Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

IsabellaCullen

IF-Dazzler

IsabellaCullen

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Hey guys...!

Though its Diwali night, I am feeling very low...don't know what to say but its me not Riddhima in the story and just making up the Armaan part.I think I'll feel better after this...!

Happy diwali

"You speak only for money...when your patient comes and showers notes on you.No need to open you mouth except that...You belong to a great khandaan, it shows...."Mom screamed at Dad, like every other day.It hardly mattered which day it was, Diwali or Martyr's day!

"You keep on blabbering the entire day...When I don't talk to you, why the f*** do you talk to me?Why don't you go to your bloody relatives and ....."Dad blasted off at her...

"I will do what I want to...you keep track of where your life is going....no need to guide me my way...Riddhima, lets move out.There's no need to pray in a house where people spit at each other..."Mom resorted to the kitchen while Dad moved outside, muttering abuses...

I don't know why my life had to be like this.Why did it have to be me?Why me?...

Every night before sleeping, I witnessed arguments...Every morning, my eyes opened with an argument taking place before me.Life had been a miserable soap-opera which certainly had no end.I hated it, I hated my life and I hated myself being born in my home....

My mom and Dad have nothing to say to each other except screaming their guts out...!But why couldn't they ever think, I wasn't involved in their fights and yet I was the one who suffered the jeopardy.

They don't know, I went to the bathroom and wept to empty my heart out and then, wash my face off any visible emotion.Why didn't they ever feel I too, want to be happy like any normal 20 year old, I too wanted to celebrate festivals,togetherness and love...Why?

When I lost track of what was happening  around me and why, I went upstairs, on the terrace, to my favorite place, near the water tank.I heard the fire-crackers bursting around me and families cheering together!More tears welled up my eyes, I felt all the more helpless and then angry, why did my parents even brought me into the world??

My cellphone buzzed for the umpteenth time and I finally picked it up, it was Armaan...!

"Hey princess...how're you celebrating Diwali? Me and Dad are sort of missing you...mom has made nariyal ke laddu you know...."He spoke with Diwali cheer filled in his voice...

"Ha...ha..happ...happy diwali..."She said with a lot of difficulty...

"Same to you...accha kya kar rahi ho abhi?....tum aa rahi ho yaa main lene aaoon?...don't worry hum zyada patalkhe nahin jalayenge..."He teased me, knowing how scared I am of bombs.

"I..I..will...come...by..."
I didn't want to spoil his festival but my voice gave up as a loud sob overtook my throat...

"Hey...!Basket?...kya hua?...you're ...you're crying?...Princess?"
He was worried sick in a moment.His mind buzzed thinking what could've happened!

"No..I...I..am fine..."She lied, trying to suppress my sobs.

"Princess...you can't lie to me...Riddhima?...did Mom and Dad fight again?..."
He knew it was the cause for my tears.

I didn't speak as more tears welled her eyes and I knew my silence was killing Armaan now...

"Hmm...mom and dad ka jhagda hua?...its ok princess....main aa raha hun.Just reaching in 5 minutes..."He said and hung up before I could protest.

"Happy Diwali priness....diwali ke din itna andhera thodi na karte hain buddhu,,,"
He said, switching on the lights and then, sitting besides me...

He looked into my eyes, hurt and sad...Before he could utter a single word, I engulfed him into a rib crashing hug and I sobbed my grief out...He didn't console me or quieten me but caressed my back, till my breath came back to a normal pace...

"See...mom ne tumhaare liye ye bheja hai...aur kaha hai...jaldi se Basket ko ghar leke aao...hmm?...chalo..wear this dupatta...wow! it matches your suit color too!ab utho aur chalo...dad ko tumhaare bina mithai nahin milegi na...come on princess..."He caressed my hair.

"Armaan...I envy you for your family...."
I said, with a smile but that smile too, had something sad about it.

"Kyun...its yours as well...phir?..."He kissed my forehead...

"Hum kabhie nahin ladenge..."More tears welled up my eyes which he wiped away...

"Promise...ab chalo jaldi..."
He said and took me out, to a new world, his world, which had place only for my smiles and not tears....His is and has always been my angel....

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

Armaan90jaspreet12Aditi-palankash_kasusimple_sweetrtarsonupattrendyfriendskomal793flaming_saphiredmgaddictAnokhee..KaJenDelena..agrima2009tanya.dsouzakarankideewanix-_BArsAAt_-kashmayurfansam19_2009AR-loverdipu..Ashi_KaJen..maanusoniarahejascorpio95swamii92maggie131984** L.U.S.H **krazy4kashkshanikaa~sumedha~Suvarna....-midnightsun-aaroracrazy_4_karanletsrockshonabd670816Iqbal Neha1pinkssdesirCrazyy_Fanamruta04ShwePooprincess52aanchal_csammy4uAngelsHeavenyogzzPrasanthijanu1610arshluver_15Zaynoo2320swetha10MeghzzNorz.:.MONA.:.nidha1983aish_punk-AviatoR-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*My Diwali Angel*-AR one shot" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

k_anjali12

IF-Rockerz

k_anjali12

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 11:23am | IP Logged

I don't know what to say after reading this Sonali!! 

Edited by k_anjali12 - 17 October 2009 at 1:53pm

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 11:33am | IP Logged
ss

kiranminhas

kiranminhas

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 11:34am | IP Logged
c l

arshluver_15

IF-Rockerz

arshluver_15

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Hey Sonali
that was gr8 one shot
loved it very much
i have see n a lot of this happening in many family where parents forget their kids and just get involve in fighting not knowing how their fights r affecting the kids.....
it was very well written
u had describe each emotion of ridhima very well
i loved it n enjoyed reading it too
do write more
lods of luv
nruti

ashluvdmg

Goldie

ashluvdmg

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 11:54am | IP Logged

oh god....!!um so bloody emotional...um literally in a mood 2 cry...!!

i cn so relate 2 u...rather thn bursting crackrs um sitting at home n witnessing ma parents fite ova petty issue...!!buh nw these fyts r lyk part of ma lyf.i mean part n parcel...!u cn accept it or change it...!!so my dear....be strong n try n live ur lyf as if thrs no 2mo...!!

so bindas rahoo...!!n keep smiling...!!

gr8 shot dear...!!n take care

luvya

crazy ashu

DMG4EVER

IF-Dazzler

DMG4EVER

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Hayy how sweet Sonali thanks for the pm

Suvarna....

Goldie

Suvarna....