Writers Corner

By chance or By choice- One shot (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 11:59am | IP Logged
:)

i wrote this as an off shot rachna

i will surely write more and pm u if i do

both ash and meera are peopl i know...but i only made up scenes based off their attitudes...towards...life...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spiritcrimson

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "By chance or By choice- One shot (Page 2)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-KingAragorn-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KingAragorn-

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Hi! I'm back! I know it's been a while! Embarrassed .... I really liked it! ApproveThumbs Up 

I'm not good with words; but the story inspired me to make a siggy... with a fig tree. Embarrassed
I'll post it here when it's done! 
... me weird, huh? Embarrassed

You should write more! Approve

Edited by stingray - 21 November 2009 at 6:22pm

petticoat

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
sayeed

ur awesome with words actually!

i would love to do see that siggy

I wrote this one for venting my frustration !!LOL

I might as well write another one..just frame it better..

this one was on the fly

it is really beautiful to see you guys review

-KingAragorn-

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 29 November 2009 at 6:12am | IP Logged
hey caro..nice story..

Ash always wanted a frient in Meera i think..but then she was always critizing her..maybe she meant it in a gud way..but she just did'nt put it across the right way..n tat hurt Ash which made talk to the fig tree..she thought  it could hear..aww..its always nice to share ur thoughts, even if the object cant hear u..

n Meera once heard her talking to the tree..and felt bad and said sorry..they patched up and became friends..

Ash was missing her when she went on the vacation..but she as soon as she came back was criticizing the painting which Ash drew..aww..i guess she wants evry1 to be perfect...but Ash aldready was hurt too much 2 b bothered by tat..

so ure gonna write meera's POV?..thats nice.

-aish

petticoat

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
aw well i really like it, the characters are pretty more mature than 16 years right?.. I mean, if Ash cried for being critizised for her origami's lack of colour at 12 years, and now she can have sucha deep thoughts, i think she has grown up a lot, but it happens, actually, its just the way it has to be. Taking in mind the circumstances that she lives among, its pretty natural that she's like this currently. Nice person. Clap
As for Meera, i feel bad for her, ouch. She's less anoying coz for some reason, when ppl grow up, others leave calling em annoying.. even if they turn to be the most annoying persons in world, do u get me? nvm. Well, but she's still the same, she didn't attempt to change her thirst to judge negatively, coz so far, she didnt say any compliment i think. She ain't bad at heart, coz she made a promise to Ash wid the best of intentions, but she cudnt keep it. But well, she was just 12! who says that promises that are made in such a tender age are meant to be kept.. always?
I liked this. Clap Do write more please.

petticoat

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 09 January 2010 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aish_punk

hey caro..nice story..

Ash always wanted a frient in Meera i think..but then she was always critizing her..maybe she meant it in a gud way..but she just did'nt put it across the right way..n tat hurt Ash which made talk to the fig tree..she thought  it could hear..aww..its always nice to share ur thoughts, even if the object cant hear u..

n Meera once heard her talking to the tree..and felt bad and said sorry..they patched up and became friends..

Ash was missing her when she went on the vacation..but she as soon as she came back was criticizing the painting which Ash drew..aww..i guess she wants evry1 to be perfect...but Ash aldready was hurt too much 2 b bothered by tat..

so ure gonna write meera's POV?..thats nice.

-aish

some friendships are weird ..trust me on thatBig smile sometimes you just want to be left to your devices..and there comes an intrusion int he name of a friend....with their overbearing attitudes..but honestly, they mean well.and probably both understand that.. that is probably the relationship between aslesha and meera!

i will write part 2..when i understand what i want to write sureTongue now am confused about these two myself

thank u so much for the comments

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 09 January 2010 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Girl_2007

aw well i really like it, the characters are pretty more mature than 16 years right?.. I mean, if Ash cried for being critizised for her origami's lack of colour at 12 years, and now she can have sucha deep thoughts, i think she has grown up a lot, but it happens, actually, its just the way it has to be. Taking in mind the circumstances that she lives among, its pretty natural that she's like this currently. Nice person. Clap
As for Meera, i feel bad for her, ouch. She's less anoying coz for some reason, when ppl grow up, others leave calling em annoying.. even if they turn to be the most annoying persons in world, do u get me? nvm. Well, but she's still the same, she didn't attempt to change her thirst to judge negatively, coz so far, she didnt say any compliment i think. She ain't bad at heart, coz she made a promise to Ash wid the best of intentions, but she cudnt keep it. But well, she was just 12! who says that promises that are made in such a tender age are meant to be kept.. always?

that is such a beautiful thing to say to me!
the characters are odler than they appear..and one reason I would say is probably..some of us have an inner self that is way different from what we express ourself as... I am personally a nerd..but there is a part of me which wants to be an artist...LOLLOLLOL if u know what I mean..the thought process within a 16 year old may be too profound at times and individualistic!

sometimes we just promise! we dont intend to keep promises i guess at that age

i will definitely write more!
thank u so much!

Girl_2007

IF-Rockerz

Girl_2007

Posted: 09 January 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carolinecj

Originally posted by Girl_2007

that is such a beautiful thing to say to me!
the characters are odler than they appear..and one reason I would say is probably..some of us have an inner self that is way different from what we express ourself as... I am personally a nerd..but there is a part of me which wants to be an artist...LOLLOLLOL if u know what I mean..the thought process within a 16 year old may be too profound at times and individualistic!

sometimes we just promise! we dont intend to keep promises i guess at that age

i will definitely write more!
thank u so much!

aw well why do u call urself a nerd? and anyway, anyone can be an artist Big smile 
yep well, at teen ages, many things happen.. SleepyLOL
lolz, promises, sometimes neither 42+ ppl keep their daily made promises LOL
ur welcome, it was a pleasure Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top