Computers, Science, Technology

Ipod - generation 5 probs!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

surveen_kapoor

IF-Rockerz

surveen_kapoor

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Hey Guyzz.. i need help... I thought IF may be the biggest help ever so here is my problem:

Okk.. My Ipod... generation 5 ! when i dont have those earphones/plugs in my ipod IT STILL PALYS THE MSUIC.. why so?? as far as i remmeber no ipod can play music without the plugs on???? why does mine.. Any "formula" ??? to deaktive it???Cry bcoz i dont want my ipod to play music without my plugs in..

and yea it still plays songs when i hav the plugs in.. i jsut want to deaktive it somehowCryrubbishCry plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me ouuuuttttCryCryCryOne thing more.. my friend has the same... n her dosent play without those earphones !!!!! n she dosent remember how she did Dead i mean to deaktive it n all.. so m sure u can do it but HOW??? PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HELP ME!"

Lov
SurEmbarrassed

Edited by surveen_kapoor - 17 October 2009 at 1:06pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ipod - generation 5 probs!" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

surveen_kapoor

IF-Rockerz

surveen_kapoor

Posted: 18 October 2009 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
COME ON!!! answer please guyz.... i mean 5 showed n not even 1 reply!! :'''''( :( plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz answer!!!!!!!!!!!

vijaysub

vijaysub

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Check out this artice

www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2009/03/ipod-shuffle-ea/

it might give you some info, not sure if it answers your problem

Vijay
infibeam.com/Electronics

Post Reply New Post

Go to top