Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

No HoneYmooN 4 Nakshara????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

PcShahidRuLez

PcShahidRuLez

Posted: 18 October 2009 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Dey r getting passionate 4 each other ...wanna spend lovey dovey time ..Mummy Ji  Plz send ur Munna on HoneyMoon wid his Munni ....let dem sing some romantic songs .....will b gud 4 usWink & d 4 d show 2  LOL Gawd ! Poor couple ...askin permission 4 watchin movie 4m Dadda Ji...Phew !!!! Kaun se zamane ke Log hai yaar ....LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No HoneYmooN 4 Nakshara????" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Mata G would definitely send them 4 honeymoon, once she starts to get sick of running into their romantic moments(like the first night knocking, button scene and even the head ache balm scene)..............I think the Dubai deal would give a potential path to a honeymoon destination..........

nasco

IF-Rockerz

nasco

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 7:35am | IP Logged
yeah i do think so!
naksha will have their honeymoon in dubaai!!
coz the deal has got finalised and maybe naiti will have to go for some arrangements or work and then akshara will go with him too!!

sweetchilly1234

sweetchilly1234

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 8:17am | IP Logged
THIS SHOW IS OVERDONE IN TERMS OF VALUES...YES WE INDIANS HAVE VALUES, BUT NOT TO THIS BLOODY EXTENT THAT YOU HAVE TO ASK FOR PERMISSION TO GO SEE A MOVIE WITH YOUR HUSBAND...MY FAMILY IS A JOINT FAMILY FOR AGES, AND WE NEVER DO THAT...AND WHAT IS UP WITH GAYATRI ALWAYS INTERFERING AND MAKING THAT CRAPPY FACE LIKE SHE IS GONNA PUKE OR SOMETHING...I AM KIND OF WONDERING IF GAYATRI IS NAITIK'S MOTHER OR HIS FIRST WIFE...SORRY NO OFFENCE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suprise007

PcShahidRuLez

PcShahidRuLez

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetchilly1234

THIS SHOW IS OVERDONE IN TERMS OF VALUES...YES WE INDIANS HAVE VALUES, BUT NOT TO THIS BLOODY EXTENT THAT YOU HAVE TO ASK FOR PERMISSION TO GO SEE A MOVIE WITH YOUR HUSBAND...MY FAMILY IS A JOINT FAMILY FOR AGES, AND WE NEVER DO THAT...AND WHAT IS UP WITH GAYATRI ALWAYS INTERFERING AND MAKING THAT CRAPPY FACE LIKE SHE IS GONNA PUKE OR SOMETHING...I AM KIND OF WONDERING IF GAYATRI IS NAITIK'S MOTHER OR HIS FIRST WIFE...SORRY NO OFFENCE
Abs. Correct...... Approve iT was weird in 2dayz epi. ven badi maa said 2 choti maa ..."hamare zamane mein hum ne to kabhi picture nahi dekhi " i mean Bull**** Yaar .... watz wrong in watchin Movies ...BIG DEAL .... such dialogues r gng over d top nw .....Nw Naitik 'll ask dadda Ji .....will he ??? won't he ????? issmein poora week nikal denge ...Angry......den next week dey'll cum out wid some solution .........Sooraj Barjatya ki movie bhi release nahi hui atleast usko dekhne ke liye  dadda ji  permission de sakte the ........LOL

dmg_fanatic

IF-Sizzlerz

dmg_fanatic

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 9:02am | IP Logged
even i was thinking the same

i dont know if they are living in the 21st century...lagta nahi hai

naitik's seeking permission for a movie......

i wish they have the most romantic honeymoon like unki wedding night thodi late this lekin it lived upto the expectations kaash aise hi honeymoon....

ram92

IF-Dazzler

ram92

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 9:06am | IP Logged
dadaji movie k lye toh maan jayen, honeymoon toh bohat door ki baat haiLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top