Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Naitik&Akshara Exploration...proceed with caution! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 140

Nandalala

IF-Rockerz

Nandalala

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
previously known as...Akshara & Naitik Romance Zone has been changed due to the nature of the matter on hand...as u read on ...u will find out exactly why this change was nessesary....but b4 u do...please make sure 2 read all the warning labels....Wink</FONT>[/STRONG][/DIV]</FONT>[/QUOTE]

ROFL ROFL Nice disclaimer, yaar! Lets see how many enter.... LOL Definitely no arm twisting required now...brace yourself.... LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Naitik&Akshara Exploration...proceed with caution! (Page 9)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

previously known as...Akshara & Naitik Romance Zone has been changed due to the nature of the matter on hand...as u read on ...u will find out exactly why this change was nessesary....but b4 u do...please make sure 2 read all the warning labels....Wink</FONT>[/STRONG][/DIV]</FONT>

ROFL ROFL Nice disclaimer, yaar! Lets see how many enter.... LOL Definitely no arm twisting required now...brace yourself.... LOL[/QUOTE]

hahahahahaha.......LOL.....do u think any1 else will enter?Wink

Nandalala

IF-Rockerz

Nandalala

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Ok, gotta go...hopefully, will be back later...great thread, Shanta...maan khush kar diya, particularly since Diwali was very quiet this yr for my family...hope you are feeling better just laughing at our 'active' imaginations... Hug Hug

Now hopefully Karan or his significant other does not read this.... LOL

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
should i have put a age restriction on it as well...lol...or not 4 the weak at heart label...

Ermm....i am wondering if kuch zayadaa ho gaya?...

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

Ok, gotta go...hopefully, will be back later...great thread, Shanta...maan khush kar diya, particularly since Diwali was very quiet this yr for my family...hope you are feeling better just laughing at our 'active' imaginations... Hug Hug

Now hopefully Karan or his significant other does not read this.... LOL
bye ..it was fun talking to u guys...it passed the time quick....i feel better ...after laughing with u guys...Hug

desertrose21

IF-Dazzler

desertrose21

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
omg kya ho raha hai yahan?! ROFL

i'll come back read n comment LOL

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
oh ho sach mein yaar im having tonnes of fun reading everything here and im STILL watching Monday, Tuesday n Thursday epis (skipping everything tht isnt Naksh) and I must say that it was the best week for about 5 yrs of my life purely because of Naksh and I just cant wait for more!!!!! Dunno somehow im more obsessed with Naksh than naitik alone

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

oh ho sach mein yaar im having tonnes of fun reading everything here and im STILL watching Monday, Tuesday n Thursday epis (skipping everything tht isnt Naksh) and I must say that it was the best week for about 5 yrs of my life purely because of Naksh and I just cant wait for more!!!!! Dunno somehow im more obsessed with Naksh than naitik alone

I was 2...and i originally opened the topic 2 discuss both ...but somehow we winded up talking about naitik....but u are welcomed 2 say anything u want about the couple...LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top