~*~Prida Romantic Scene Thread~*~ - Page 10

Posted: 14 years ago
Great scene, Ivy!!! LOVE your take on the PriDa scene! Keep doing more...
Ivy, I really liked how the scene enfolds in your head! Loved how well you wrote it and described what was going on in his mind!

Btw, while re-watching the scene last night, when he comes up and stands facing her, asking her to now say...for a moment I thought how awesome would it be if he asked boliye....shaadi karengi mujse?

I didnt think it the first time while watching the scene 'cos had forgotten to breathe, leave alone think!!! 

Edited by kheerni - 14 years ago
@Sistu- Yay!! u posted it here!!! Now i feel better!

@Sarah-Thanks!! Glad u enjoyed it and will definitly write more if i can think of something!

@Diya-Thanks!! I hope u write a scene soon too!!

@Nisha-Thanks!! And yeah i was thinking the same thing...in fact after i sent u the scene i edited it a little and had prithvi say "will u marry me" to her while he was holding her!!!😳
Edited by Erutan99 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by kheerni

**Writing By Kheerni (Nisha)**

FICTION 2

My thoughts:

Here is a marriage where each is unsure about what and how much the other feels.  They are married - husband and wife.  So accessible to one another, yet not.  They have the right to reach out and touch and taste, but don't.  It is so hard.  Like a thristy person standing near an oasis, knowing its a mirage.  Afraid to touch, and take, afraid of being hurt when its not really there.  So that's the difference between them and Savni.  Savni marriage is a secret, no one knows, and yet Sam did everything to get her in bed. 

Prida marriage everyone will know and celebrate their union, except the two of them.  And Prithvi will be trying his best NOT to bed her!  Add do that the constant battle of wits, which will really be an expression of their unspent desire. 

She's his!!! But he can't have her!!! He's her's to have, to hold, to touch, to taste!!! But godddddd!!! She can't let herself!

Nisha my dear .......... that was awesome ....... take a bow ...... 👏 

Like Sarah said I was not too happy with the wedding plan in the serial .... but after reading your FF I have second thots ..... If the creatives show us even a fraction of what you written.... it'll be a masterpiece ......

Keep going dear !!!!! I'd love to read more from you !!!!😳

This is supposed to be a romantic scene thread.. par i have somethign sad for PriDa!!! am not sure if i can post it here.. but anyway here goes..

Am just copy pasting from Krups' song thread...

This is my vision on the song Kahin toh hogi woh after the truth comes out and PriDa seperate..

Truth comes out... Prithvi s walking away from Damini.. forever.. he's walking out of the mansion.. she's in her room upstairs, standing by the window.. watching him go from her life...

camera back to prithvi walking away..

Song starts playing, prithvi stops, turns to look at her - camera pans on his face, pain written on his face...

Kahin to.. kahin to
Hogi wo,
Duniya jahan tu mere saath hai..

their eyes meet, camera zooms to damini, she is crying, her fingers clutching the curtain tightly, a hint of tears on his eyes too.. camera pans back to prithvi.. he smiles a bitter sweet smile, flashes of all their good times together play on screen...

Jahan mein, jahan tu,
Aur jahan, bass tere mere jazbaat hai,
Hogi jahan subah teri,
Palko ki, kirano mein,
Lori jahan chand ki,
Sune teri baahoin mein..

song stops.. the truth out scene plays, song starts again... during the last two lines camera zooms back on prithvi.. regret on his face..., he wants to go back in there, he looks at damini - damini unable to bear it any longer, turns towards the other side - she is no longer seen by prithvi. prithvi shakes his head sadly and leaves...

(Jaane naa kahan wo duniya hai,
Jaane naa wo hai bhi ya nahi,
Jahan meri zindagi mujhse,
Itni khafa nahi..) - 2

damini peeks out of her window again to see the man she loves going away from her life - she gulps, she wants to call him back, wants to go go running to him, wants him to turn around just once,

Saasein kho gayi hai kiski aahon mein,
Mein kho gayi hu jaane kiski baahon mein,
Manzilon se raahein doodhti chali,
Kho gayi hai manzil kahin rahon mein..

She hopes things were different between them - wishes they could go back to being the happy couple that they were... that they used to be... a few happy scenes playing now...

Kahin to, kahin to,
Hai nasha..
Teri meri har mulaqaat mein,
Hoton se, hoton ko,
Chumti, o rehte hai hum har baat pe,
Kehti hai fiza jahan,
Teri zamin aasmaan..

Camera again goes back to Prithvi, and a small flashback oh happier times - just one scene, probably when they both were lauhging over somethign silly... and then again it shifts back to damini

Jahan hai tu, meri hassi,
Meri khushi, meri jaan…

Frame is now divided into two - with both Prithvi and Damini - each thinking about one another - each of them hoping things could be different - each of knowing wat happened was all wrong.. yet their love felt all right!!

(Jaane naa kahan wo duniya hai,
Jaane naa wo hai bhi ya nahi,
Jahan meri zindagi mujhse,
Itni khafa nahi..) - 3

That was a mini script!!! I know..
lovely mridhu...lovely...totally PRIDATASTIC😉
@Mridhu-hey that was great! and don't worry if it doesn't have romance... as long as either prithvi or damini r in it, the piece works...it can be any type of scene....with other characters, together, alone...heck u could even write something where prida aren't there but other characters r talking about them....this thread is open to anything and everything!😉
Excellent Mridhu!!!!!!!

P.S.: The link to this post is now also in the archive section.
Mridhu!!!

That was awesome, girl! I'm speechless... Please please please write more!!!
Mridhu..That was beautiful, pal..LOVED it..Please continue writing..