as quickly as his ache to touch her became more and more captivating. She was absolutely breathtaking.

These are just some moments. But their beautiful. I love how attracted Armaan is to her and keeps underestimating his effect on her. These small ramblings are definitely the essence of your FF.

I was an FF writer myself. And I can totally relate to what your saying about not knowing whether you'll be able to start off again. But believe me, being a reader...I have understood that no matter how much we convince ourselves of not getting it right...the readers love it and declare the right verdict. And in your case, we say your a brilliant writer and this story demands to be written.

I really hope that you continue. And best of luck for your exams. Even my winter break starts on Dec 20. So I hope that I have a treat waiting for me after those stressful days.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

navtinderholic_fan..Mira..-ialwayswill-

lil_desi_goddes

IF-Rockerz

lil_desi_goddes

Posted: 04 December 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
gorgeous, give me time to work out my favourite part... but its good to hear from you!

AbhiNikiLuver

IF-Dazzler

AbhiNikiLuver

Posted: 05 December 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Shrinziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii you're backkkkkkk! :) Missed you loads!

Ummmm..... probably the bonfire part with the Truth and Dare  games..... Bestestest part EVER!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top