India-Forums

Breathless ~1~...*Note - Page 143*

...Aphrodite... Senior Member
...Aphrodite...
...Aphrodite...

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

Breathless Character Sketch

Synopsis

When Riddhima is sent to gorgeous Goa early to help at her cousin Kirti's wedding she's more than overwhelmed by the vibrant colourful markets, the goldens sands of the beaches and the beautiful starry nights.

But more than that she's not only staying in a stunning ocean view mansion with the Guptas, the Maliks and Joshis have also been invited from Shubhanker's side! With organising an extravangant wedding, meeting an exciting new group of friends and living the exotic Goan dream, Riddhima is bound to feel,,,breathless.

Riddhima Gupta

A stunning 22 year old that wears her heart on her sleeve. Loved by kids and the elderly alike she exudes warmth and has the ability to light up around her friends and family. Beauty with brains, Riddhima has just majored in Economics. Although she can be shy around strangers, all it takes is some hot chocolate and a heart to heart to melt down her barriers. She often doesn't realise the effect she has on men until it's too late. But don't let her innocence fool you,,,, not everyone has the key to unlock her heart,,,

Armaan Malik

A breathtakingly handsome 24 year old who has the ruthless ability to charm absolutely anyone,,,and doesn't he just know it! His arrogance is often forgiven due to his playful nature and his sense of humour makes him the life of any party. Armaan works as part of his Father's business but refuses to just take orders'he strives for perfection so that his company is No. 1. He's gifted in all aspects; academia, physicality, wealth and not to mention the swarms of gorgeous girls that are waiting for their turn in the queue. Yet deep down, past his hard shell, where no one cares to look,,,there's something in his life that's missing.

Abhimanyu Malik

Armaan's 26 year old brother. Just as strikingly attractive as Armaan, 'Abhi' tends to be a lot more modest about the effect he most evidently has on girls. A diligent and hardworking doctor, he believes that he has a lot more to achieve in life even though he already has everything. Abhi never understood Armaan's attitude to women as he has always been a one-woman-man since he fell hopelessly in love with Nikki at college and got engaged. Although Armaan and Abhi are strong buddies, he tries to play the 'older brother' and lets Armaan know that he is going to regret his frivolous attitude to life one day,,,

Atul Malik

The 23 year old younger cousin of Armaan and Abhimanyu, Atul is a fun loving Psychology student completing his masters. He has a tendency to be naive and slightly gullible which leads to him being picked on by everyone. But he knows as well as everyone else that it is out of love. He looks up to his older cousins and respects them immensely so he strives to do well in his academics. His immaturity can often be his downfall but his playful and loyal nature is one that emanates innocence which is why he is so cherished,,,

Rahul Garewal

He is Armaan's best friend and they know each other the most having spent 4 years of their college life sharing a dorm together. Rahul comes from a strong Punjabi household and is a truly gifted musician however he majored in Engineering to appease his family. He has learned to love his career after coming out of college but in his spare time he likes to compose music and write songs as a way of expressing his thoughts and his inner soul. His sensitivity and mysteriousness not to mention his modest charm is what intrigues the girls,,,but watch out! Mr Garewal has very high standards ladies,,,

Anjali Joshi

This feisty 23 year old is the daughter of Aditya Joshi and the older sister of Muskaan Joshi. Anjali has the strongest competitive streak that anyone has ever known and she has a strong feminist demeanour. Majoring in Business, her ambition can often be ruthless as she will always get what she wants. Her strong, independent personality and 'take-no-shit' attitude can be extremely intimidating but beneath all her layers of tough skin she has a very caring and affectionate core that only her close loved ones witness. She lets no one see her vulnerable and only a chosen few can break in to her tough armour,,,

Muskaan Joshi

This dreamy 21 year old lives in a world of fantasies. A complete opposite to her go-getting sister, Muskaan's philosophy in life is to always see the cup as half full. She is always in high spirits and has her head in the clouds. Anjali often tries to get her out of her bubble to get her back down to Earth but Muskaan believes that the best things in life are spiritual. Music, sunsets, food, walks, art'it's the little things in life that keep this girl smiling. She graduated with a Business major to please her family but Muskaan has already pursued her dream of becoming a successful make up artist and stylist with the full support of her family and is a sought after name in the Bollywood industry. However, her high spirits mean that when things don't go to plan, she falls extremely hard,,,

Nikki Malhotra

Happily engaged to Abhi and friend of Riddhima, everyone has watched 25 year old Nikki transition from the 'it' girl to the girl next door. But don't be fooled'Nikki is still as popular as ever but her love and admiration for Abhi glows through her daily. Over the years she has turned into the girl all members in the group go to for advice because her patience and tenderness soothes everyone. It is this quality that makes her the ideal elementary school teacher. She loves her fashion and you'll always see Nikki donning the latest trends each looking as gorgeous on her as the next. The girls love and envy her at the same time because she has truly found her soulmate,,,

