Twilight

DOTW : Wig On Actors

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

This week's discussion is about

"Wig On Actors"

INTERVIEWER:Taylor, you hated the wig that you had to wear in the first film. And yet, it's still present in the second!

Taylor: Unfortunately I still had to wear the cursed wig in the first part of the film. Even so I have to admit that it is more realistic and makes my head itch less than the first one did. At the beginning of New Moon, we see Jacob as we've always known him, friendly, nice, and a little clumsy. But when Jacob transforms physically and truly becomes a werewolf, I finally wear short hair. I don't believe that Jacob would have been able to seduce Bella with that horrible wig! [laughs]

Robert: I almost had to wear long hair in Twilight, too. During rehearsals, Catherine Hardwicke had the idea that Edward should have a very romantic look with long hair flying in the wind, you know the kind. So she had me get extensions. I sat still for eight hours while a hairstylist put extensions in place and I hated the final result. Fortunately, Catherine respected my opinion and I didn't film like that.
[TAKEN FROM ONE MAGAZINE INTERVIEW]

Do you think Taylor would have been a better Jacob is he had the wig throughout the saga. Why or why not?

Do you think Robert would have been a better Edward if he had the wig? Why or why not.

"Actors often wear costume wigs in order to best portray a chracter." Do you agree? Can wigs make such a huge difference to your role?

Name an actor you have seen in any movie, who would have looked best with a wig.Why?

Would you wear a wig,if you were asked to do so for the whole day?

Will be looking forward to your views.

Wishing you a very happy Diwali!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish_punk thumbnail
nice dotw ananya :)..n happy diwali..

Do you think Taylor would have been a better Jacob is he had the wig throughout the saga. Why or why not? well sort of yeah, because he def looks much better without it!

Do you think Robert would have been a better Edward if he had the wig? Why or why not. no, he looks much better without it. i seriously cant imagine a hair-flying edward

"Actors often wear costume wigs in order to best portray a chracter." Do you agree? Can wigs make such a huge difference to your role? well no it wudnt but with a wig like the one jacob had,taylor did def look bad.

Name an actor you have seen in any movie, who would have looked best with a wig.Why? hmm dont remember,or dont think i liked.

Would you wear a wig,if you were asked to do so for the whole day? hmm if it looks good,probably.

-aish
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Ambrosia

Do you think Taylor would have been a better Jacob is he had the wig throughout the saga. Why or why not?..Well I dont think Taylor looked good in wig.....and I really don't want him to wear wig throughout the whole Saga as he looks so Hot in short hair !!!

Do you think Robert would have been a better Edward if he had the wig? Why or why not...I don't know how will Rob look in wig....but I think He has played Edward's character really well....so I don't want him to wear wig....I think he wont look good in long flying hair...its better if he should stick with his this look as he looks just so damn hot๐Ÿ˜

"Actors often wear costume wigs in order to best portray a chracter." Do you agree? Can wigs make such a huge difference to your role? Well yes few actors do wear wig as their character needs it......I don't know if wigs can make any difference to their roles....I think wigs are only part of their physical appearances...

Name an actor you have seen in any movie, who would have looked best with a wig.Why?
Well I really don't remember if I have seen anyone wearing wig...๐Ÿ˜•

Would you wear a wig,if you were asked to do so for the whole day? I don't think that I will be needing any wig to wear as I already have so long hair๐Ÿ˜†...but still If I were asked to...then...my answer would be No...but I will try it on for a minute just to see how I look in that๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