Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

MJHT Ghost Stories edited Bloody foot step pg 1

ranbir_lekha IF-Rockerz
ranbir_lekha
ranbir_lekha

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Ok guys I am back this time with a series of Ghost stories Narrated By Various Cast members of MJHT

before we start I would like to giive u an introduction

the stories you'll find in this Thread are all 'ghost stories.' They all have something to do with the supernatural. All of them feature a ghost as a theme. And they come from all over the world. For example, the story of 'The Bloody Footstep' comes from England, while the story 'Three and One are One' is a story born during the Civil War and originates in Carthage, Tennessee, and there's even a Japanese ghost story, a kaidan, called 'The Procession of Ghosts.'

I know that some of you have opened this Thread hoping to be entertained.. I will say now that I was once a skeptic. I sought these stories for my own entertainment and to expand my repertoire of interesting stories to tell by the firelight. I came to experience several of the same ghostly phenomenon as what occurred in the stories I was collecting. Slowly I came to the realization that the stories often were based on the truth.

So, I am a believer. If you are a believer as well, I am glad to have found a kindred spirit. If not, it is my hope that these stories will entertain you. I also hope that you keep an open mind about ghosts in general, as I feel they walk among us everyday.

Now, I would like to take this moment to invite you to step into this world of ghosts. Sit, my new-found friend. Sit down by the light of a candle, fireplace, or campfire. Gather your friends near and relate some of the stories I have gathered for you. I do hope you enjoy this particular believer's tales.

thank you for reading this
Lekha

Edited by ranbir_lekha - 20 October 2009 at 5:26am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXamsjmsnidha1983tingtingteedingFragranceOfLoveSobtiObsessionNadz_YuNalover

ranbir_lekha IF-Rockerz
ranbir_lekha
ranbir_lekha

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 9:31am | IP Logged
reserved

Index

THE bloody Foot print PG 1

Edited by ranbir_lekha - 20 October 2009 at 5:25am
nidha1983 IF-Sizzlerz
nidha1983
nidha1983

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 9:53am | IP Logged
woah dearsmileys vspace5smileys vspace5  its really an awesome onesmileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5smileys vspace5 mind blowingsmileys vspace5so cutesmileys vspace5plz continue it soonsmileys & thanks for the pmsmileys vspace5

"KASH came into my life so quick,
A gorgeous pleasant surprise,
I have seen
KASH a million times,
And every time I see
KASH,
I fall in love with
KASH all over again,
My heart starts to race.......

With
KASH I Learned to trust,
KASH become my reason for being,
KASH were my dawn in the morning,
KASH were my single star on clear night,
KASH were the scent of rose in the garden,
KASH made my life as fresh as,
The air after a spring rain,
KASH made me alive.."

http://www.archiesonline.com/gateway/category/Keel/500-SB1929-1.jpg

http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/unbranded/f/unbranded-finest-belgian-chocolates-in-basket.jpg

http://www.33smiley.com/smiley2/love/lovenotes/3.gif vspace5
Nidha 
Emoticons vspace5Emoticons vspace5

Edited by nidha1983 - 19 October 2009 at 10:12am
Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 2:06am | IP Logged
hey nice idea dear... and the way u explained it was awesome... i agree ghosts exist and it wud be fun to read about them here!

Thanx lekha, btw nice to see ya here!

tc
Nadz
~*mishu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*mishu*~
~*mishu*~

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 4:27am | IP Logged
sounds very interesting
can't wait to read
ranbir_lekha IF-Rockerz
ranbir_lekha
ranbir_lekha

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 5:24am | IP Logged
BOOO!!! The Bloody Footstep
Narrated By Mayank

Note

these stories Presented here Are Real and are true experiences... With true people adapted by me in order to mould it into a series

Pic of Smithills Hall

this pic is really gonna scare the life outta u

Mayank: The first of the stories I bring you comes from Bolton, England. This particular story centers around a Bloody Footstep. I will have to start with a bit of background.

In Bolton there is Smithills Hall. According to local legend, some two hundred years ago Smithills Hall belonged to a Sir Forrester. Now, Sir Forrester was a regular man and, as most men, he feared death. Unlike most men, however, he sought to outsmart the grim specter. He rummaged through medical journals and searched the latest scientific discoveries to find a way to prolong his own life and ward away death. In time he even turned to sifting through occult texts of magic and mysticism.

It was in the occult texts that Sir Forrester found the answer he sought. The charm that would extend his life, however, would require a great and grand cost. The charm, to extend Sir Forrester's life, would require the life of another. It would require the life of someone close to Sir Forrester himself. He might sacrifice thirty others and the charm would not work, but should he sacrifice someone dear to him he might extend his life by thirty or more years.

And so Sir Forrester came to the decision to sacrifice a kinswoman who had come into his care long ago and was more daughter to him than adopted sister passed onto him by his parents. One day he took her out into the forest around Smithills Hall and conducted the charm. In the end he struck his kinswoman down with a dagger. He performed the ghastly ritual out in the middle of the forest. When he was finished with his gruesome task, he accidentally placed his right foot in the blood of his now deceased kinswoman.

He walked all the way back to Smithills Hall trailing behind a bloody footprint the entire way. When he reached the manor, he realized just what he had done and fell into a horror -stricken guilt. He fled his manor - but everywhere he went he trailed behind him the bloody footprint. After years of torment, he returned to his home, Smithills Hall. When he crossed the threshold he left a bloody footprint at one of the doors - a bloody footprint that remains to be seen today. A bloody footprint that when the moonlight strikes it right shines with fresh blood.

The legend ends there, but I have more to add. This was the first of the stories that began to turn me from skeptic to believer. While exploring this story, and Smithills Hall, I investigated the bloody footprint. It exists and, as legend says, shines with fresh blood when the moon strikes it right. What the legend does not speak of is the trail of footprints within the manor.

I requested and received special permission to stay overnight in Smithills Hall. During that night, I wandered the building, keeping my eyes peeled for something more to add to the story. Around midnight the story chose to find me.

I was lounging in the dining room of the manor when I heard footsteps as the stairs creaked nearby. I rushed from where I sat to the base of the stairwell, as no one else was supposed to be in this ancient building but I. When I reached the stairwell I found that it was empty except for what looked to be a very fresh trail of bloody footprints.

The Ghost of Sir Forrester still wanders the corridors of Smithills Hall, ever trailing the blood of his slain kinswoman

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXamsjmspreethisFragranceOfLove

preethis IF-Rockerz
preethis
preethis

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 5:51am | IP Logged
niceeeee dear.......... waiting for more dear.............
FragranceOfLove IF-Sizzlerz
FragranceOfLove
FragranceOfLove

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 7:08am | IP Logged
nice one....so u beleive in these????? well i m a believer but only in god....i mean i know that these exist but i do not pay any heed to their existense.....i loved ur story.....so did u investigated it?????

Go to top