Mr and Mrs Gupta

The Guptas are traditional Indian parents who live a modest life. Riddhima is their prized possession and they have always taught her to keep her feet grounded and her head firmly on her shoulders no matter how much success she achieves. They are proud of Riddhima's traditional, religious and spiritual beliefs and have also instilled the principle that material possessions, although must be appreciated, should not be the only thing that brings one happiness. Both having retired from fulfilling jobs as college professors, Mr Rajeev Gupta now spends his retired life writing profound books of great philosophy while Mrs Gayatri Gupta teaches classical dance to young girls.

Mr and Mrs Malik

Mr Shashank Malik is a stern and dedicated business man who is very serious about his electrical business. He has inspired a work ethic in to Abhimanyu and Armaan at a very young age with the belief that if you want something you must work hard for it. Now he is able to take a backseat from his business and has faith in Armaan to let the empire grow and expand to further success. The Maliks are extremely proud of their sons, Abhi, as he ventured out of the business world to conquer the medical field and Armaan, for easing the stresses and strains of running a comptetitive business. Mr Shashank Malik likes nothing best than to go home after a hard days work and spend time with his loving support system, his wife Mrs Padma Malik.

Mr and Mrs Joshi

Mr and Mrs Joshi are the ideal modern day couple who run their family business together and live by the idea that anyone has the ability to be successful. They have made joint effort to raise their two girls as independent women who can support themselves without men. You'll often find Mr Aditya Joshi slaving over the stove cooking Vegetable Alfredo while Mrs Shruti Joshi's sitting in the living room doing online banking and vice versa. Aditya Joshi and Shashank Malik have been best friends since high school and both the Joshis and Maliks are practically family.

Love Shrina xx

*The AMAZING People from My PM List*

1.aarora              20.Nadz_J                 39. shininggal2008   58. dipu

2.arluver15          21.naureen_aly          40. saaw                59. shristi sarda

3.arismirna          22.Prinnia                 41. sweetsugar         60. trendyfriends

4.aRohAAngel      23.Radhika Shah        42. kash fan4ever      61. AR-lover

5.AshiYuvi4life     24.RM_lover             43. ridzi830               62. greenleaf007

6.av10dulkar        25.Sab93                  44. AbhiNikiLuver      63. sanju_veni

7.chahatmalhotra  26.sanjana25            45.armaankideewani  64. cezzuprerna

8.cute gauri         27.scorpio95             46.@nup@ma@        65. Pana4ever

9.diivaa               28.ShelDev               47. Rinku28              66. huda14

10..xganga.x        29.Swamii92             48. nidz n                 67. dmgaddict

11.ibdt2004         30.sweetaddiction      49. sasya                 68. daring66

12.iqbals4ever      31.vruls                   50. srkbest               69. hira5431

13.karansprincess 32.wow123               51.Riddss                 70. one_ashi

14.kd_luv             33.sonalshah2009     52. ftm_ca                71. perfectpiscean

15.killerrabit         34.kweetrockstar       53. me_lovelygul        72. princessuma

16.krazy4kash       35.princess52           54. ridzie4u2nv          73. seabeach_3

17.lil_desi_goddes 36.londongirl1987      55. imane568              74. bushrayou

18.lilsunshine_rav  37.-Nina-                 56. shazaad               75. GoldenPanda.

