Breathless ~1~...*Note - Page 143* - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Shrina1503

Hey Nruti..I'll definitely have to check your One Shots and FFs out!...The Atul character sketch has been updated...thank you! πŸ˜ƒ
ya i check atul's intro
u r most welcome to check them out
all of them in my siggy the white one
i hope u like them
n do leave a coment for me
thanxs
nruti
Originally posted by AshiYuvi4life

As much as I don't like AR and AN, I'll read it because you wrote it!

I wanted you to start an FF since our WWRM sessions. THANK GOD! Finally!

Nice character sketch! I love it!

komz

Aww Komz....I'm really sorry for dissapointing you but I definitely wanted to rekindle my AR love!  I'm SO HAPPY that you decided to check it out though and now you're telling me you're gonna read it regardless???...MAJOR BONUS BABY!  πŸ˜ƒ

Means alot for you to comment as always! and yup...i was a bit scared starting my own FF but here it is...

Oh and thanks for the char sketch comment....the writing didn't take me as long as the pics did!! lol
that's okay jaana. It happens. My first ff was so confusing, but that just turned into my own style. rofl!
Originally posted by Shrina1503

<br><br>Wow! I just got my first ever FF comment...call me crazy but this is a monumental moment for me! lol ⭐️⭐️ I'd love to know your real name gorgeous....I'll definitely add you to the PM list!<br>Thank you so much for taking the time out to comment!😳<br>

sugar, my name is Aakriti.. btw... how old r u?? i love ur craziness... keep it up!! look forward to the first part!
Originally posted by lil_desi_goddes

sugar, my name is Aakriti.. btw... how old r u?? i love ur craziness... keep it up!! look forward to the first part!

Hey Aakriti! I'm 18 😊 Thanks! I'm glad you love it cos there's a lot more where that came from! lol I look forward to writing the next part...hopefully it won't dissapoint *bites nails.*
sound great do pm me cont soon
Originally posted by naureen_aly

sound great do pm me cont soon

Thank you,,,I'll be sure to PM you,,,hmm maybe I should make a list?,,,Thanks for commenting! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
add me also in ur pm list.I don't know how frequently i'll come but whenever i'll come i just check it out.My name is shale. 
Originally posted by wow123

add me also in ur pm list.I don't know how frequently i'll come but whenever i'll come i just check it out.My name is shale. 

Hey there Shale! You've just been added to the PM list...oh and it's no problem at all,  come whenever you please...make yourself at home at 'Breathless' lol you're always welcome.😊
nice character sektch..i love it..really ooking forward to the story..

please add me to your PM list...umm both the gupta heads and mallik heads are called shashank and the ladies padma??