Thangam Oct 19th - 23rd Updates & Discussions (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update lifeissymbol
Why did Ayya have to test Natchiya like that - as you said, she is a gem of a wife! I loved the look on Ila's face, but I actually want her to get caught at her worst moment.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lifeissymbol123Vani19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thangam Oct 19th - 23rd Updates & Discussions (Page 4)" in Thangam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the detailed updates lifeissymbol...

Ila never gets caught.. She escapes everytime.. Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lifeissymbol123

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update lifeissymbol. Agree with you guys.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lifeissymbol123

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Thanks for the update Laksh.

I don't know how long they will keep on spinning it - hiding things from Ayya. Eventually it is going to get tangled too much. As you guys said J.C is going to be in trouble as well for doing good deeds.
You can say that again and the most irritating specimen to do this is Ganga followed by her brainless mum Subbu..covering up all the bad deeds done by Ganga's so called brothers, illa and kula..!AngryAngry

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by junebaby

I really wonder when is this Ganga's wedding?? she is extremely soft which doesn't suit her at all.They are draging so much. Don't tell the wedding is the last episode of this serial.....haha. I wonder why all the serial normally the villan/villies are dominating, only in the last 2 or 3 episodes the hero/heroin will act. It like the " aracha mavaye aracha madhi"

How come all the discussions by the good ppl is either said in front of the baddies or evesdropped by them?? The schemes done by the baddies are never known to them except for us, the viewers. I feel like driving a big iddli into Illa's mouth and plastering it for good..!!Angry
Yesterday we were shown Ganga confronting her brothers as to why they tried to put Collector into trouble like as though he was taking bribes...etc. She said Collector just have to make one ph call and all 3 (bros/Kula) will be counting kambi. Illa told her that her hubby and BIL will not get into any trouble as they have Ayyah's blood running in them.....Ganga just kept quiet....whose blood is then running thru her veins?? Why can't she tell Illa off.??..I am fed up with Ganga's character...she is such a super dumb. Her sisters are much more wiser and down to earth..!!...Big smile

Edited by Sue Nair - 28 October 2009 at 11:46pm

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brinny_g

Thanks for the lovely update lifeissymbol
Why did Ayya have to test Natchiya like that - as you said, she is a gem of a wife! I loved the look on Ila's face, but I actually want her to get caught at her worst moment.
Ya...I agree wtih you...I don't see any reason for him to test Natchiya like that.. I am sure Natchiyar is hurt by his actions. Don't tell me he doesn't have 100% trust in her when it comes to Subbu and children when all the while she has been giving full support to the Aiyarkodi family? Anyway, Ayyah is a two timer...with a gem of a wife like Natchiyar he had to take another ...what was he looking for in Subbu which Natchiyar lacks?Angry....yet all these dumbos put him high up in the pedestal. Why haven't they shown us the reason for him to take a 2nd wife?? Was he forced to marry Subbu?..was he indebted to Subbu's family in some way?Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Go to top