Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

aftvjunkie

IF-Dazzler

aftvjunkie

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 10:35am | IP Logged
(Market place) sav aai and manju are forcing archu to sign divorce papers .... archu is slowly putting pen to paper but then archu says no .... then says she wants to talk to sul aai ... sav aai doesnt want any excuses ... then archu repeats that she wont sign and starts to walk away ... and then walks away .... manju calls out for archu but sav aai stops her and says "you made this marriage, so now you have to break it " manju walks away ... (manavs garage) manav is confused about the divorce papers (tarun is in the garage .... but Tarun has changed) manavs boss walks in and tells manav he wants to talk to him ... his boss talks about his garages ... and says that he wants to sell one of his garages and wants to sell it to manav ... manav thinks life is giving him the chance to advance in life ...but then hios boss is worried about the budget ... manav agrees it might be difficult regarding the finanacial situation but then manav asks for 2 months to try and collect such money together ...his boss says he likes his confidence and would give him 4 months ... manav thanks him for the opportunity... (archus house) vinod is angry that archu hasnt signed the papers... manjus agrees with vinod but doesnt why archu hasnt agreed yet ... aai asks archu to say something and why she hasnt signed the papers ... baba then talks to archu ... and says you have to forget the past to be able to go further in life, so you will be able to live your own life ...baba tries to tell archu to be practical .... archy speaks up and asks what should she understand ... archu says "i have understood everything throughout my life but this time how could i forget those saat phere which was taken with seven promises ... also my sindoor which was put on my forehead by manav even though aai tried to stop it ... my mangalsutra...the fire ... the time we have spent  together ... this wedding wasnt a marriage certificate but it was a pavitra rishta... and relationships are not formed and broken with certificates... i might of picked up a pen to sign the papers but manavs signatures wasnt on the papers ... if manav sent the papers then he should have signed the papers" archu says she wont sign the papers til manav signs the papers and walks out .... (THANK GOD .... ARCHU HAS SPOKEN UP ... AND THANK GOD NEITHER MANAV AUR ARCHU SIGNED THE PAPERS!!) (Vershus office ) ash came into the office but cant see vershu ... he asks reshmi where she is but reshmi says she is in the office but she doesnt know where she has gone ... rshmi leaves and ash gets something out of his pocket ... it is a ring ... he places it on her desk ...... later on .... vershu reaches her desk and sees the ring ... she sees reshmi but asked no qusetions.... she goes to ash's office ... her sees the ring in her hand ... vershu puts the ring on his desk ... ash looks rejected ... vershu starts to walk away but then ash stops her and asks her if it is her last decision ... she says yes and walks out ... ash ponders about the ring on his desk and then gets an idea and runs out of his office ... he goes to vershus desk but she is not there ... reshmi sees him there but he is gone before she could ask anything ... ash goes outside and sees vershu on a bridge ... he starts to walk upto her ... he is behind her and puts his hand on her shoulder ... she turns around and looks down shy ... ash takes her hand and kisses it .... then he puts his hands around her waist and gets rid of the hair that is in her face .... end of scene ... (coffee place) sachin and shrauni are at the coffee place drinking coffee ... shrauni mentions that archu is at her night class ... sachin says he knows and likes it when she is with manav and wonders there arent together ... shrauni asks if there is any hope of them getting together ... he says he wants that to happen ... he says they are both alike and that they both think about others and at the wedding they were said to be the perfect match ... but slowly there realtionship got broken and manav hasnt recovered from it and on top of that the burden of the house ... shrauni asks why doesnt  sach help with manas burden... shrauni says he is educated and he can apply for scholarships abroad ... sach doesnt know anything about scholarships ... shrauni says she will help him with the forms ... sachin is excited and says that he could go abroad ... shhrauni says this is her promise to him and she puts her hand on his .... sachin says in his mind that shrauvni is a golden egg for aai but for me she is something else .... manav reaches a building and asks the reception for a business loan application ... she tells him to sit down .... someone calls for manav ... manav enters a room where the guy is satish ... manav and satish look at eachother ...

END!!!

[/MEMBERS]

Edited by *Resham* - 19 October 2009 at 11:00am

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

indy1979webkapranjiRamyaMC4821shyamu2002921royallifetimefanmvatsaChomelshalukalraahcirdaneesha364indiaPreethisamsondevila10akshtha19BsankhabsfanAMSThauntedcbjerkszeestar1monicayanjalisawlevnb2005abandootvbuffysadanadesesoapwatcherbrownmuslimbelvin92librarypasss3chaudhsusan88dhan0022pritijoshifatsobutunavsandhu05Heenapdivya221sonal75enigma6NiladrisrmirjiA HUGE FANrehmat gillnookwaysp87k-kimyawalletsuzeehazel16rashi77rima001Gauri22sihubookbrain007Neetusxmbharadwaj_kmushkan_2003icy_devilpunjabi#1toothbrush13miraarel0veyanna44.Mandy.*Resham*niveditha.Angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written/Vid/Pix Update 19th October" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 10:43am | IP Logged
M glad to read Archu's words today...LOL

Thx Aarti...

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 10:47am | IP Logged
wow finally Archu's brain has started working ri8 when it comes to what Manav can and cannot do, better late than never.....

thanks a tons sweetyClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rashi77

rashi77

Goldie

rashi77

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

miraare

IF-Rockerz

miraare

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
thnx a ton for the update .. uff at last today's epi was worth watchin thnx to Archu .. actually today's epi was quite good, they all moved forward like Manav and his garage, Archu getting a brain thnx to her school maybe, Sachin's relationship and all ..
I don't want Manav to tk  loan from Satish !!

Edited by tasnime - 19 October 2009 at 12:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

belvin92

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Now I hope Archana maintains her stand and doesn't go back on her words like last time...!!

Thnx for the update!

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
WOW!! Go Archu!!!

ap80

Groupbie

ap80

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
what a great episode after a long time!!

i think that tarun is going to help manav with the loan for the garage. they brought him back for a reason so he must be there to help with loan or maybe he'll buy it for him and then manav will pay him back :)

I also hope that he lets satish know the reality of that night so that satish & his mom can stop bothering archu!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top