Love Champaklal cause he troubles Jetha

Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Must say i so love Champaklal chacha,if he would'nt have been in show then show would'nt have been so hilarious n funny

so love the way Champaklal always sides with Daya n Tappu,brings out Jetha's childhood embarrasing situations in front of Daya n Tappu😆😆😆also they way he always shush Jetha up
🤣

His anger🤣Jetha is so scared of it😆

Must say Champaklal chacha has added 4 stars in Jetha's story👏

Priya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
😆 I love champaklal as well, it's always funny to watch him trouble jetha, i like how they share a love/hate relationship and how he always teams up with tapu causing menace in the society. Also the way he hushes up Jetha is hilarious.

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Yup Champak lal is also a very important character of TMKOC, even i love the way he shouts at Jetha 😆 and the background music of lion roaring when Champak lal is angry is hilarious 😆 Just saw the new promo where Champaklal is scolding Jetha for getting up late , its just hilarious !!! 🤣
Iriss thumbnail

Originally posted by: pisces25

😆 I love champaklal as well, it's always funny to watch him trouble jetha, i like how they share a love/hate relationship and how he always teams up with tapu causing menace in the society. Also the way he hushes up Jetha is hilarious.

Hiyee dear😊u also watch this serial😉

yes i just Love him n Champaklal always sides with Daya n Tapu increasing Jetha's woes😆😆

agree with u the way she shush him is 🤣

Priya

Iriss thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishan.k

Yup Champak lal is also a very important character of TMKOC-Agree with u Ishan,Champaklal is very important character 😃

even i love the way he shouts at Jetha 😆 and the background music of lion roaring when Champak lal is angry is hilarious 😆oohh dear don't remind me its soo hilarious i just L-O-V-E it
🤣🤣🤣

Just saw the new promo where Champaklal is scolding Jetha for getting up late , its just hilarious !!! 🤣yes i also saw that
🤣🤣🤣

also love the goat's sound that is played in Jetha's background
🤣

binie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaa he is very imp in the show.... and the good thing is he always take Daya's side.... rather then Jetha, his own son.... and when he knows its Daya's fault still he scold Jetha only...... and agar woh nahi hota to what would jetha do with Daya???????? 😉
.BeautifulSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yep y'days epi was hilarious :)