Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Naitik&Akshara Exploration...proceed with caution! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 140

Page 1
Page   of 140
Page 3 Page 140

Nandalala

IF-Rockerz

Nandalala

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksharanaitik

Originally posted by Nandalala

I just joined the forum as an active member this week, and what a fantastic week it has been! Dude, I am still getting over Thursdays episode! Yesterday, I was going through Naksh withdrawal and Nida's post with Naitik's kiss and expressions from Thursday toh floored me again. Vaise, I have lost count on how many times I have watched Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday's episodes....its like every time someone would point out a missing detail (mainly in the clothing and accessories category), I had to "research" it Wink.   Of all the details, the bangles on the side of the bed and the open shirt completely surprised me...and abhi toh puri ki puri kitab likh sakti hoon...its kind of scary. Just goes to show that Karan and Hina really did a good job in convincing us, yaar. Can't wait for more... Big smile Embarrassed

<FONT color=#990099>not only did they convince us.....but also left enough gap 2 let our imaginations 2 be run wild....they left little clues here and there.......they left us wanting more...lol</FONT>

And thats why I think in Monday's epi, things will be quite active... Its basically the fault of Naitik's beautiful, manicured hands...he can't keep them to himself, na LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Naitik&Akshara Exploration...proceed with caution! (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nandalala

IF-Rockerz

Nandalala

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Icing on the cake was Charu's Parineeta wala VM...FAB-U-LOUS! Hey Bhagwan, I am such a PR!!!! Big smile

<FONT color=#990033>Charu's VM's are getting me through this weekend...i am stuck at home sick...crawled up in bed with laptop in my hand....LOLLOLLOL</FONT>

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well :(...hopefully IF will make you feel good as new in no time

Vaise, I am listening to hui mai parineeta in the background as I am writing this...dil bharta hi nahi...

Edited by Nandalala - 17 October 2009 at 1:25pm

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Icing on the cake was Charu's Parineeta wala VM...FAB-U-LOUS! Hey Bhagwan, I am such a PR!!!! Big smile

<FONT color=#990033>Charu's VM's are getting me through this weekend...i am stuck at home sick...crawled up in bed with laptop in my hand....LOLLOLLOL</FONT>

Thanks Shanta & Anjali, unfortunately it didn't work for me :( at my shop, 1 min. i switched on my IPOD n my hubby went "ab yahan toh chod de isko..you have the whole day and night with you..tujhe kya ho gaya hai" Cry

well i'm with all u guys but first, i'll find a solution to my problems...till the time i download thursday's episode, ,my mood will not get alright & i'll not make my new vm ! Cry Cry websites r down, softwares not working, nothing is okay for me these days...

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

I just joined the forum as an active member this week, and what a fantastic week it has been! Dude, I am still getting over Thursdays episode! Yesterday, I was going through Naksh withdrawal and Nida's post with Naitik's kiss and expressions from Thursday toh floored me again. Vaise, I have lost count on how many times I have watched Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday's episodes....its like every time someone would point out a missing detail (mainly in the clothing and accessories category), I had to "research" it Wink.   Of all the details, the bangles on the side of the bed and the open shirt completely surprised me...and abhi toh puri ki puri kitab likh sakti hoon...its kind of scary. Just goes to show that Karan and Hina really did a good job in convincing us, yaar. Can't wait for more... Big smile Embarrassed

<FONT color=#990099>not only did they convince us.....but also left enough gap 2 let our imaginations 2 be run wild....they left little clues here and there.......they left us wanting more...lol</FONT>

And thats why I think in Monday's epi, things will be quite active... Its basically the fault of Naitik's beautiful, manicured hands...he can't keep them to himself, na LOL
I am lovin this naughty naitik.....it just seems 2 suit his personality more....
i hope 4 his sake and ours he doesnt keep those fabulous manicured hands 2 himself..Wink.Embarrassed

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well :(...hopefully IF will make you feel good as new in no time

Vaise, I am listening to hui mai parineeta in the background as I am writing this...dil bharta hi nahi...

I cant even count how many times i am listening to those songs...lol
thank u 4 the get well wishes..

Edited by aksharanaitik - 17 October 2009 at 1:30pm

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Thanks Shanta & Anjali, unfortunately it didn't work for me :( at my shop, 1 min. i switched on my IPOD n my hubby went "ab yahan toh chod de isko..you have the whole day and night with you..tujhe kya ho gaya hai" Cry

well i'm with all u guys but first, i'll find a solution to my problems...till the time i download thursday's episode, ,my mood will not get alright & i'll not make my new vm ! Cry Cry websites r down, softwares not working, nothing is okay for me these days...

awwwwww....CryCry
It will get better hun....last week naksh is all that went right with me...
hopefully the new week will bring better news 4 us...in real life...Smile

Nandalala

IF-Rockerz

Nandalala

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

<FONT color=#990099>I am lovin this naughty naitik.....it just seems 2 suit his personality more....</FONT>

<FONT color=#990099>i hope 4 his sake and ours he doesnt keep those fabulous manicured hands 2 himself..Wink.Embarrassed</FONT>

Kya yaar, naughty Naitik ke liye maine YR dekhna shuru kiya...I have always been a fan of his long tapered fingers...and aaj kaal toh...tobah tobah Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

<FONT color=#990099>I am lovin this naughty naitik.....it just seems 2 suit his personality more....</FONT>

<FONT color=#990099>i hope 4 his sake and ours he doesnt keep those fabulous manicured hands 2 himself..Wink.Embarrassed</FONT>

Kya yaar, naughty Naitik ke liye maine YR dekhna shuru kiya...I have always been a fan of his long tapered fingers...and aaj kaal toh...tobah tobah Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
most of us are going to need rehab after all this...lol
biceps, neckline, open chest and now hands....Embarrassed
what else is left 4 us 2 fida over?....LOL
my personal favorite is the expressions......hmmmmDay Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Go to top