Design your fav celeb's look for the fashion week - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

@kyaksar...You mean that black and golden Saree.. where she tied her hair..??

Edited by adios - 14 years ago
I remember some of Deepika's pics from her modeling time where she is wearing a Salwar Kameez. I am not too good with designer names but I will try and look for the pic. She looked great there so yeah a Salwar Kameez in a ramp walk would be great.

Edit: It was Anuradha Vakil. Here is the picture:

Edited by -bluemoon- - 14 years ago
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yea adios....But i don't think a bun would suit kareena...:)
Anything that Angelina jolie wears is always beautiful, edgy classy and absolutely stunning at the same time .From her jewelery to makeup to her hair to her tatoos.. She is perfection personified on the red carpet.. This is my all time fav look of hers.. I think in bolly someone like Deepika would be able to carry it of in the best way..

Originally posted by: Kyaktsar

Yea adios....But i don't think a bun would suit kareena...:)

Yes she good with open hair.. Ash looked absolutely stunning in that..I love her fashion choices.
-iktaara- thumbnail
I don't think Sonam needs guidance on what to wear...She looks good on whatever she wears! 😍
melancholic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@kyakstar.. i agree bt i want her to wear a proper saree for us πŸ˜† never seen her in a saree as such.. (i m excluding the white one in filmfare n one she wore in a wedding )
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have like no choices or tips for Sonam...she does not need any! πŸ˜†...the girls just perfect about what she wears.

Oh by the way...Anamika Khanna's saree's would look great on Bipasha & Shilpa...!!
<3333
Edited by fly2me - 14 years ago
-iktaara- thumbnail
I would love to see Sabyashi designs on Sonam too! or flashy Manish Malhotra Sarees! She will work it! :)
For Kareena Kapoor I would choose all the outfits worn by "the" classic beauty of Hollywood Kate Winslet.. I kinda think her style would go well with Bebo.. Even the tied hair look..I know Kareena goes for open hair and stuff.. But I think she has a beautiful face so she should try this hairstyle..:)