Celebrity Fan Clubs

*^^^ShaNi Fanclub^^^*Your Call Int.Transcript P131 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

KWRocks.

Goldie

KWRocks.

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvshani

Originally posted by RazmoLuvShani

Amen to that Resh
Gabz I love your avi!

So what do you think ?
The movie will be made or not ?
I think yeah ;...Rani talked about twice and she usually never talks about her films before its confirmed..
And also the quote "I am very excited"shows it clearly...

Who said that because Shani are doing this movie their relationship is even stronger or something like that ?
I am praying that this movie happens. I will never be sure of course till we have confirmation and both Rani and Shahid have signed. Then my next concern will be what character will Rani play.
They have both signed it and now we are waiting for the confirmation..That's all.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfingersgabifernandez23Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*^^^ShaNi Fanclub^^^*Your Call Int.Transcript P131 (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luvshani

luvshani

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gabifernandez23

Originally posted by luvshani

Originally posted by gabifernandez23

This movie so screams Shani but Rani needs to be the cousin.

I wanted an Imtiaz Ali movie but I think this is just what Shani needs. They could work with Imtiaz Ali for their third movie.
I agree, this movie has Shani written all over it. If this is happening then Rani definitely needs to play the cousin. I will not sit through a film where Shahid is having a hot affair with someone else while Rani plays the oblivious wife on the sidelines, nohow, NOWAY! Angry alignabsMiddle And this has nothing to do with whether the role is challenging enough or not. Rani can play any role, any time, blindfolded, with her hands tied behind her back. The point is I want a SHANI angst filled, passionate, forbidden, bittersweet, romantic love story that is all about them. Let someone else play the wife. Yes I am THAT selfish when it comes to Shani. Wink alignabsMiddle

I completely agree with you. I am thinking that before in 2007 she would have agreed to play the role of the wife but right now I think she is definitely going for younger roles so I do not think she wants to box herself into the wife role again.

I am totally selfish. We had the cute movie. Now we need a passionate love story filled with jealousy and bitterness.

Bela must know that she cannot put Rani as the wife because everyone would want Shahid to end up with Rani.
Exactly. Who thought a year ago that Rani could pull off playing a young, cricket expert, sardar boy so well? And that too opposite Shahid? If Rani can do that, she can do anything. Rani seems to want different roles now, the types she hasn't done before. If this was any other film and Shahid was not involved, I wouldn't mind her playing the wronged wife. She's excellent at those type of roles as well. But we just only got to experience the amazing Shani chemistry with DBH which like you said was a cute, hilarious film. We know Shani rocks with dance, comedy and cute, flirtatious type romance. Now I want the heavy stuff. And I just don't think we'll get that if Rani plays the wife. Her screentime with Shahid will most certainly be powerful in some scenes but it will definitely be less and we won't get any of the passion we want to see and we know Shani are capable of. I just hope that if Bela decides to go with the original script and if Rani plays the wife, that she doesn't think that Shani fans will be happy with an ending where the married couple get back together because that is not satisfying enough. This story seems so intriguing not because of the married couple but because of the angst and forbidden love between the main character and the cousin. Whether they end up together in the end is not even the point. I can live with it if they don't because I'd rather have the love, pain, and heartbreak of a forbidden love than two married people reluctantly settling for each other because of their circumstances (which is basically how the original script ended).

Edited by luvshani - 16 October 2009 at 3:30pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfingersKWRocks.gabifernandez23blytonMehak_Luvs_Rani

-Gunjan-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Gunjan-

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Congo Shongo Guys!!

KWRocks.

Goldie

KWRocks.

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
ITA Resh...THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WANT!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfingersluvshanigabifernandez23Mehak_Luvs_Rani

ShreyaGhoshal

IF-Rockerz

ShreyaGhoshal

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

Dancing  Dancing  Dancing

Yaeeee guys. I am sooo happy that this is our 4th Shani fanclub.

Congratz guys

PartyParty  Party

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfingersluvshanigabifernandez23KWRocks.Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
you guys are crazy! damn you all!

hadippa! congrats.
oye mehak ji...mittah ka daba kaha hain? sub ke saath baat lo ji!

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
congo on the new FC

ne1 here?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfingersKWRocks.gabifernandez23Mehak_Luvs_Rani

ShreyaGhoshal

IF-Rockerz