Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 24 October 2009 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
@ Brins, me too am looking for the tattoo daa in the songs LOLLOL... but i ended up getting sight tracked by the background scenarios LOL...

@ Gomz chellom.......hahaha.. "No logic .. only magic film" super daa ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL..... I was hoping to see some chemistry b/w Surya and Niyan, since i really really liked the chemistry b/w Surya and Tamanna... and not to forget Surya - Jo LOLLOL...

but i guess i'll def. watch it for Surya and Vadivelu.. sari sari.. i'm eager to know some of Vadivelu's jokes.. can anyone PM me some funny ones plzzzzz Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brinny_g

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aadhavan movie review (Page 2)" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 3:14am | IP Logged
I wathced this movie....
Sorry to say that i felt like watching only some comedy clippings... just a 15 mins of story built inot a lengthy movie....
If Vadivel- Surya combination has not been there, there would have been nothing...
Hope only few characters had a part ot play - vadivel, Surya, Judge Murali and a small role for villain - just to make surya the hero...
It was all heroism, which is old style.... Nothing was new in this movie...
Don't know y surya has chosen such a bad story line... The climax scenes are too much..
Songs do not fit anywhere in the movie....
Thank God, they showed not only the Hero can run and fight but the Police are also equally talented....
Surya shown as 10 years old boy - i was rofl.... It was all graphics....

Nayan wasn;t eye catchy, nor her chemistry....
Certain dialogues were repetitive like talking about Saroja Devi's make up- which was irritating after few times....

Anand babu performed few steps along with Surya - a good come back after his sad past...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanabrinny_g

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
correct meena.  My brother told me not to waste money and watch it, coz it was crap

The only thing that saved the movie was Vadivelu and his jokes.

brinny_g

miraare

IF-Rockerz

miraare

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 01 November 2009 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
I also watched this movie and I agree with you all, it was worth watching for Vadivulu's comedy and Hasile Fisile .. KSR and Surya did rreally disappoint me since I had loads of expectations ..

brinny_g

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 9:51am | IP Logged
i must be the oddball here cos i actually liked the film.LOL figures since i rarely like the things most other people like. LOL! anyways Aadhavan is a pure commerical entertainer, you can't give much thought to the storyline or the script.

the plus points of the film were

- vadivelu! i still can't stop laughing over the yacht scenes he had with anand babu. "kathiye vittu kindida vendiyitha.." LOL! so funny!!LOLLOL he was simply hilarious & made the movie so much more enjoyable.

- surya. he always has so much to offer to the audiences no matter what his role is. whether he is running on the road, beating up goons, torturing vadivelu, romancing nayantara or deceiving his fmaily surya does everything with perfection. and people always say that vijay can dance amazingly well but surya dances just as well as vijay.

- the picturisation of the songs. Vaarayo Vaarayo is by far one of the most creative & beautifully shot songs i've ever seen. VV was really pleasing to the eye, props should go to everyone on the production team for pulling off such a gorgeous song.

- the surya-nayantara couple. contrary to what many other members think i feel that surya & nayantara had great chemistry though they didn't have enough scenes to show it. they seem to 'click' especially in the song sequences.

surya-nayantara match each other well physically. at least nayantara isn't a foot taller than surya like trisha or sameera.LOL LOL! their dancing is so in sync too. there was a segment in the Yeno Yeno song where surya & nayantara did this foot movement and wow!Clap there was amazing coordination between the two.Clap 

surya & nayantara give me the playful couple vibe. i want to see another film with the two of them together, hopefully with scenes that actually showcase the good chemistry they have.Smile

~*Thamizhan*~

shonaveer

IF-Sizzlerz

shonaveer

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 4:04am | IP Logged
thanks meli. waiting to see it..

swamii92

Goldie

swamii92

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
thanks meli. waiting to see it..