19.mkp1995          38. maggie131984     57. Anonymus PJ        76. angullgrl91

77. aangelis

78. caprigurl

79. naina893

80. riddhzie

81. -Armaan-

82. riddhan

83. *|maha|*

84. sasyareddi

85. dipu

Chapter Reference

Character Sketch - Page 1

Breathless Beckons 1 - Page 6

Chapter 1: Storm to Field - Page 9

Breathless Beckons 2 - Page 12

Chapter 2: His Familiar Stranger - Page 15

Quick Notice (Not Related to Breathless) - Page 19

Breathless Beckons 3 + CONTEST- Page 20

Chapter 3: Perfectly Safe - Page 23

Chapter 4: Good Morning Strangers - Page 29

Breathless Beckons 4 - Page 34

Chapter 5: Pancakes and Peace Offerings - Page 38

Chapter 6: Marshmallows and Mystery - Page 47

Chapter 7: The Randy and the Red - Page 55

Breathless Beckons 5 - Page 62

Chapter 8 : Silicone and Sorry's - Page 68

Chapter 9: Begun Bhaji and Backlights - Page 73

Breathless Beckons 6 - Page 78

Chapter 10: Exorcisms and X Ray Vision - Page 82

Breathless Beckons 7 - Page 86

Notice - Page 90

Chapter 11: Butter Pecans and Bubblegum - Page 101

Chapter 12: Nighttime and Nitin Sawhney - Page 106

Breathless Beckons 8 - Page 110

Chapter 13: Schoolgirls and Scientists - Page 121

Thread 2: http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1574197

Edited by ...Aphrodite... - 28 December 2010 at 8:49am

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

diivaacuriousindiannksweetgirltrendyfriendsKASH_rockshappygirl18ManEet_KaShdmg#1Blushhhhdrashti.dfanniki4lifediyachillsweety7395mkp1995vruls-Armaan-chahatmalhotrazesty.meAccess_Deniedswamii92DEE2803MaNaLoVeKaShyongshinaccountbandsweetaddictionscorpio95krazy4kashdisco_divasanjana25Rhea.KaJenaarorax.sunayna.x-Miya-pinkssAngel39sweetsugarlovebapu18cutiepreetsrkbestvidu87fri42911AbhiNikiLuverCutee999desire_20awarapan.LOVEDMG-ARIshia-Nina-MelodiousDreams.BlackJack.lil_desi_goddesAshiYuvi4lifeReinejetredrose.barygreenleaf007--Anna--ARKJ_4EVERSanju_-Mishti_Divz-karansprincesscrazy4KASH_ARNorzRachu_1987nidha1983Ethereal-PathKaSh-Maneet-FanDr.BasketGupta--Mahi--Rummy.Sani-KarAni-KSGaamirkhanfanshininggal2008-Aliya-sweet.melodyexhalelove.Nadz_YuNalover

lil_desi_goddes IF-Rockerz
lil_desi_goddes
lil_desi_goddes

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
wow! sounds like an awesome story! please do continue soon and please do add me to your pm list!
...Aphrodite...
...Aphrodite...

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lil_desi_goddes

wow! sounds like an awesome story! please do continue soon and please do add me to your pm list!

Wow! I just got my first ever FF comment...call  me crazy but this is a monumental moment for me! lol StarStar I'd love to know your real name gorgeous....I'll definitely add you to the PM list!
Thank you so much for taking the time out to comment!Embarrassed
arshluver_15 IF-Rockerz
arshluver_15
arshluver_15

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Hey Shrina
that was gr8 intro
loved it
the story and the consept is very fresh like just baked out ot of the oven
but there is a lil confution and that is atul is 20 years old and anji ia 23 n there is no girl in this ff that is 20 or younger then that
so just confuesd that who will be his partner
but the chareter intro was gr8
loved the actores that you have chosed and the charecter they are playing in your ff
cont soon
will be waiting for the first part
do PM me when u updat
nruti 
...Aphrodite...
...Aphrodite...

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arluver15

Hey Shrina
that was gr8 intro
loved it
but there is a lil confution and that is atul is 20 years old and anji ia 23 n there is no girl in this ff that is 20 or younger then that
loved the actores that you have chosed and the charecter they are playing in your ff
cont soon
do PM me when u updat
nruti 

Hey ARluver!...do tell me your real name!
Thanks about the concept...I fell in love with Goa after visiting and just had to write about it!...The whole Atul and Anjali thing was originally done on purpose though now I'm wondering if AA fans will be throwing jhootas at me!!
I'll have to review that so THANK YOU for bringing that to my attention...
Thank you for being so kind....

It would be my pleasure to add you to the PM list! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
sweet.melody IF-Stunnerz
sweet.melody
sweet.melody

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Nice Char Sketch Shirnz!!

Skimmed all.. but def read Rahul's and Muskaan's twice! Big smile

Love Love Love the sketch!! Please go on soon..!!

And haha... no bother at all dear!! My pleasure!! No probs.. at all!! Hug
...Aphrodite...
...Aphrodite...

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Shilpuuu....don't worry about skimming!...I'm just so happy that you came and checked it out!....Thank you SOO much!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet.melody

arshluver_15 IF-Rockerz
arshluver_15
arshluver_15

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shrina1503

Originally posted by arluver15

Hey Shrina
that was gr8 intro
loved it
cont soon
do PM me when u updat
nruti 

Hey ARluver!...do tell me your real name!
Thanks about the concept...I fell in love with Goa after visiting and just had to write about it!...The whole Atul and Anjali thing was originally done on purpose though now I'm wondering if AA fans will be throwing jhootas at me!!
I'll have to review that so THANK YOU for bringing that to my attention...
Thank you for being so kind....

It would be my pleasure to add you to the PM list! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Hey Shrina no worries i knoe writing n ff is not an esay thing to do i do writ one shotes and have mini ff too so i know it well one of ur option is to make anji younger or atul older coz i dont think there will b a mach of 20years old with 23 but its ur story its up to u n my real name is nruti

Go to top