Page   of 46
Page 2 Page 46

nature

IF-Rockerz

nature

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

Hello everyone and Welcome to Nature's Souvenirs # 3

First of all a Big Thank You to all those who have made me reach this third gallery Hug Big smile... and to all those who appreciated my efforts and encouraged me to make more and more of creative things Hug Big smile.. anddddddd to all those who pointed out the flaws and mistakes in my work and helped me improve Hug Big smile...

This is a Gallery-cum-Shop Embarrassed.. but i'll be taking requests as and when I have time Embarrassed.. For that purpose, i'll keep updating the title of the thread Embarrassed

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some things to keep in mind while visiting the Souvenirs::

1. My work is completely original, I do not copy. Neither do i encourage plagiarism, so please DO NOT copy my work.

2. Nature's Souvenirs and nature are my copyrights. Nobody is entitled to use them under any condition, without my permission.

3. You are not allowed to use the creations requested by other users, or made exclusively for someone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some guidelines to follow while requesting:

1. I take non-animated signature and avi request.

2. I DO NOT take PM requests. Kindly post your requests here, and that too ONLY when the souvenirs are open.

3. One person can request ONLY ONE signature/signature-avi set at a time.

4. Please provide good quality pictures while requesting, that too a maximum of 4.

5. Please specify if you want your request to be in a special color or style, or if you want your name as the corner text on it.

6. It takes a lot of hard work to make something. So if you have requested something, use it for atleast 3-4 days.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess all the above things sum up what i wanted to say Tongue...

So Enjoy and Keep Visiting !!

[^^ Everything above is copied from my previous gallery Blushing ROFL]

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Link to Nature's Souvenirs # 1

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=630332

Link to Nature's Souvenirs # 2

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1035080

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE ARCHIVE

Page 5 --> Hrithik Roshan, Shahrukh Khan, Kajol, Jail, Birthday Signature

Page 11 --> Huge RanKat

Page 14, 15 --> RanKat Stacked Icons

Page 18 --> PriDa, Requests (SRK - Kajol, Birthday Signature)

Page 23 --> PriDa

Page 26 --> Shahid, Gaurav

Page 31 --> Edwella, Gaurav, Husein

Page 34 --> Husein-Tina, PriDa

Page 43 --> Requests (Maaneet, Anjana Anjani)

Page 45 --> Requests, Maaneet

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by nature - 16 September 2010 at 2:26pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

...San-Yo...Xx_fehmida_xXfreezinmeVeeeDeee~*sindhu*~--Divzfan--*Resham*-Gunjan--Seri-mallika_14Ra92DUGGUlicious.PINK.AS..-Fatima-serendipity.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nature's Souvenirs Maaneet, Reqs- Pg 45 || CLOSED" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

Nidsss ... CONGRATS on the new gallery!!! Clap Clap 

Your work is beautifulllll ... and most of the times .. your siggies have put chaar-chaand to my siggy dabba! LOL LOL Looooooved your work .. your creativity .. and everything about your siggies! Keep up the fab job .. and continue to make siggies like this ... and may you reach your 100th gallery soon! Embarrassed LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nature

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

omg omg omg

congrats yaaaarrraaa
glad to see ur new shop
wannna see more n more
best of luck

senorita

nature

unknowndesires.

IF-Stunnerz

unknowndesires.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Congo!! Hope u open more and more galleries!!

nature

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Nidsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss .......congo shongo jeee.....don't remind me maine kitni baar yeh bola.......awesome absolutely awesome time to get a new shop............Diwali time........Happy diwali ....happy new shop .....HugHugHope to see tonnes of goody goody ideas turn into beautiful pictures in this gall and all those 100 new gals that will come in future.....luv yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa congoooooooooooooooooooooooooo HugHugHug

nature

-Gunjan-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Gunjan-

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Congrads Nidhi!!! Am so proud of u and ur wrk!!! And seriously am not surprised tht u have reached soo far!! Love u  and ur creations and may u have evne more shops!!!!!!!! Love u!!
Kashish

nature

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

Congratulationnnnnnn!!! Effin luv ur creations amazing. :D cant wait till more to come. :)

xoxo V i d h i

nature

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
NidssssssssssssssssssssssHug

Wat a time to open a new galllllllllllllllllll Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah bilkul auspicious time hai for smehting like dis "bluuuuuuuuuuuush"

Congo shongo yaaaaaaaaaaar tujhse zada khushi toh mujhe hai for new Natureeeeee Soverignnnnn Geeeeeeeeeee i have known u since your very firsht wala galllllllllllllll "bluuuuush" aur trust me aaj tak bhi i havent had my stomach fulll of ur sigs"bluuuush"

love love loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee u nis i know me have been hell inacive off late but i wld make it up soonnnnnn

and wishing u and ur family very veyr veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy happpy diwaliiiiiiiiiiiHugHughope jo tu chahe wph hamesha mile tujheeeeeeeeeeHugHug specially real people real friendssssssssssHug

loveeeeeeeeee uHug

Smriti

nature

Post Reply New Post

Go to top