Poll Question :

Who should a person marry?

Poll Choice
The one who loves you?
Or the one you are in love with?
Login To Vote
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by karandel_2008

I will marry the person to whom I will commit and as long as that person is ready.πŸ˜› I find it very difficult to go back on my words and find it impossible to break serious promises.

Interesting. At least you keep your words, Good.
Originally posted by qwertyesque

marry somebody who loves a lot of sex.. so when the days are depressing.... it acts likes a stress reliever...........
F....lolπŸ˜† Zada use karne se sub expire ho jate hey mere dost....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›Vatsyayana recognizes the fact tht the same love posture creates boredom, a feeling of utter stupidity, cos ppl are always doing the same thing. ....He invented eighty-four postures to make the love life of couples a little interesting. Nobdy in the whole world has written a book of the caliber of KamasutrasπŸ˜ƒ
...love for most part is just a non-existent idea concocted by people who are already stuck in one relationship or other...

Two persons meet, that means two worlds meet. It is not a simple thing but very complex, the most complex......πŸ˜ƒ
My concept.....Love should be a deeper involvement of your whole being, and it shld nt be projected by the mind, bt should come out spontaneously..... Beautifl music, fragrance, you are dancing hand in hand, you have again becom small children playing with flowers... If spontaneously love happens in this sacred atmosphere it will have a different quality.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by karandel_2008

I will marry the person to whom I will commit and as long as that person is ready.πŸ˜› I find it very difficult to go back on my words and find it impossible to break serious promises.
Nice😳
Originally posted by Believe

Two persons meet, that means two worlds meet. It is not a simple thing but very complex, the most complex......πŸ˜ƒ
My concept.....Love should be a deeper involvement of your whole being, and it shld nt be projected by the mind, bt should come out spontaneously..... Beautifl music, fragrance, you are dancing hand in hand, you have again becom small children playing with flowers... If spontaneously love happens in this sacred atmosphere it will have a different quality.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Believe me you are a romantic.πŸ˜† Hope u do not frighten the bride.
Originally posted by qwertyesque

marry somebody who loves a lot of sex.. so when the days are depressing.... it acts likes a stress reliever..............love for most part is just a non-existent idea concocted by people who are already stuck in one relationship or other...

I always thought you and yourself would be a great couple.
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Qwerty is too direct. This info should be pmed to your target lady.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Summer3

Qwerty is too direct. This info should be pmed to your target lady.πŸ˜†

Who's target lady?

Who's target lady?
Ah I do not know it either. could be a secret dream girl.πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

you betcha!!!πŸ˜†.......btw, do u know what they call those who like playing too much with themselves and make a great couple with their own self and no one else?....err...u know....what ...i'm....talking....about???....πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....
no offense....i should run from here before qwerty kills me πŸ˜•πŸ˜³πŸ˜†