~*~Prida Romantic Scene Thread~*~ - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago

Ignore this, please. Look at the next post! Sorry for cluttering up the thread with a stupid double post, Ivy... Dunno what happened! 😕

Edited by diya86 - 14 years ago

**Writing by diya86**

FICTION 5
About Damini

She is tough, a fighter,
in the true sense of the word.
That's how she's held her own,
in a man's world...

She's waged countless wars,
and won them all with panache.
She fights with such fire that all
opposition is reduced to ash.

She thinks she is complete-
that she doesn't need a man.
Which is why she never knew,
when her love began...

Love crept on her unawares,
and now she's really unsure.
For the first time she hears someone,
knocking on her heart's door...

She's accustomed to winning,
giving in seems so difficult.
So she resists, but she can't ignore,
that her mind is in a tumult...

Someone's battered down her defences,
but she won't give in that easily.
If she just listens to her heart she'll know,
this defeat is sweeter than victory...

p.s. Ivy, this was a GREAT idea!!! Thanks for doing this... Hope I formatted it right.

Originally posted by kheerni

Yes, please...this thread deserves to be a sticky.  Else it would be hard to find if it gets lost in the annals of the forum!

Why dont we ask tina(zeustina) to put the link in the archive section......so even if its not a sticky it wudnt get lost
**Writing by hapinezz13**

FICTION 4

NOTE:  IGNORE THE REVENGE SAGA.

Prithvi is confused by Damini's mixed signals. They agreed to date as neither wanted to commit to marriage before getting to know each other better. Sometimes she made him feel like she could see no further than him and sometimes distanced herself so much that he felt like a stranger. Trying to understand this girl was going to be the death of him.  Take for example yesterday, she had been going on and on as to her mother wanting her married whereas she didn't think marriage was necessary. According to her it was just a man's way of imposing on a woman's independence, and then Inder's name had cropped up and made Prithvi jealous and the evening had ended on a note of deathly silence.

Prithvi is in the stable, rubbing down Toofan and going out of his mind with anger and desperation. Anger because of their tiff and desperation as he had not laid eyes on her the whole day.

Prithvi shaking his head and muttering to himself, "This girl is difficult and opinionated. Where do these weird ideas about marriage come in her mind from? Look at Avni and Roshni, both the girls are so trusting and in love with Sameer and Varun."

Damini walks slowly to the stable, looking for Prithvi and also missing him because he did not come in the morning and sent the replacement bodyguard for duty. That very fact is ticking her off on him too.

Damini thinking: " Kitna Ziddi hai....MCP....weird ideas about marriage....tomorrow he'll get up and say that I should cook too!!"

She goes up behind him and stares at him in anger. Looking at him frowning in concentration on the work he is doing, her expression softens and a small smile plays on her lips. Her eyes roam all over him taking in his jeans and the black vest he is wearing. His muscles bunching, when he rubs down Toofan.

"Perfect" she sighs. Prithvi looks up and finds Damini staring at him. He gives a slight smile and she comes closer.

Damini "You have started shirking your duties now."

"What?" he asks shocked.

"Yeah, you did not come today and sent that....that....other person with me today." She sputters.

"You wanted another bodyguard Damini, and I did not want to impose on your independence." He replies sarcastically.

This angers Damini and she pushes him back. He takes a step back and she pushes him again.

"Damini ...what are...." and she pushes him again. Mad at being pushed to the wall he takes her by the shoulders and turns her to the wall.

"What are you trying to do?" he asks her

Damini tries to free herself but when she cannot she just turns her face away. Prithvi sighs and turns her face towards him.

"What" he asks softly

"Nothing" she whispers.

"You came down here to say this?" he asks lifting her face and making her meet his eyes.

"No", she tries to push him away.

"Then.." he asks softly capturing both her hands in one of his and the other hand starts caressing her cheeks.

"P...Pri...Prithvi...what are you doing?" she whispers as his closeness starts having effect on her.

"Nothing." He gives a small smile continuing his caresses.

"I hate you" she says her eyes fluttering shut at his soft caresses.

"I don't" he smiles and kisses her cheek.

