~Akshay and Priyanka Chopra fanclub~ Join in

Posted: 14 years ago

Hello Guys. This is a Fan Club of own very own Hot and Happening  couple of Bollywood
~Akshay Kumar and Priyanka Chopra
If your a fan of this couple, feel free to join in
and discuss about this couple

Priyanka Chopra
Priyanka Chopra born 18 July 1982 is an Indian actress and former Miss World. Before starting her acting career, she worked as a model and gained fame after winning the Miss World title in 2000.

Chopra made her acting debut with the 2002 Tamil film Thamizhan. The following year, she made her Hindi film debut with The Hero: Love Story of a Spy and followed it with the hit Andaaz, for which she won a Filmfare Best Female Debut Award. In 2004 she became the second woman to win the Filmfare Best Villain Award, which she received for her critically acclaimed performance in Aitraaz.  Chopra would later have commercial success with films like Mujhse Shaadi Karogi (2004), Krrish (2006) and Don - The Chase Begins Again Chopra earned a Filmfare Best Actress Award  for her portrayal of a model in Fashion  (2008) and has thus established herself as one of the leading contemporary actresses in Bollywood.

Akshay Kumar
Akshay Kumar born Rajiv Hari Om Bhatia on 9 September 1967 is an Indian film  actor. He has appeared in over 90 Hindi Films

During the 1990s, Kumar was primarily described as the action hero of Bollywood, starring in hit action films such as Khiladi (1992), Mohra  (1994) and Sabse Bada Khiladi  (1995), and being particularly known for his "Khiladi Series". However, he was also recognised for his performances in romantic films like Yeh Dillagi (1994) and Dhadkan  (2000) as well as dramatic films such as Ek Rishtaa (2001).

In 2002, he won his first Filmfare Award  in the Best Villain category, for his performance in Ajnabee  (2001). Willing to change his intransigent image, Kumar later ventured mostly into comedy films. His comic performances in films such as Hera Pheri  (2000), Mujhse Shaadi (2004), Garam Masala (2005) and Jaan - E-Maan (2006) met with critical acclaim. His success further rose in 2007, when he starred in four consecutive commercial hits. Having done so, he has established himself as one of the prominent actors of the Hindi film industry. In 2008, the University of Windsor in Ontario, Canada conferred an Honorary Doctorate of Law on Kumar in recognition of his contribution to Indian cinema. In 2009, he was awarded the Padma Shir by the Government of India.

Together they make Bollywood's hottest couple

~Movies~
Andaaz
Waqt
Mujshe Shaadi Karogi
Aitraaz

(Underconstruction)

Edited by kumarshayal - 14 years ago

Edited by Shayal_Kumar - 14 years ago

~Akshay and Priyanka movie songs~

Latest Article

11/23/2009

I'll be there to guide any damsel in distress: Akshay Kumar

He worked with them when they were new to the film industry and gave back-to-back hits but Akshay Kumar refuses to take credit for Katrina Kaif and Priyanka Chopra's success. The actor says he will always lend a helping hand to newcomers if they need it.

Akshay Kumar

"I am extremely happy to be their (Katrina and Priyanka) mentors but then they are free agents. They owe nothing to anyone. They got where they are because they are talented. I saw it in them and that's why I wanted to work with them. I am no guru," Akshay told us in an interview.

"I don't make it a hobby to help heroines. I wait and I watch and I will of course be there to guide any damsel in distress. However, a 'Katrina' doesn't walk by a film set everyday. They are one in a million for a reason," the star said.

Together, Akshay and Katrina have given super hits like 'Singh Is Kinng' and 'Welcome'. While 'Namastey London' was also successful, their first film together 'Hum Ko Deewana Kar Gaye' was a decent box office grosser. On the other hand Akshay has a cent percent success rate with Priyanka as well with hits like 'Mujhse Shaadi Karogi', 'Waqt - Race Against Time', 'Aitraaz' and 'Andaaz'.

The latest Akshay and Katrina starrer 'De Dana Dan' is now ready to hit the screens. The actress has time and again said that she consented to act in a film by Priyadarshan mainly due to Akshay.

"Yes, I know about that. 'De Dana Dan' isn't going to better her career. But yes, it is just good for her to work in different environments. A movie like this is a first for her. She still needs to touch every aspect of her audience and she knows it," said Akshay.

"I know when Katrina says she's doing it for me, it means she respects me enough to say yes to something without question. There aren't any questions around the script etc... It's a plain and simple talk of 'Yes Akshay, when do you need me?'."

Both Katrina and Priyanka have given hits with other actors too. In 2009, Priyanka teamed up with Shahid Kapoor in the successful dark thriller 'Kaminey'.

Katrina, on the other hand, was seen with John Abraham in 'New York'. Directed by Kabir Khan, the film was a huge hit. And recently she teamed up with Ranbir Kapoor in the successful romantic comedy 'Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani'.

But now she is back with Akshay in 'De Dana Dan'.

"In any case, the year wouldn't be complete without me chasing after her (Katrina) in one of my movies," Akshay said jokingly.

Source: http://beta.entertainment.in.msn.com/bollywood/article.aspx?cp-documentid=3434665

http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=6882  (Priyanka & I 'll be together again: Akshay)

Edited by kumarshayal - 14 years ago

1. kawal_tak

2. sweety...

3. lordkrishna
Edited by Shayal_Kumar - 14 years ago
why are u not active? add me in
Hey add me in too. I love this couple
Sure thing guys. Hope more pple join in
Love the sigs, I also try to post some
hey i love them
can i plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz join this fc
Hey lordkrishna, u can surely join this fc. I will add ur name in the member list