Pavitra Rishta

I wish they would both sign the papers!

navandruby thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

I wish they would both sign them because satish was so much better for archana than manav.. i don't like manavs charachter, hes toooooo sensitive and it's annoying. I think one person out of the couple needs to have a back bone.. and i like satish a lot better for her. (and his aai's a lot nicer than this manav one)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Manav is sensitive but he can fight for his rights!
Where Satish is concerned, there's no doubt that he is a very good guy, but he has a different way of thinking than Archana and a different style of living than her, thats cos of his education and lifestyle. I dont say he is bad, but he has a different viewpoint of things, for eg. when archana went out with him for a date, she was very uncomfortable in that big hotel, his constant blabbering and the rate list and names of all the dishes..! She's way more comfortable with Manav, they have the same way of thinking and same values..!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Manav is a sweet guy but he's also someone who can put up a fight for those he loves. Manav has a backbone. I agree with nikitagmc, I don't think Satish is a bad guy but he's not the guy for Archana. Satish and Archana are different people, Archana would never be comfortable with Satish the way she is with Manav. Manav and Archana are able to relate to each other on many levels, they've developed a comfort level between them. Things were going great for Archana and Manav until Ajit and family created trouble.Today's episode was a first for Archana, she took a stand and fought back. I hope to see more of this from Archana!
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Satish believed the dalaal and the fake evidences, doubted Archana's character, whereas Manav had full faith in Archana's character irrespective of attempts made to defame her. Its pretty much explanatory who is the better life partner. Who would want a doubting thomas for a partner. I sure would not.
Ubuntuu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No doubt in that Satish is a good guy,but how can u believe him he suspects Archu to be character less and when some day when it is proved she was innocent then he wants her back in his life,but Manav is not a kind of guy who believes want he sees but he is that kind of a person who analyze the situation,i think what matters in marriage is trust of partner in any circumstances and money comes later so Manav is perfect husband.
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I completely agree with Sadvita, bollywoodcrazed and yas .. Satish may not be that bad, but he doesn't have full trust on Archu whereas Manav has .. Afterall Satish did reject her as he doubted her character .. both Manav and Satish were present when she entered that 'house', what did Satish do ? he just saw her going into that 'house' and that's it, whereas Manav followed her and saved her .. Manav has full trust on her and analyses the whole situation before jumping into any conclusion, that's not the case with Satish ..
And Manav does fight back for his love, the perfect example would be when he just blasted over Ajit and his mother stepping into their house when he learnt Ajit was behind Archu's problems .. Maybe Satish's Aai is good, but she also doubted her when she saw Archu and Manav ( he was sitting in his car ) talking to each other when Archu went to give him back his umbrella .. Whereas Sav Aai never doubted her, she is influenced by Manju to ask jewels from the Karanjkar's ( which is of course not fair too )

that was my opinion :) .. I am not offending anyone :)

Edited by tasnime - 14 years ago
navandruby thumbnail
I think it's lame that they can't even speak to each other w/o being like "uh... uh...... archana ji... umm.. ahhhh..... "  and umm... uhhhh... ji.... mmm... (looking down) ahhhhh... ummm... ji vo..   ji maine.... ji yeh ..... ji .....
why can't they even speak normally?? its lame.. they're both lame..
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They're both shy, that's it. They hesitated a bit  in the initial days of the marriage, that was quite understandable!
sushii. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
doesnt matter archu does wateva she told to by her relatives like a puppet