Posted: 14 years ago
I don't know whether to feel bad for the guy or say he deserves it.

I don't know why he doesn't speak up in front of Juhi. To the extent that he does not take the initiative in calling everyone to their home for the pizza party (bechara darta hoga that Juhi will get mad at  him for that also)

By the way, does anyone know how they met? Just curious as to whether he knew Juhi's bossy attitude before he married her? Who knows he might have also seen just the 'Kumkum' side to her and  loved the warmth she shows when in a good mood.

If she is really like what is being shown in this show,  I salute Husain for poutting up with her for so many years without complaint though I must confess in retrospect that he has never really praised her either..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
They were friends 5 years old, but then they had a fall out and didnt speak to each other for a year! One day Sachin was going past her house and rang her up, she invited him in... n things set off from there!

N I think its wrong to call her bossy yaar, they dnt show everything as they edit stuff... she's does take a stand on things! But yh they did invite everyone for pizza in their house!
sweetdoll100 thumbnail
sachin is joru ka ghulam
so many fans are saying about edition but why creatives are against only them...pls maan jao yar juhi is dominating very very.......she dsnt have patience

good couple over there is debina gurmeet ,shilpa apu,mauni gaurav
elesh is good but rakhi i hate herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...........
Andjenie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes even if they edit it all, still you can see that angry and dominating side.. And always complaining about everything.. And sachin is then quite..
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its good for their relation that he is not responding harsh to her..otherwise their marriage would have ended by the end of the show😆
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ammoos

Its good for their relation that he is not responding harsh to her..otherwise their marriage would have ended by the end of the show😆

quite agree wid u dear..😃
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

If Sachin is happy with Juhi, then who are we to say anything?

Also, I'm sure he's known about her nature because they've known each other since 5 years...met at a pilot episode for some show that didn't happen....but they had a huge fight because of which they didn't talk for a year, one day he came to her house and then they were in love

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If Sachin is happy with her good for him... but not all are happy with her behaviour... MY POV😊