Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy_4_RA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Aamna-Aftab for fairytale love story

After experimenting with everything from the dark and dangerous to the edgy and cool this year, Bollywood is ready  with a cute film Mumbai Mantra Media Ltd's Aao Wish Karein

The film, starring Aftab Shivdasani and Aamna Sharif, promises the kind of entertainment that kids, teenagers and parents are bound to enjoy.
It is a bit of a fairytale in which a boy's life gets transformed when he makes a wish to be grown-up and his wish comes true. Not quite Tom Hanks in Big, but still, this one has all of Aftab's wildest fantasies come true — he achieves success and finds true love but the film has an intriguing twist at the end and some really soulful melodic music in between.

Andrey Purushottam, CEO, Mumbai Mantra, is of the opinion that all of us as kids have had fantasies on the lines of 'main bada hoke yeh karoonga, woh karoonga!' "Equally, don't all of us adults want to rediscover the child in us," he asks. "If you are part of this everybody... voila! This film is for you."
Aftab, actor and co-producer (Rising Sun Entertainment), says "Aao Wish Karein is an honest effort and that makes it endearing to anyone who's been a part of this journey. It's simple, sweet, funny and has exceptionally soulful music. This is the kind of film that would appeal to kids and teenagers, mamas and papas, grandpas and grannies too."

While his co-star, the vivacious Aamna, adds, "Every girl wants to be part of a fairy tale... I got to live mine through this film as it has everything that a girl's dreams are made up of! I believed in it so I became a part of it..."

Link-
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Aamna-Aftab-for-fairytale-love-story/articleshow/5139097.cms

Aur main sabke apne apne views unpe chhodti hoon... as of I dont want to hurt any of my frns..😊
.Rabi. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wowwwwwwwwwwww 🤗🤗 A big congratz to u buddy for opening ur new shop👏 My God, Am really happy for u honey👏 and all ur creations are mindblowing i always loved ur creations and now feeling soo good to see all of them togather👏

Hatts of u really , each and every creation is awesome⭐️ 5 stars for u.....

kashikaaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey dear  2 good such amazing creation it feel like that i have seen kyh once more
kashikaaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey dear amazing creation it feel like i have seen kth once more
ranbir_lekha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
continue your wonderful work.......and upload more..... I loved them jiii
goodkashish thumbnail
Hi friends....here r my new creation of Raj...feel free to use any of them

Love
Kashish
Edited by goodkashish - 14 years ago
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
These r unbelievably awesum....Rajeev looks so breathtaking.....gr8 siggies Kashish....
-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome creations dii  loved it will use one real soon
NidaRajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update!!luved the Siggy.....the style for siggs was really nice

i liked the background/texture ............... 

awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee