Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajeevlicious thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
heyi honey congratulations on your first gallery/shop.

as i've already told u before u make some really beautiful creations..!! Keep up the good work!
Miss.khandelwal thumbnail
i am impress soooooooooo much.
oooooooooooooow amazing creation  very hard work girl. i love you dear.

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey janu mind blowing excellent veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy beautiful collection dear.....................really i have no words to describe................the KTH collection said the whole story with the sequence...............fantastic.............hats off to u sweety.......................
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was WOW!!!! Awesum work. I luved all the siggies of Rajeev n the Sujal-Kashish ones were just mind blowing. I guess u maintained the sequence as well. But watever it was.....it was simply brilliant. Gr8 work Kashish.....just gr8!!!
i love raj thumbnail
wow mind blowing creations i wish kay rajeev aur aamna aaj bhi saath  hoon aur unkay beech koi misunderstanding na hoyai ho
crystal fantasy thumbnail

Hi! Kashish dear mujhe saare ke saare siggiesbohot hi acche lage magar sabse zyada sujal n kashish aur rajeev n aamna ke acche lage aur sujal n kashish ke siggies ko dekh kar mujhe phir se kth ki yaad aagayi.Tumhare siggi shop ka naam accha laga jahan tak mujhe pata hai almaas ka matlab hota hai diamond.Aur bhi RA ke siggies ka mujhe intezaar rahega.Thanks for PM.BYE AND LUV U.

RAdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooowwwwwwwww kashish jannu amazing work tumhari sab ki sab creations mindblowing hain u rock keep it up congrats 4 opening sweetheart
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
⭐️Thank you very much .⭐️Thank you very much .⭐️Thank you very much .⭐️Thank you very much .⭐️Thank you very much .⭐️Thank you very much .⭐️Thank you very much .⭐️Thank you very much .⭐️Thank you very much .⭐️Thank you very much .⭐️Thank you very much .⭐️Thank you very much .⭐️Thank you very much .⭐️Thank you very much .⭐️Thank you very much .⭐️Thank you very much .👏Awesome , Mind Blowing Siggys Dear I love Them All . Great Work ⭐️Thank you very much .⭐️Thank you very much .👏
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey darling.. Amazing siggies.... luved them... thanx a ton for the PM.....
afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Woooo.. Killing shop GK sis.. Loved all ur creations they are brilliant.. Keep Making Keep Rocking..