Some NEW & FUN changes to the section

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello Bidaains,

I know I know, I am posting multiple topics, as stickies and you may consider this as spamming, but honestly, it's for our own good, isn't it?

As mentioned, we are bringing a bit of a change to the system here, and make the forum atmosphere more lighter let's suppose.

Firstly, it's good news for all the Video Mixers and Fan Fic writers that thier FFs and VMs are being allowed back into the forum, therefore, you are allowed to openly post them through out the forum.😳Which also means, that you don't have to actually post it in the Media Centre itself.😳

Secondly, Appreciation Threads are being allowed back in the section aswell. As of now, myself, Sadia and Sanjana will be opening the RagVir, Saalekh and Awsome Foursome threads, just to get into the habit of the 3 threads, but after that, we will be hand picking members to do so. Exciting isn't it?

Thirdly, we were planning on opening Daily Discussion Topics just for the sake that we have multiple topics lining the forum every single day. We'd really like your topic to be noticed, therefore, there is only one request for all the topic starters, if you know  your topic has been posted before, please don't create another topic on the same thing. For example, if  you say, Saalekh and RagVir were sooo cute! and then another person opens another topic saying 'OMG! *Sigh* Both jodis looked cute'. I know it may look like different word formatting, but it all equals up to the same thing. Please ignoring this.😳

Fourthly, Bidaai 3rd Banner Contest will be posted by next week, so stay in tune.

Fifthly, Member Of The Week --Now titled Bidaain Of The Week is restarting soon, along with Game Of The Week.

Sixthly, Please look out for Bidaai Newsletter Of The Month, as it will be hitting our forum very soon!

Lastly, we all know how excited you guys are with all these changes, but just one thing to make sure, NO BASHING, NO FIGHTING and other then that, it's all great!😳

Love,
Bidaai Development Team

PS: For whoever is too lazy to read this whole post, here are the basics: No multiple topics, VM's FF's, Appreciation Threads, GOTW, MOTW and Newsletter is coming back to the forum, where as we are going to have a new banner contest soon.😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That's great Shifali, thanks a lot for these awesome changes🤗
I always thought that those things should have been allowed in this forum. It's everybody's privilege here👍🏼
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -Saalekh-

That's great Shifali, thanks a lot for these awesome changes🤗
I always thought that those things should have been allowed in this forum. It's everybody's privilege here👍🏼

Welcome Sadia to the team!🤗
Yep. And now they are finally back.
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanx shifu.
Now this forum will rock.
I hope everyone is happy with these decisions that we made.
If ani1 has any suggestions dont hesitate to pm us.
Thanx shifu for posting this.
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow..

Thatz sooo cooll....

M waiting 4 some awesome FFs n Newsletter....

Love,

Lipsha....

dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx shifali
Our forum will now rock even more
i am very excited for all these changes, and i am really glad that all the contests and all will be back to the forum

Thanx a lot to all the new DT members for bringing these positive anf fun filled changes in the forum 😃
scrpngl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow shifali..it wud be fun
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanksssss shifuuuu........
our forum will rockkkkkkkkk now...........yuppiiiii.......:D.........

yaa agree wid u dharuuu,,,thanksssssssssss a lottttttttttt to all the new DT memberssss  for bringing these positive fun filled changes in the forum 😃🥳
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Shifali.Changes are good.And I'm excited!!!
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
*Shifali* I am so glad u are the mod now!! Finally this phorum is not gonna be disorganised anymore..