Fan Fictions

~|Temptation..What the Heart Desires (KaShFic)|~

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

cute_madhu

Goldie

cute_madhu

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

Yh I knw so many pending FF's n anoder yr in Kota..buh stll..cudn't help buh post it in mah Diwali Vacations..I knw gotta upd SC, RL n AR ke jo itne saare hai..buh I've gt no intentions to cont the oder AR ones rite now..

Jus SC n RL ke upds..

Buh then here's tis fic..short one..I hpe sooo..

This first prt will be divided into prts..tis is sort of the..umm..startin..lolllzz..

Another chilling night..he thought as he put on his cloak and set out in hunt of a public house (pub) in the small sleepy dimly lit town..It was small well this was easy to explain..It didn't even hav a proper tavern..just a small shabby inn, that was all this town had to offer to a sleep deprived, exhausted traveler and that too so far away from the local public house..Strange he knew..firstly his coming here all of a sudden..he hadn't known until yesterday morning that he wud be so quickly switching over from the all time awake noisy financial hub his city (Jacksonville, Florida) was to this shabby lil town Wilmington..There was notin this town had that was proper not even the public loo nor the STD booths..notin..Buh his job demanded it from him..When was his life not full of surprises and where hadn't it taken him..buh still he loved his job a lot mre..and so he wud live here till his mission..nah Training is complete..and he kicked the empty can of..of Redbull "wohhaaa.."an energy drink..was there no man in this so inactive down-town..stop being pessimistic..he answered himself U'd find the pub soon..I better do..oderwisee..and he kicked the can away, thrwing it to infinite distance..

Innocently oblivious of all the admiring gazes coming to her side..she quietly tried to push her way thru the swarming pub..Oh God..She so needed a drink and no one wud let her pass…

" Wht the f***..??" she muttered under the breath..and then started her unending curses for the umpteenth time.. she cursed herself for cuming here..hadn't she knwn der wud be ol these dirty rogues here..buh touching her b***s like tht..didn't that man hav any shame..Oh for gods sake it is 21st century..if gals can still not come out of there homes wearing normal not at all revealing dresses then how cud they..by being covered from head to toe by a sack cloth..!!Oh Gshh..

God bless tht man..the oder one.. " Uske dhake se kaam se kaam yahan toh aa gayi..now go n grab a seat Ridz n calm down u'r nerves…"

" Wht the heck why is tis bar attendant lukin at me like this..f***in hell..wht does he think of himself..saalla.." the time she finished wiv ol the abuses small or big she had, she stopped to breath..he was still lukin at her wiv that lusty expressions..She got up held the glass full of wine from nearby and was abt to throw it on him when sumfin from deep within stopped her..She put down the glass wiv a lil mre force than required and slumped on the seat.. "I wish I cud break his neck..or..orr tackle mah emotions atleast.." she had felt strangely restless today..it wasn't easy living alone in tht small apartment, adjusting wiv her simply sluty neighbour..the first day she met her she wished to tell her on face to go n wear sum clothes atleast bed sheets instead of those rags..buh then she bit her tongue hard and faced the oder side trying to casually observe the violent husband of her oder neighbour who was now dragging her wiv her hair..n tht gal she had been so oblivious to it..as if it wasn't happening..

N then that apartment, mre so a pigeon hole..tht dickhead of a broker had told her tht the apartment was vry well maintained..If the wearing out flakes of paints, the marching ants, the pigeon shit, the dusty evrytin was wht he meant than she had surely knwn better..afta all an infamous oil merchants daughter whose ranking neva went below 50 had seen betta than tis..loads mre..Buh then she remembered it was she had run away wiv ol tht was rightfully hers and had cum here to tis sleepy moronic filled wiv rogues n lusty fellows.. " But sum equally intelligent scientists, professors, lovely windy weathers, warm howeva sluty buh warm n dazzling delicacies..wala town..whereshe intended to start her new lyf..burying away her hurting, painfilled betrayed past..

