~*~Prida Romantic Scene Thread~*~ - Page 8

Posted: 14 years ago
@ Diya - I'm so glad you liked it!  I'm glad I still have a place in our mutual admiration society!  I have to tell you I LOVE your latest poem!  You leave me breathless with each one!

This one's also for you in a way 'cos you had been encouraging me to write another one 😊.  This was meant to be a one-shot.  It all played out in my head during a couple of boring hours at work when I couldn't focus on anything but PriDa  😆.  But I did have other scenes that followed this one, I just chose to end it here.  If the track is still relevant, I might continue.

@ Mridhu - you are my sounding board babe!  If you didn't listen to my visions then they'd be lost forever in the annals of my mind!  So credit to you as well!

@ Sarah - Thanks so much for the appreciation babe!  Means much coming from you!  Am glad their turmoil and struggle came through.  In a way, it was easy because when it played in  my mind's eye I could see each and every expression, and credit for that also goes to GauCha. 
Honey - I LOVED LOVED LOVED your scene!!  Imagined it totally too!  It was perfect PriDa - the romance, the fire, the sarcasm, the subtle humour - perfect!  Made me laugh, smile and my heart beat faster!  Please write more, it was such a pleasure to read!

And Honey, thank you soo much for liking my scene! 

Krups
- He he, glad you liked it Krups!! 😊.  If PriDa keep giving us magic (which they will)  then there definitely will be more scenes from me 😊.

Ektaj - Aww thanks Ektaj!  I guess this is what happens when I have a boring day at work!!  Actually, boring day or busy day, PriDa never leave my mind 😍.

Niki - Thanks so much Niki!!  Actually I did have scenes playing off of this one.  All ending up in some hot hot scenes, but decided to keep it ahem...PG13. 😆
hey honey, that was excellent, I loved Prithvi's way of getting damini to admit she does not hate him, please write another one soon

nisha, that was great, I can imagine PriDa still trying to fight their feelings even after marriage
Nisha that was an absolutely stunning scene!!!c loved it!! i have no words to describe it! i loved how u showed their emotions and how they didn't know how to deal with each other! Brilliant and i do hope u continue!!!!
@ Ivy - Thanks so much for the appreciation and encouragement!  I appreciate it 😊 

**Writing by Erutan99**

FICTION 2
(My version of the scene where Prida are trying to discuss the marriage and Prithvi tells Damini he thinks she'll say no because she's not looking at him and she replies that he's not looking at her either.)

"Answering is one thing...but ur not even looking at me..." Prithvi stated staring at the far wall trying to hide the disappointment he felt. What on Earth had made him even think that a girl like her would ever want to marry someone like him? This was all a foolish mistake...marriage was never part of the plan so why was he doing this? She was going to say no.

"You're not looking at me either," Damini responded staring in the opposite direction her heart racing at the topic of conversation. He wanted to marry her....He-Prithvi-the only guy that could make her heart race a hundred miles per hour, that could give her a rush that not even riding Toofan could give-he wanted to marry her...and he would say yes if she would say yes. But did she want to say yes...

Prithvi looked up in a bit of exasperation before turning and making his way slowly over to stand in front of the gorgeous girl. She looked down with a blush before forcing herself to look up into his eyes shyly. God, she's beautiful...Forcing himself to focus on their conversation he took a few steps closer to her. "I'm looking now," he relpied in his deep voice. Taking another step closer, he stared deep into her eyes. "Tell me." Say yes....

Damini swallowed slightly as she got lost in his eyes which were staring so intensely at her. "I-I-umm..." Blushing, flustered, and stammering she looked down trying to gather her scattered thoughts. Prithvi watched her for a few seconds a small smile lifting the corners of his lips. She's so beautiful when she's like this...I've never seen her this shy and flustered before...maybe....

Prithvi took another step closer and then another. "You...?" he asked prompting her to continue with her answer. Damini's head shot up in surprise and she froze at finding him standing barely inches from her.

"I-" Her heart began to pound and she had no idea what was happening. Wha-what was the question again?

Not even thinking, acting on pure impulse, Prithvi reached forward, wrapped his arm around Damini's waist and pulled her up against him surprising himself as much as her at his boldness. Damini gasped in surprise and stared up wide eyed into his eyes as slowly without even realizing it she raised her hand to rest on his chest. For a few seconds the two continued to stare lost in each others eyes. Slowly Prithvi raised his other hand and brushed back Damini's hair. Her eyes fluttered shut for a second in response and she leaned into his touch as he slowly caressed her cheek. "Damini...will you marry me?" came his husky whisper.

Slowly Damini opened her eyes and stared deeply into his. Hesitantly she raised her hand and placed it on his cheek surprising him as much as herself. "....ye-"

The sound of voices and the door being pulled open had the two freezing before Prithvi slowly reluctantly let go of Damini and took a few steps away from her. "There they are," a servant pointed out as he led the doctor over to meet them.

Edited by Erutan99 - 14 years ago
Nisha, i just read ur scene and it is amazing, beautifully written!!! 👏 u portrayed their inner feelings so well.....plz continue soon....😃
@Ivy: omg, that was awesome!!! i was telling honey earlier that this was my favourite scene of 2day and u hav made it even better.... ohhh love the way he got a yes out of her!!! Ivy u star!! 👏👏👏
Excellent Ivy....this wud have been perfect....to hear Damz say yes!!!I loved this scene today n u completed it....gr8 job!!!!excellent !!!!
great job ivy!!! loved it!!!

honey where's your scene???😉