Debate Mansion

Who should a person marry? (Page 15)

Poll Question: Who should a person marry?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
36 [80.00%]
9 [20.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 19

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by -CaughtYou-

Yes thanks for the wishes !!--WelcomeSmile

Right now the true owner of this ID is running the account, --Ur A/c rent  pe bi deta hey kya! Shocked
so i am a female, marrying a male !! Tongue-- Gr8...you going to marrying him or he going to marrying you...TongueLOLrlx just pulling ur big legs...Tongue
How does it matter, whether he marries me or i marry him we end up being with the same personTongueWhere have you seen my legs?Tongue and if that is you in the display picture, then you should know putting personal pictures on I-F are not allowed, and if its not you in the picture, my mistake, sorryEmbarrassed
Am dnt mean anything physical or not talking abt ur body ok...plz......ConfusedBig smile
LOL now since you said big legs how she is supposed to know tht you are not talking physically?TongueEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sohni_kuri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who should a person marry? (Page 15)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahikhan

Right now the true owner of this ID is running the account, --Ur A/c rent  pe bi deta hey kya! Shocked
so i am a female, marrying a male !! Tongue-- Gr8...you going to marrying him or he going to marrying you...TongueLOLrlx just pulling ur big legs...Tongue
How does it matter, whether he marries me or i marry him we end up being with the same personTongueWhere have you seen my legs?Tongue and if that is you in the display picture, then you should know putting personal pictures on I-F are not allowed, and if its not you in the picture, my mistake, sorryEmbarrassed
Am dnt mean anything physical or not talking abt ur body ok...plz......ConfusedBig smile
LOL now since you said big legs how she is supposed to know tht you are not talking physically?TongueEmbarrassed
If I said pulling her legs means....did I physically pulled her legs or wat!!ConfusedWinkLOL

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 12:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahikhan

If I said pulling her legs means....did I physically pulled her legs or wat!!ConfusedWinkLOL
LOL you didnt get what she said nither you got moi.

Edited by mahikhan - 02 November 2009 at 8:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lalonaSohni_kuri

WillSmith456

IF-Rockerz

WillSmith456

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 2:30am | IP Logged

WinkThe question - that should you propose marriage, or should you say yes to his/her proposal haunts many of you in relationships. When should you marry? What are the pre-requisites for that? Lets find out.WinkBig smile

The first need, of course, is that both of you love each other. It should not be infatuation or plain old lust, but love. To be in love means, you like to be with that person. You enjoy his/her togetherness. You care for her/him and you can trust that person. Being in love means that you can share your deepest secrets without fear and give and expect support. Being in love means that your object of love is the most important person in your life and you would not like to leave him/her for anybody else. If any of these conditions are not met, it is not love but something else. Oh, yes, one last requirement - your heart should pound every time you talk to your loved or look at him/her.Big smile

If you are in love and if your partner reciprocates it with the same intensity then the next would be interests. What is common between both of you? If he is a liberal and you are a conservative to the core, life would be a little difficult. We are not talking in political terms, but about attitude and values. If you do not value what he/she values, your relationship will not prosper. If your values say that you must be honest at all times, and his/her values allow lies now and then, you are sure to get into a conflict after some time.Tongue

The third requirement is life goals. Are you sharing common goals? Your goal may be to earn lot of money even at the cost of family life and his/her need may be to live happily even if money is less, you will again clash. Values and goals are important. They play a bigger role in life after the initial euphoria of love is over. The last need is - are you feeling safe committing to him/her? Are you feeling safe committing or would like to search around more? Once you can decide that all these are in the right place, you should marry. Otherwise, life may be full of acrimony, dissatisfaction and regrets. It will not be a happy marriage but a marriage that has to be carried through. That will give no pleasure. Big smile

C89Embarrassed

Edited by centurions89 - 02 November 2009 at 2:44am

lalona

lalona

lalona

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
I feel that if sum1 luvs u, its likely they will take care of you and protect you frum all evil. However, if you marry sum1 dat U like, its likely that they will probly loosen up with ur relation ship. its hard decision. i mean marrying sum1 u dont feel comfortable with @ first, just cuz u know, u dont like them. but its more important that they like u. thats the thing giving more significance. thx.Smile

lalona

lalona

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
well, i think basically, ur life's set. its just made perfect for u. but u should still to be safe, try to find out if the person you love actually does love you. then, u would have ur lucky one, and ur lucky one would have you. Simple!EmbarrassedBig smile

Edited by lalona - 02 November 2009 at 8:53pm

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DM01

What if the one the loves you is the one that you're in love with?
LOL then its great!

Sohni_kuri

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 03 November 2009 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lalona

well, i think basically, ur life's set. its just made perfect for u. but u should still to be safe, try to find out if the person you love actually does love you. then, u would have ur lucky one, and ur lucky one would have you. Simple!EmbarrassedBig smile
Aah very well saidClap

Sohni_kuri

Post Reply New Post

Go to top