Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Naitik&Akshara Exploration...proceed with caution! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 140

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

Originally posted by aksharanaitik

Originally posted by Tafseer

Coupled with the emoting, Karan's ability to deliver his dialogs is also excellent. He gets under the skin of Naitik...it is a 1-2 punch...lethal... Star

Shanta...plzz chnge the title of this thread....it must ne Naitik n only Naitik.........

yaar mujh abla naari jo ki ek kunwari hai uspar zara daya toh khao......ab itna detail mein naitik ko discuss karoge tog 4rm where will i sleep......... Embarrassed Embarrassed

<FONT color=#990066>

i should have put a warning label ..right!!!!WinkLOL

lol....listen this isguide bookalready dont 4 u....if will help all u kunwari's later....Wink

and u will thank all us shaadi shudha's later 4 the information we have passed on 2 u guys...lolROFL

what should i rename it..? naitik exploration..enter with caution!!...lol
</FONT>

Right on, that would be an excellent title...yeah, lots to learn for kunwaris and sometimes also for shaadhi shudhas LOL

I dont know about the other's......but I am definatly learning alot...lolWink
sach mein title change karonga?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Naitik&Akshara Exploration...proceed with caution! (Page 7)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

I just joined the forum as an active member this week, and what a fantastic week it has been! Dude, I am still getting over Thursdays episode! Yesterday, I was going through Naksh withdrawal and Nida's post with Naitik's kiss and expressions from Thursday toh floored me again. Vaise, I have lost count on how many times I have watched Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday's episodes....its like every time someone would point out a missing detail (mainly in the clothing and accessories category), I had to "research" it Wink.   Of all the details, the bangles on the side of the bed and the open shirt completely surprised me...and abhi toh puri ki puri kitab likh sakti hoon...its kind of scary. Just goes to show that Karan and Hina really did a good job in convincing us, yaar. Can't wait for more... Big smile Embarrassed

<FONT color=#990099>not only did they convince us.....but also left enough gap 2 let our imaginations 2 be run wild....they left little clues here and there.......they left us wanting more...lol</FONT>

And thats why I think in Monday's epi, things will be quite active... Its basically the fault of Naitik's beautiful, manicured hands...he can't keep them to himself, na LOL

<FONT color=#990099>I am lovin this naughty naitik.....it just seems 2 suit his personality more....</FONT>

<FONT color=#990099>i hope 4 his sake and ours he doesnt keep those fabulous manicured hands 2 himself..Wink.Embarrassed</FONT>

Kya yaar, naughty Naitik ke liye maine YR dekhna shuru kiya...I have always been a fan of his long tapered fingers...and aaj kaal toh...tobah tobah Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

aap logon ne Naitik ka naam lena start kar diya....... Embarrassed Embarrassed ab how will i get my sleep..........mujhe neend na aaye....mujhe chain na aaye.......koi jaaye zara dhundh k laaye....na jaane kahan dil kho gaya........ Day Dreaming

Tafseer, maine socha soh gayi Naitik ke sapne dekh, dekh ke...btw, yeh Dil movie ka song tumhe bahut suit karta hai yaar...tera dil toh kab se kho gaya...shayad Himalaya ke godh mein phir se mil jaaye... LOL

haan bohot suit karta hai........ Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

ab naitik ki baahon mein the n aapne mujhe Himalaya ke godh mein daal diya..............aakhir mera kasoor kya tha......???

yaar yaad mat dialo us trip ka........ Cry Cry

<FONT color=#990033>tafseer how about u in naitik's arms in the himalayan mountains...Wink</FONT>

sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........no words.......Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

its only 4 ur imagination...... Wink Wink
hai hai....Embarrassed
Guru toh definately tum ho....Clap

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Love_Naksh-

hey did u all notice after akshara woke up in the morning her make-up was also all gone hehehee

n she had a glow over her face :)

<FONT color=#cc00cc>its only natural naa WinkWink</FONT>

<FONT color=#cc00cc>the glow comes automatically...Embarrassed</FONT>

<FONT color=#cc00cc>and as 4 the makeup..we can atleast count 2 rounds in the hay...so the makeup disappearing also makes sense...maybe we should check naitiks shirt more carefully 2 c if it winded up there...Embarrassed...</FONT>

<FONT color=#cc00cc>OMG where is this besharaam side coming from.....u guys are taking this side out of me....</FONT>

And the glow will continue for a while for both of them :D...next week, we must, must, must explore Naitik's shirt for evidence...meanwhile, we continue to research lipsticks and perhaps even foundations to get the same effect...lol

<FONT color=#0033ff>anjali I am nominating u 2 lead that exploration!!!LOLLOLLOL</FONT>

Will do yaar...I just want Tafseer, Pinky, and Nida (if she's willing) to join me... LOL ROFL Any other explorers are also welcome...guaranteed to be a very 'educational' experience. ROFL
I have a feeling they will gladly join that mission with u!LOL

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

Coupled with the emoting, Karan's ability to deliver his dialogs is also excellent. He gets under the skin of Naitik...it is a 1-2 punch...lethal... Star

Shanta...plzz chnge the title of this thread....it must ne Naitik n only Naitik.........

yaar mujh abla naari jo ki ek kunwari hai uspar zara daya toh khao......ab itna detail mein naitik ko discuss karoge tog 4rm where will i sleep......... Embarrassed Embarrassed

<FONT color=#990066>

lol....listen this isguide bookalready dont 4 u....if will help all u kunwari's later....Wink

and u will thank all us shaadi shudha's later 4 the information we have passed on 2 u guys...lolROFL

