Aadhavan movie review - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
correct meena.  My brother told me not to waste money and watch it, coz it was crap

The only thing that saved the movie was Vadivelu and his jokes.

I also watched this movie and I agree with you all, it was worth watching for Vadivulu's comedy and Hasile Fisile .. KSR and Surya did rreally disappoint me since I had loads of expectations ..
i must be the oddball here cos i actually liked the film.😆 figures since i rarely like the things most other people like. LOL! anyways Aadhavan is a pure commerical entertainer, you can't give much thought to the storyline or the script.

the plus points of the film were

- vadivelu! i still can't stop laughing over the yacht scenes he had with anand babu. "kathiye vittu kindida vendiyitha.." LOL! so funny!!😆😆 he was simply hilarious & made the movie so much more enjoyable.

- surya. he always has so much to offer to the audiences no matter what his role is. whether he is running on the road, beating up goons, torturing vadivelu, romancing nayantara or deceiving his fmaily surya does everything with perfection. and people always say that vijay can dance amazingly well but surya dances just as well as vijay.

- the picturisation of the songs. Vaarayo Vaarayo is by far one of the most creative & beautifully shot songs i've ever seen. VV was really pleasing to the eye, props should go to everyone on the production team for pulling off such a gorgeous song.

- the surya-nayantara couple. contrary to what many other members think i feel that surya & nayantara had great chemistry though they didn't have enough scenes to show it. they seem to 'click' especially in the song sequences.

surya-nayantara match each other well physically. at least nayantara isn't a foot taller than surya like trisha or sameera.😆 LOL! their dancing is so in sync too. there was a segment in the Yeno Yeno song where surya & nayantara did this foot movement and wow!👏 there was amazing coordination between the two.👏 

surya & nayantara give me the playful couple vibe. i want to see another film with the two of them together, hopefully with scenes that actually showcase the good chemistry they have.😊
thanks meli. waiting to see it..