Harry Potter

Harry And Hermione almost got it on ! (Article)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

0o.Leah.o0

IF-Rockerz

0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Harry And Hermione held secret torches with each other reveals J.K Rowling -

Here's the article -
http://www.celebuzz.com/rowling-harry-hermione-almost-got-s61991/

O.M.G !!

I always wanted Harry to end up with Hermione...Oh well..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harry And Hermione almost got it on ! (Article)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fly_chick

Goldie

fly_chick

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article
Harry and Hermione make a cute couple but i like her and Ron better because i always knew they'd end up together- they had the attraction since the start.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 11:31am | IP Logged
URGH why JKR WHY?? I always wanted Harry Hermione together...but I love Ron-Hermy together as well.... dang it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

U-No-Poo..RamKiJanaki..

prachi_poorvi

Goldie

prachi_poorvi

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Confused

I Dont like these after add ons JKR comes up with..first with DD..
Now this..

In Deathly hallows harry clearly mentioned to Ron that he considered Hermione his sister like

all this is coming in wake of her encyclopedia...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ElusiveDevotionlily_k25371768..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachi_poorvi

Confused

I Dont like these after add ons JKR comes up with..first with DD..
Now this..

In Deathly hallows harry clearly mentioned to Ron that he considered Hermione his sister like

all this is coming in wake of her encyclopedia...

Yeah, agree with you Prachi. Harry stated very strongly that Hermione was like a sister to him, but maybe that's what JKR meant? Having "something strong" doesn't necessarily mean romantic interest. Harry and Hermione could have just loved each other like brother and sister. After all, they both are only children and have no siblings to bond with.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Neha.-prachi_poorvi*Reemz*

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
^hmm never really thought about it..I mean they could be soulmates but not in a romantic way...just someone to count on I guess

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

^hmm never really thought about it..I mean they could be soulmates but not in a romantic way...just someone to count on I guess

Yeah, that's one of the great things about JKR. She stressed the importance of love in relationships other than in a romantic way.Tongue Parent to child, friend to friend, sibling to sibling...that's why I think she meant to say that Harry and Hermione really did love each other...in a family-like way. They could bond with each other as if they were siblings, because both are only children, neither of them were introduced to magic before they received their Hogwarts letters, and both were admired and looked down upon at various times in their life by their peers. And both had to proove their worth other than what appeared on the outside (Harry to to make others believe that he wasn't just the "Boy who Lived" but a separate individual with the same kinds of fears and insecurities as any other teenager and Hermione that though she may have "the brains" and acted like she was better than everyone else at times, she was just as much in want of reassurance and friendship as any other teenager girl).

I just love the trio, including Ron! They each had a special quality about them that made them stand out from normal literary characters!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ditto100prachi_poorvi

0o.Leah.o0

IF-Rockerz

0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 2:08am | IP Logged
I think its normal for any guy and girl to fall in love with each other if they spend so much time with each other....It happens to everybody...It must have just being a passing crush thats all ! But it is clear that the did hold secret torches for each other....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thk123

Post Reply New Post

Go to top