</FONT>

Right on, that would be an excellent title...yeah, lots to learn for kunwaris and sometimes also for shaadhi shudhas LOL

<FONT color=#990066>I dont know about the other's......but I am definatly learning alot...lolWink</FONT>

<FONT color=#990066>sach mein title change karonga?</FONT>

nahi nahi........i just said like that.........coz we were discussing only Naitik naa........... LOL

n yup..i have learnt a lot of things 4rm u all shaadi shudas.......so keep giving us muft ka gyaans...... Big smile Big smile Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaskar_bharti

Nandalala

IF-Rockerz

Nandalala

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

<FONT color=#990066>

</FONT>

<FONT color=#990066>I dont know about the other's......but I am definatly learning alot...lolWink</FONT>

<FONT color=#990066>sach mein title change karonga?</FONT>

Karo, yaar, karo...when everyone else comes into IF later for some down time, it will be a blast...but its u r call...vaise, we are already on page 7!!!!

Edited by Nandalala - 17 October 2009 at 3:10pm

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

I just joined the forum as an active member this week, and what a fantastic week it has been! Dude, I am still getting over Thursdays episode! Yesterday, I was going through Naksh withdrawal and Nida's post with Naitik's kiss and expressions from Thursday toh floored me again. Vaise, I have lost count on how many times I have watched Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday's episodes....its like every time someone would point out a missing detail (mainly in the clothing and accessories category), I had to "research" it Wink.   Of all the details, the bangles on the side of the bed and the open shirt completely surprised me...and abhi toh puri ki puri kitab likh sakti hoon...its kind of scary. Just goes to show that Karan and Hina really did a good job in convincing us, yaar. Can't wait for more... Big smile Embarrassed

<FONT color=#990099>not only did they convince us.....but also left enough gap 2 let our imaginations 2 be run wild....they left little clues here and there.......they left us wanting more...lol</FONT>

And thats why I think in Monday's epi, things will be quite active... Its basically the fault of Naitik's beautiful, manicured hands...he can't keep them to himself, na LOL

<FONT color=#990099>I am lovin this naughty naitik.....it just seems 2 suit his personality more....</FONT>

<FONT color=#990099>i hope 4 his sake and ours he doesnt keep those fabulous manicured hands 2 himself..Wink.Embarrassed</FONT>

Kya yaar, naughty Naitik ke liye maine YR dekhna shuru kiya...I have always been a fan of his long tapered fingers...and aaj kaal toh...tobah tobah Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

aap logon ne Naitik ka naam lena start kar diya....... Embarrassed Embarrassed ab how will i get my sleep..........mujhe neend na aaye....mujhe chain na aaye.......koi jaaye zara dhundh k laaye....na jaane kahan dil kho gaya........ Day Dreaming

Tafseer, maine socha soh gayi Naitik ke sapne dekh, dekh ke...btw, yeh Dil movie ka song tumhe bahut suit karta hai yaar...tera dil toh kab se kho gaya...shayad Himalaya ke godh mein phir se mil jaaye... LOL

haan bohot suit karta hai........ Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

ab naitik ki baahon mein the n aapne mujhe Himalaya ke godh mein daal diya..............aakhir mera kasoor kya tha......???

yaar yaad mat dialo us trip ka........ Cry Cry

<FONT color=#990033>tafseer how about u in naitik's arms in the himalayan mountains...Wink</FONT>

sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........no words.......Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

its only 4 ur imagination...... Wink Wink

<FONT color=#990066>hai hai....Embarrassed</FONT>

<FONT color=#990066>Guru toh definately tum ho....Clap</FONT>

nahi nahi baba......there are more gr8 Gurus than mee.......waise i will take it as a compliment........ Tongue Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaskar_bharti

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

hey did u all notice after akshara woke up in the morning her make-up was also all gone hehehee

<FONT color=#cc00cc>and as 4 the makeup..we can atleast count 2 rounds in the hay...so the makeup disappearing also makes sense...maybe we should check naitiks shirt more carefully 2 c if it winded up there...Embarrassed...</FONT>

<FONT color=#cc00cc>OMG where is this besharaam side coming from.....u guys are taking this side out of me....</FONT>

And the glow will continue for a while for both of them :D...next week, we must, must, must explore Naitik's shirt for evidence...meanwhile, we continue to research lipsticks and perhaps even foundations to get the same effect...lol

<FONT color=#0033ff>anjali I am nominating u 2 lead that exploration!!!LOLLOLLOL</FONT>

Will do yaar...I just want Tafseer, Pinky, and Nida (if she's willing) to join me... LOL ROFL

waise we appreciate individual work...........but if u insist we can surely join u.... LOL LOL

after all we PRs.........research work mein hamesha we help a lot........... Big smile Big smile

C i told u...they will gladly join u....no arm twisting required....LOL
u might on the other hand have 2 keep them away with a stick...lol

Nandalala

IF-Rockerz

Nandalala

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

Will do yaar...I just want Tafseer, Pinky, and Nida (if she's willing) to join me... LOL ROFL

waise we appreciate individual work...........but if u insist we can surely join u.... LOL LOL

after all we PRs.........research work mein hamesha we help a lot........... Big smile Big smile

<FONT color=#990099>C i told u...they will gladly join u....no arm twisting required....LOL</FONT>

<FONT color=#990099>u might on the other hand have 2 keep them away with a stick...lol</FONT>

ROFL ROFL danda leke....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top