Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   

# ~Online Angels Club~3~ (Page 7)

Make-It-Pop IF-Stunnerz
Make-It-Pop
Make-It-Pop

Joined: 21 November 2008
Posts: 47450

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess52

Originally posted by SaziArmaan

Originally posted by princess52

Originally posted by SaziArmaan

Originally posted by princess52

SAZZ......
 
PLZZZ...DONT BE HAERT BROKEN...
HE WAS NOT THE RIGHT GUY FOR U ANYWYA
 
Shocked I WANT HIM THOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cry
BUT U KNW U CANT HAVE HHIMMMM
 
THT STUPID GIRL WHUS HER NEW GF???
CATH???
SHE HAS DANNY RITE NO
 
I HATE U HABZ!!!!!!!!Cry
BABBY DONT CRY
IT THE TRUTH
U HAVE TO FACE IT RITE....
N REMEBER THE TALK U AHD WID HIM...YDAY
IT SEEMS HE DOENST EVEN WANNA BE A CLOSE FRIEND
SO Y U RUNNING BEHING HIM
N GIVING HIM ALL THISSSS IMPORTANCE
UR MUCH BETTER THN HIM
MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER THN HIM
N U CAN GET ANY1...
BETTER THN HIMM SWEET
 
N SAZ I LOVE U
 
IDC about nything else.. i just want him at the moment....
im already sik.. nd i just want himCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rockstar_ria268143

princess52 IF-Rockerz
princess52
princess52

Joined: 16 June 2009
Posts: 8241

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaziArmaan

Originally posted by princess52

Originally posted by SaziArmaan

Originally posted by princess52

Originally posted by SaziArmaan

Originally posted by princess52

SAZZ......
 
PLZZZ...DONT BE HAERT BROKEN...
HE WAS NOT THE RIGHT GUY FOR U ANYWYA
 
Shocked I WANT HIM THOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cry
BUT U KNW U CANT HAVE HHIMMMM
 
THT STUPID GIRL WHUS HER NEW GF???
CATH???
SHE HAS DANNY RITE NO
 
I HATE U HABZ!!!!!!!!Cry
BABBY DONT CRY
IT THE TRUTH
U HAVE TO FACE IT RITE....
N REMEBER THE TALK U AHD WID HIM...YDAY
IT SEEMS HE DOENST EVEN WANNA BE A CLOSE FRIEND
SO Y U RUNNING BEHING HIM
N GIVING HIM ALL THISSSS IMPORTANCE
UR MUCH BETTER THN HIM
MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER THN HIM
N U CAN GET ANY1...
BETTER THN HIMM SWEET
 
N SAZ I LOVE U
 
IDC about nything else.. i just want him at the moment....
im already sik.. nd i just want himCry
urrghhh
 
buttt saazzzz
 
FINE
 
do 1 thing just call him n talk to him...n if he talks to u rudely....never call him....n think abut him
but if he talkks....nicely....thn go ahead....
dealll?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rockstar_riasearchoffriends268143

princess52 IF-Rockerz
princess52
princess52

Joined: 16 June 2009
Posts: 8241

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
riaa.....
 
i m sure tu kuch chupa rai hai
 
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rockstar_ria268143

Make-It-Pop IF-Stunnerz
Make-It-Pop
Make-It-Pop

Joined: 21 November 2008
Posts: 47450

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
@Habz- nope im not calling me.. if eh cared about me he wuld call me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rockstar_ria268143

searchoffriends IF-Rockerz
searchoffriends
searchoffriends

Joined: 28 March 2009
Posts: 5699

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess52

riaa.....
 
i m sure tu kuch chupa rai hai
 
 
 
kya really , ria
kya baat hai sweety tu kya chuppa rahhe hai haa ,batta jaldi batta

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rockstar_ria268143

princess52 IF-Rockerz
princess52
princess52

Joined: 16 June 2009
Posts: 8241

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaziArmaan

@Habz- nope im not calling me.. if eh cared about me he wuld call me
see thts wht i m tellling
he doesnt even care
 
so y do u caree...???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rockstar_ria268143

princess52 IF-Rockerz
princess52
princess52

Joined: 16 June 2009
Posts: 8241

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simi2

Originally posted by princess52

riaa.....
 
i m sure tu kuch chupa rai hai
 
 
 
kya really , ria
kya baat hai sweety tu kya chuppa rahhe hai haa ,batta jaldi batta
tujhe bhi nai pataa...
dekhh kesii dost hai....ye
hamseee isneee itnaaaaa barraa secret chupa ya...
shes likes some HIM
n we donte ven know
 
or like button presss kar rahi hai
n not even replying back

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rockstar_ria268143

Rockstar_ria IF-Rockerz
Rockstar_ria
Rockstar_ria

Joined: 15 November 2007
Posts: 8568

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Guys...spe. simi n habs.....there's nothing n there's no one that u both r suspecting okay.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

268143

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~Online Angels Club 4 ~ Happy Birthday Ria pg79~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80

Author: 268143   Replies: 638   Views: 31294

268143 638 31294 02 December 2011 at 11:52pm by rajsingh420
~Online Angels Club~2~ (IMP Note on pg 136)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Rockstar_ria   Replies: 1204   Views: 27500

Rockstar_ria 1204 27500 19 October 2009 at 9:15am by ammygurl
angels chat club.....

Author: rialuvsGROVERZ   Replies: 0   Views: 513

rialuvsGROVERZ 0 513 06 September 2009 at 12:39am by rialuvsGROVERZ
||:Supercool & Sunshine Angels #2:||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Blahdah   Replies: 1198   Views: 22500

-Blahdah 1198 22500 04 April 2009 at 5:00pm by -Blahdah
~Supercool & Sunshine Angels~ *Invite Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Blahdah   Replies: 1195   Views: 20389

-Blahdah 1195 20389 06 March 2009 at 2:22am by Naughty_n_nice

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index