Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
OHMYGOD I SAW THE EPISODE ON OCTOBER 15 .. so if you don't want spoilers, don't go beyond this.

Did anyone else like Damon and Vickie? That scene where he so kindly gives his own blood to her?! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW that was too cute. AND HOW HE PUT HIS CHIN ON HER HEAD?! Yea I totally felt that was a couple moment, with the exception of what they were doing, of course. Because giving your "girlfriend" your own blood isn't a very couple-y thing to do. Anywhoooooooo,

When they were dancing .. totally couple material. :D :D :D :D :D And slow dancing .. OH MY GOD HOW AMAZING WAS THAT?!

I'm done. :P

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Done.

Edited by sabrinaa. - 16 October 2009 at 9:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dark Love-dhruviDelena-cious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Vamp. Diaries: DAMON AND VICKIE." in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

abru07

Goldie

abru07

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
it was cute but I really want to see damon with elena...just once!

innocentdevil.

Goldie

innocentdevil.

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 8:36am | IP Logged
What she said ^^

Awehh you got your damon vickie moment! Now let me pray for damon elena :)

-Zeustina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Zeustina-

#1 EIJAZ FAN

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 10:42am | IP Logged
although the scene was cute..damon was faking it and vicky was highhh! LOL but i never expected what damon *spolier*

im shocked what damon did after that..im so shocked..can u think bout vicky's future now? i feel so bad for her
 finally we come to know bout what happened in the past..its actually very sad for both stefan and damon..katherine is a ******** Censored and its sad that both the brothers still love her

Edited by -Zeustina- - 17 October 2009 at 10:42am

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 11:40am | IP Logged
LOL BEST BITS OF ALL SIX EPISODES WE'VE SEEN WERE THE DAMON AND VICKY MOMENTS ALLLLLA EM LOOL. I loved the bit with the sun .. and how he would jump over the rays of sunlight coming into the room .. the whole dancing around the house was prettty funnnay stuff.

But holy I feel so bad for Vicky now! What's gunna happen to her and Jeremey? They were so cute together.

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Abru- It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEE! Ahah, yes, I would like Elena and Damon together eventually haah

Priya- YEA I GOT IT WOOOOOOO.

Zeustina- Dude WHO CARESSSSSSS. Atleast I got to see them togehter YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I watched it yesterday and I'm still excited.

Swati- OHMIGOD I KNOWWWWWWWWWWW. Those scenes were the besttttttttttttttttttttttttt. Haha the sun, love how he jumped away from it too ..

I don't know mannnnn, my poor jearbear .. I don' want him freaking out of his girlfriend sucking his blood everytime he's with herrrrrr.

innocentdevil.

Goldie

innocentdevil.

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
You're right. I fell so horrible for Jeremy :(

I need to catch up with the show. The stupid spoilers are killing me. I shouldn't read them but... oh well i do :)

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Lord hail Youtube.

Hint, hint.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentdevil.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top