Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

# ~Online Angels Club~3~ (Page 6)

268143 IF-Addictz
268143
268143

Joined: 25 March 2007
Posts: 51877

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria020594

Guys...kya phirse mujhe rulane ka koi plan hai kya....

Nahi agar hai toh main bata doon ki ab main ronewaali nahi hoon....okay.....

yh dnt evn thnk of cryn nw othrwise ill tell u knw who ................ u promised him

princess52 IF-Rockerz
princess52
princess52

Joined: 16 June 2009
Posts: 8239

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaziArmaan

Originally posted by princess52

Originally posted by SaziArmaan

Originally posted by princess52

SAZZ......
 
PLZZZ...DONT BE HAERT BROKEN...
HE WAS NOT THE RIGHT GUY FOR U ANYWYA
 
Shocked I WANT HIM THOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cry
BUT U KNW U CANT HAVE HHIMMMM
 
THT STUPID GIRL WHUS HER NEW GF???
CATH???
SHE HAS DANNY RITE NO
 
I HATE U HABZ!!!!!!!!Cry
BABBY DONT CRY
IT THE TRUTH
U HAVE TO FACE IT RITE....
N REMEBER THE TALK U AHD WID HIM...YDAY
IT SEEMS HE DOENST EVEN WANNA BE A CLOSE FRIEND
SO Y U RUNNING BEHING HIM
N GIVING HIM ALL THISSSS IMPORTANCE
UR MUCH BETTER THN HIM
MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER THN HIM
N U CAN GET ANY1...
BETTER THN HIMM SWEET
 
N SAZ I LOVE U
Rockstar_ria IF-Rockerz
Rockstar_ria
Rockstar_ria

Joined: 15 November 2007
Posts: 8568

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
I know di....that's why i am keeping my promise intact.....hmmm.....Embarrassed
princess52 IF-Rockerz
princess52
princess52

Joined: 16 June 2009
Posts: 8239

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 268143

Originally posted by ria020594

Guys...kya phirse mujhe rulane ka koi plan hai kya....

Nahi agar hai toh main bata doon ki ab main ronewaali nahi hoon....okay.....

yh dnt evn thnk of cryn nw othrwise ill tell u knw who ................ u promised him

HIMMMM
 
whous HIMMMM
 
oii riaa...hye HIM kon hai
jaldii bata
268143 IF-Addictz
268143
268143

Joined: 25 March 2007
Posts: 51877

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria020594

I know di....that's why i am keeping my promise intact.....hmmm.....Embarrassed

gud Big smile

princess52 IF-Rockerz
princess52
princess52

Joined: 16 June 2009
Posts: 8239

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria020594

I know di....that's why i am keeping my promise intact.....hmmm.....Embarrassed
oii blushing blushing
kon hai woh?
jaldi bata
268143 IF-Addictz
268143
268143

Joined: 25 March 2007
Posts: 51877

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

Habz aisi koi baat nahi hai LOL

Make-It-Pop IF-Stunnerz
Make-It-Pop
Make-It-Pop

Joined: 21 November 2008
Posts: 47450

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess52

Originally posted by SaziArmaan

Originally posted by princess52

Originally posted by SaziArmaan

Originally posted by princess52

SAZZ......
 
PLZZZ...DONT BE HAERT BROKEN...
HE WAS NOT THE RIGHT GUY FOR U ANYWYA
 
Shocked I WANT HIM THOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cry
BUT U KNW U CANT HAVE HHIMMMM
 
THT STUPID GIRL WHUS HER NEW GF???
CATH???
SHE HAS DANNY RITE NO
 
I HATE U HABZ!!!!!!!!Cry
BABBY DONT CRY
IT THE TRUTH
U HAVE TO FACE IT RITE....
N REMEBER THE TALK U AHD WID HIM...YDAY
IT SEEMS HE DOENST EVEN WANNA BE A CLOSE FRIEND
SO Y U RUNNING BEHING HIM
N GIVING HIM ALL THISSSS IMPORTANCE
UR MUCH BETTER THN HIM
MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER THN HIM
N U CAN GET ANY1...
BETTER THN HIMM SWEET
 
N SAZ I LOVE U
 
IDC about nything else.. i just want him at the moment....
im already sik.. nd i just want himCry

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~Online Angels Club 4 ~ Happy Birthday Ria pg79~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79

Author: 268143   Replies: 629   Views: 39335

268143 629 39335 02 December 2011 at 11:52pm by rajsingh420
~Online Angels Club~2~ (IMP Note on pg 136)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Rockstar_ria   Replies: 1204   Views: 33135

Rockstar_ria 1204 33135 19 October 2009 at 9:15am by ammygurl
||:Supercool & Sunshine Angels #2:||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Blahdah   Replies: 1198   Views: 26774

-Blahdah 1198 26774 04 April 2009 at 5:00pm by -Blahdah
~Supercool & Sunshine Angels~ *Invite Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Blahdah   Replies: 1195   Views: 23504

-Blahdah 1195 23504 06 March 2009 at 2:22am by Naughty_n_nice

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index