Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Love Champaklal cause he troubles Jetha

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 18 October 2009 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Must say i so love Champaklal chacha,if he would'nt have been in show then show would'nt have been so hilarious n funny

so love the way Champaklal always sides with Daya n Tappu,brings out Jetha's childhood embarrasing situations in front of Daya n TappuLOLLOLLOLalso they way he always shush Jetha up
ROFL

His angerROFLJetha is so scared of itLOL

Must say Champaklal chacha has added 4 stars in Jetha's storyClap

Priya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Champaklal cause he troubles Jetha" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pisces25

IF-Rockerz

pisces25

Posted: 18 October 2009 at 7:20am | IP Logged
LOL I love champaklal as well, it's always funny to watch him trouble jetha, i like how they share a love/hate relationship and how he always teams up with tapu causing menace in the society. Also the way he hushes up Jetha is hilarious.

Ishan.

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 October 2009 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Yup Champak lal is also a very important character of TMKOC, even i love the way he shouts at Jetha LOL and the background music of lion roaring when Champak lal is angry is hilarious LOL Just saw the new promo where Champaklal is scolding Jetha for getting up late , its just hilarious !!! ROFL

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 18 October 2009 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pisces25

LOL I love champaklal as well, it's always funny to watch him trouble jetha, i like how they share a love/hate relationship and how he always teams up with tapu causing menace in the society. Also the way he hushes up Jetha is hilarious.

Hiyee dearSmileu also watch this serialWink

yes i just Love him n Champaklal always sides with Daya n Tapu increasing Jetha's woesLOLLOL

agree with u the way she shush him is ROFL

Priya

pisces25

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 18 October 2009 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishan.k

Yup Champak lal is also a very important character of TMKOC-Agree with u Ishan,Champaklal is very important character Big smile

even i love the way he shouts at Jetha LOL and the background music of lion roaring when Champak lal is angry is hilarious LOLoohh dear don't remind me its soo hilarious i just L-O-V-E it
ROFLROFLROFL

Just saw the new promo where Champaklal is scolding Jetha for getting up late , its just hilarious !!! ROFLyes i also saw that
ROFLROFLROFL

also love the goat's sound that is played in Jetha's background
ROFL

Ishan.

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 7:06am | IP Logged
yaa he is very imp in the show.... and the good thing is he always take Daya's side.... rather then Jetha, his own son.... and when he knows its Daya's fault still he scold Jetha only...... and agar woh nahi hota to what would jetha do with Daya???????? Wink

pisces25

.BeautifulSoul.

IF-Stunnerz

.BeautifulSoul.

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Yep y'days epi was hilarious :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top