The double whisky does wonders she thought..It was..it was so damnable in taste she so wanted to throw away the liquid she was unwillingly gulping down her throat..buh its much required..I've got to get mahself in control..tommorow I've got new trainees to handle and wiv a mood I was in today..It wudn't prove to be quiet good..I wud hav been lost and anyone can file a complain against a lately joining senior teacher getting lost in the starters of her lectures..I've got to get a grip on mahself..

" Anoder double whisky no water.."

" Are u sure, u luk..Hav u ever tasted it b4" the waiter asked, as he had noted her unbearable expressions when she first sipped the golden liquid..

" Mind u'r own business.." she cut him off acidly..Wht was it wiv men, why did they hav to be so like this..Like her father..no Step Father..shwing care from the outside and the demon inside..It bedded any beautiful woman in sight the moment they saw her..and his expressions were jus the same..one more wrd n she wud dip him in a bottle full of whisky..gsh her thoughts had started to becum incoherent..not even his nose wud get dipped inside a bottle of whisky..how cud he..hmm..Get a GRIP Ridzzz…she told herself tersely..

" As u wish.." the lusty waiter replied..all his doubts abt the young woman clear..she won't give him way and she didn't luk like she wud let anyone mess wiv her..

She sat there now enjoying the doubles..which was knocking her out, senseless..Yet only now did she get over the burning taste and feel that sense of relaxation..she felt her veins dialate..Its bcz mre blood is goin to u'r brains..she told herself..hmm..so this is why he used to drink so much..so tht after all the sins he committed he cud get away wiv them n the guilt by just one glass..Buh it is bad..She knw tht..It was the first time she actually tasted it..Strange..when she had a hall full of branded alcohols she neva drank any of them and today at such a dark windy nite, in a place she was so new to she came and sat down in the only pub of the remote town, surrounded by all sorts of people she had earlier called dirty..a noble woman like her was sitting around sipping whisky wiv all those dirty people around..This is called lyff..she pondered shaking her head..

Things were becoming dim and they were swimming..and..God that Bar tenders face was swimming he luked like a .. "fRoGy" she spoke out loud..smiling a lil at remembering the exact reptile no amphibian..she was confused..

" Wht r u lukin at me for…"she demanded getting on a high..

" Notin notinn.." he told her off coolly n went to the oder side to avoid any scandal..

She too swung around in the high chair and looooo…

*****'

Iske baad ka baad mein…Till then waitin for u'r comments vry eagerly and as per me u must hav guessed the characters aur agar nahi toh koi baat nahi..Agli update mein jaan hi jaenge..

Okiess gtg..yipppee goin to CCD meetin frens afta so mny months…yipeeeeeee….

Love ya all loads…t.cccccccc

-Ur's Ever MadhuEmbarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

magical_girlAzmiidimpledsmileSujata77kautilya04krazy4kashscorpio95luv_sweetzaaroraaanchal_c

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~|Temptation..What the Heart Desires (KaShFic)|~" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cute_madhu

Goldie

cute_madhu

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
**reserved for da 1st Prt***

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 18 October 2009 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Superb part.U described this part so well.Wait for the next part. Hey,I don't understand one thing r u gonna update rl , sc before going again kota or not,pls say something dear.

luv_sweetz

Goldie

luv_sweetz

Posted: 18 October 2009 at 10:07am | IP Logged
hey maddy... just read ur ff
it's freakin goooooooooood
really u put ur thoughts very well
and i like the concept...it's new and... DIFFERENT!
kkkk now me getting all intrested
so continue sooooooooon!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

magical_girl

Sidarth_lover1

IF-Dazzler

Sidarth_lover1

Posted: 18 October 2009 at 10:19am | IP Logged
luv i madhu! itz the best! soo different! cont soon n thnx 4 tha PM!

kiran99

IF-Dazzler

kiran99

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 6:18am | IP Logged
it was lovly update mindblowing continue soon

kautilya04

Goldie

kautilya04

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Great start yaar Big smile do continue soon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top