Surprised , Damini's eyes snap open and she looks at him blushing furiously all speech lost to her.

He turns her face the other side and gives a peck on the other cheek too. Damini is speechless at his action and stares open mouthed at him.

"Do you still hate me?" he asks nicely, enjoying the sight of the beautiful girl blushing in his arms.

"Y....Yes", she replies, hardly able to utter the words.

Sighing Prithvi winds one of his hand in her hair and the other goes around her waist bringing her closer against him. "I will have to remedy that won't I?" He kisses her on both her eyes.

"Hate Me?" he asks softly in her ear.

Eyes still shut Damini is only able to mutter, " P...Prithvi"

"Yes or No?" he asks against her ear.

" N..No..p ...pl..Please leave me." she whispers.

"No" he says

Damini's eyes fly open "What" she asks with fire in her eyes.

"If you don't hate me then what is it?" he asks her bringing a struggling Damini closer.

"Prithvi .....leave me...chodo." She says.

"Ok" and he leaves her, stepping  back , arms crossed against his chest. At a loss of words she stands undecided for a few second and then starts to walk away when she hears, "naam toh Bijli hai.....Bijli darr gayi kya?"

Incensed Damini turns back and snaps "You know I am not scared of anything."

Laughing Prithvi says "You are scared of me, you got scared when I came close to you .....so basically Damini Gujral , you are scared of Me" he points to himself.

"Ha..you would like to think that wouldn't you." She counters.

"Prove it" he challenges.

"Huh" she is stunned at the challenge.

"Stop running away from me Damini" he says coming closer. "Accept what you feel for me." He goes around her. "I am not like Inder." He tucks her hair behind her ear. "You know that don't you."

Damini nods her head in the affirmative. "I love you Damini" he states looking into her eyes.

"Me too" she whispers.

"What ?" he bends down to hear her properly.

"me too" she whispers her hands playing with her dupatta.

"You too what Damini?" he lifts her chin up

"I love you too." She smiles."I trust you too. I know you are not Inder coz you are perfect."

He bends down to Kiss her and they get lost in each other. Later when they come out of each other's embrace, Damini says "I won't cook Ok."

"What ?" says a stunned Prithvi  rolling his eyes heavenwards.

Edited by hapinezz13 - 14 years ago
BB, seriously i think this has gt 2 b THE best 1 by u so far.... u get better and better with each one u ryt.... am actually astounded that u can do something so good in so lil time....👏
i loved the way she pushed him near 2 the wall bt she ended up being the one blocked....
it was soooo romatic... and the last two lines.. hahaha!!! love it!! shes laying down terms and conditions of marriage already!!! 😆😆😆
well done!!!

NOW RYT THE NEXT ONE SOOOOON!!!! 😃
Edited by pagli91 - 14 years ago
Fahiiiiiiii...thank u....u will never break the record of being the first one to comment....love ya!!!

ahem....another one???? sure soon!!!
Originally posted by hapinezz13

Fahiiiiiiii...thank u....u will never break the record of being the first one to comment....love ya!!!

ahem....another one???? sure soon!!!
it will break if u stop showing me the scene b4 evry1... bt i kno u wnt stop that so i wnt stop posting first... and sorry its basically wt i sed in the pm bt its allll tru!!! 😉 love ya 2!! 😃
Thanks Honey!! It was great!!! the backing into the wall part and Prithvi kissing her cheeks and eyes while asking her if she hates him was the best!!!! and i loved the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Write more!!!! write more!!!!
Originally posted by Erutan99

Thanks Honey!! It was great!!! the backing into the wall part and Prithvi kissing her cheeks and eyes while asking her if she hates him was the best!!!! and i loved the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Write more!!!! write more!!!!
Thanks Doc......finally u loved the end 😉

Yes mam...I will!!!
OMG Honey!! Are you trying to kill us? That was stupendo-fantabulous!

Loved the wall, loved him touching her face and hair, and LOVED the kissing *sigh*

And their spat was so believable - I half expected them to go baddimagh and badtameez again!

This was sooo cool! Do more asap, ok? Love ya, babe!