i.luv.chocolate

IF-Rockerz

i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 18 October 2009 at 10:16am | IP Logged
RoadiesRearView - Roadies 1.0 - 6.0
-----------------------------------
--------------

So guys, aren't we just way too lucky to be able to watch the earlier versions of Roadies?
So share your views about the Roadies 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 & 4.0 ?

--------------

Roadies 1.0

For Me the Roadies 1.0 like watching it was a DREAM COME TRUE !
For obvious Reasons LOL...

But honestly i was like Hyperventilating WATCHING it ! My friend Sindhu PM'ed me telling me about it & i was like WTH & i ran to watch it !! GOSH it was likeeeeee omg i don't knwo Magicallll !!!!

RV was like os young like omg I can't imgine him like that... he was so like bindass totally strightup guy... but now he is more like thinks 2 times before speaking LOL !! OMG i loved loved it !! i was like the whole time so close to the Computer screen... my sister was like what are you tryint to do? Go inside the computer screen ! ROFL

BUt OMG He was looking HOT & CUTE!! Day Dreaming

But it felt so freash watching the first Roadies & OMG the diffrence is so huge from the first to 6th Roadies !

--------------

Roadies 2.0

Just skipped to RV's Parts... Didn't inrest me as much! (wierdly Ermm)

--------------

Roadies 3.0

This was actually very intresting ! I wanted to see the Chak De Girl !! ahaha it was fun watching the roadies from 3.0 !

--------------

Roadies 4.0
*Will edit after wtaching it*

--------------

Roadies 5.0
ROFL I wana see Ashitosh, Nihal, & all the group !! lool They were the best Roadies Contestants Ever (For ME LOL)

--------------

Roadies 6.0
uhmm Seems like a lot of girls will be waiting to see Numan or Sufi back LOLTongue

--------------

So guys what are you all waiting for Share your Viewssssss Day Dreaming....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-amruta-Mysterygirl_me-aditi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Roadies RearView - Roadies 1.0 - 6.0" in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anam_naan

Goldie

Anam_naan

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 3:24am | IP Logged
1st rema thanks for d post...d way u write is like wow...dat make me look into d thread again n gain ...it makes a lot of interest..newaz....i havent watched it yet bt i m staring rit nw to watch it nd den will cum back to d thread n post ma comments n viwes too

Anam_naan

Goldie

Anam_naan

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 7:05am | IP Logged
                                                                                  Roadies 1.0

Ok season was too good...n Rannvijay omg as cute as sweet as ever bt I feel k he looks much much better nw..hez gt bold looks nw...newaz..Iqnoor man reallly cool guy made wrng decision 4 himself bt did good for others...n yes dat guy who did d swimming he was gud too...overall I liked d seoson

Roadies 2.0

ok nt dat better dan seson 1 ayushman was ok...overal hummmm ok bas

Roadies 3.0

hummmmmmmm better dan seson 2 i guess

Roadies 4.0

ok hummmmm bani,vishal were my fav since i started watching roadies from season 4 n yes a very good season....heheh tabhi to roadies became ma fav....bt i wsh bani would hve won..anthony well never mind ok....

Roadies 5.0

Edited by Anam_naan - 20 October 2009 at 4:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aditi-

Mysterygirl_me

IF-Rockerz

Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 1:41am | IP Logged

hey rema awesome topic

well firstly i loved season one's rearview just cuz of RV i was so anxious to see the rearview of this season cuz i had not seen it i had started watching roadies from season 3 so i was really curious and i totally loved the rearview omg RVVVV is sooooo cute n adorable omg he loooked so dashing in the season and when in the studio he was telling abt everything n all so definetely it was mindblowing for me

i didn't see the second rearview and just saw RV's parts in it and it wasn't that interesting for me.

the third rearview was gr8 i had already seen it so i knew the participants and i was excited to see chak de girl shubhi,she and stuti were my favourites in that season and it was really nice to get all nostalgic once again and watch an entire overview of that season and ofcourse the RV parts were the icing on the cake.

The fourth rearview was AMAZING. This season is one of my most favourite and i loved it thoroughly. Bani is my most favourite roadie from all the seasons and she's totally brilliant. I love both bani and anthony and they're so cute together. In the beginning i liked vishal as well. The season was gr8 all the tasks were very fun filled and challenging. This season had all the planning and plotting and everything which was very interesting to see. So i am really attached to this season and RV was just amazing in it all the time. It was very nice to see everyone once again as they explained the season. Truly one of the best seasons for me.

The fifth season was gr8 as well. There were more twists and turns and the contestants starting planning and politics from day one. The first time roadies was going international which was an awesome thing. RV was totally adorable and effing hot this season as well. Shambhavi was the most talked abt contestant. And it was really nice seeing this season as well. Raghu's plans and twists were really good. So overall it was a very good season but was a bit controversial. I liked the rearview as well.

and im yet to see season six ka rearview so i'll comment on it when i see it and im also really glad that they're having a rearview for each season and also calling back some of it's contestants this is really gr8 and looking forward for season seven as wellBig smile

p.s anam it's gr8 to see u back dearHug

Edited by Mysterygirl_me - 03 November 2009 at 5:02am

-aditi-

i.luv.chocolate

IF-Rockerz

i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 24 October 2009 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks ridaaa & Anammm !! :D

Keep Editing !! Gona edit my Views on Roadies 4 & 5 tommorwww !

Can't wait :D

Love you both *hugs*

Mysterygirl_me

i.luv.chocolate

IF-Rockerz

i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 31 October 2009 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Ridaaaaaa...... WRITEEEEEEEEE !! EDIT & tell me what you think or you really want me to haunt you DOWN !!!! Evil Smile

Mysterygirl_me

IF-Rockerz

Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 2:03am | IP Logged
awww reemzi i don't get mtv nowCry so i watch the episodes online only yar and i haven't found the link for the fourth rearviewUnhappy btw if u have the link do give me okie

i.luv.chocolate

IF-Rockerz

i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Awwww reallly !!! its okieeeeee go to MTV INdia Website they put it on & much better if it doesn't work let me know i will give you another better siteee for it :D

Anammmmmmm Ji !! Where are you ?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top