Celebrity Fan Clubs

*^^^ShaNi Fanclub^^^*Your Call Int.Transcript P131 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

butterfingers

butterfingers

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gabifernandez23

I finally am not away when a new FC is created. I come back to 5 new pages of craziness.

Seriously normal FC celebrate getting to the 50 mark. We celebrate the FC only.LOL
rofl LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gabifernandez23Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*^^^ShaNi Fanclub^^^*Your Call Int.Transcript P131 (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

butterfingers

butterfingers

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Congrats on the new FC SHANIANS!! HADIPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND A VERY HAPPY AND SAFE DIWALI TO ALL!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gabifernandez23KWRocks.Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Mehak, do you think the words I use are too complicated?
LOLApprove

Today was a particularly strong day for the Shani flu.Big smile It just hit us all so hard.
Truly.
But it just had an amusing impact on the ShahCousinsROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KWRocks.

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Exactly. Who thought a year ago that Rani could pull off playing a young, cricket expert, sardar boy so well? And that too opposite Shahid? If Rani can do that, she can do anything. Rani seems to want different roles now, the types she hasn't done before. If this was any other film and Shahid was not involved, I wouldn't mind her playing the wronged wife. She's excellent at those type of roles as well. But we just only got to experience the amazing Shani chemistry with DBH which like you said was a cute, hilarious film. We know Shani rocks with dance, comedy and cute, flirtatious type romance. Now I want the heavy stuff. And I just don't think we'll get that if Rani plays the wife. Her screentime with Shahid will most certainly be powerful in some scenes but it will definitely be less and we won't get any of the passion we want to see and we know Shani are capable of. I just hope that if Bela decides to go with the original script and if Rani plays the wife, that she doesn't think that Shani fans will be happy with an ending where the married couple get back together because that is not satisfying enough. This story seems so intriguing not because of the married couple but because of the angst and forbidden love between the main character and the cousin. Whether they end up together in the end is not even the point. I can live with it if they don't because I'd rather have the love, pain, and heartbreak of a forbidden love than two married people reluctantly settling for each other because of their circumstances (which is basically how the original script ended).
I so agree Resh.
If Rani can pull off the DBH role and that too in front of a younger actor then she can pull off anything.Heck,Black is the biggest example.
I am quite sure if this movie is on the cards then definately Rani would be given the lead.
I am sure Bela is sensible enough to provide Rani a meaty role.I mean come on? Rani's been in the industry for 13 long years,Bela can't accept Rani's fans to see Rani in a small sidey role with no meat.At the first go,Rani would't sign it anyways and even before that I doubt that Bela would even approach her for the sidey role.She's a mainstream actress LOL Not some sidey characterLOL
Why she opted for Yuva,VZ and Saawariya because she had a good role in it with a good screen space.People remember her the most in those movies and probably she's been the best performer in those movies.
But I dunt see this wifey role having any meat.So I really don't see how would Bela even cast her as the wifey.

gabifernandez23KWRocks.

KWRocks.

Goldie

KWRocks.

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 2:31am | IP Logged
How can we contact Bela ?

gabifernandez23Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Congo Shongo Guys!!

Dancing  Dancing  Dancing

Yaeeee guys. I am sooo happy that this is our 4th Shani fanclub.

Congratz guys

PartyParty  Party

congo on the new FC

ne1 here?
Congo to you guys toooParty

I am here ash!!!!!!!!

gabifernandez23

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 2:35am | IP Logged
you guys are crazy! damn you all!

hadippa! congrats.
oye mehak ji...mittah ka daba kaha hain? sub ke saath baat lo ji!
Congrats to you too! :)

Maine bola naa..mithaai ke dibbe khatam ho gaye kyunki woh sirf shareef logon ke liye hain..tumhaare liye pedigree ke biscuits chalenge naa?LOL

gabifernandez23

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 17 October 2009 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumarshayal

Shocked
That is so freaking adorable ShayalEmbarrassed

btw did you see the cover page?
I added some of ur stuff...Thank you so much sweetyEmbarrassed