Celebrity Fan Clubs

*^^^ShaNi Fanclub^^^*Your Call Int.Transcript P131 (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

gabifernandez23

Goldie

gabifernandez23

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Btw now since Shahid is back in India,isn;t it possible that IF bela is re-considering Charulata,she might approach him now?

Maybe she already talked to him. Rani would not have mentioned him in her quote if he was not aware of the revival of the movie.

The movie looks good. Shahid would actually be stupid not to accept it. Bela is definitely going to pursue it now. She might have been skeptical of the Shani pairing but she is definitely not skeptical at all right now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvshaniKWRocks.Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*^^^ShaNi Fanclub^^^*Your Call Int.Transcript P131 (Page 149)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gabifernandez23

Maybe she already talked to him. Rani would not have mentioned him in her quote if he was not aware of the revival of the movie.

The movie looks good. Shahid would actually be stupid not to accept it. Bela is definitely going to pursue it now. She might have been skeptical of the Shani pairing but she is definitely not skeptical at all right now.
Maybe they would just materialise things now and finalise on it.
Rani said that she has offerings with her now though nothing is finalised.
I really hope this Bela film comes true and both Shani sign it.
This film sounds fantastic for both Shahid and Rani's career especially as actors.
I can already see this film bringing them alot of appreciation.

luvshanigabifernandez23KWRocks.

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Sema;s observation.I agree with her but I dunt remember the Saathiya part :S

BTW, tell me if you noticed this or not but when Shani dance that part in your avatar, didn't Shahid keep his face as close to Rani's trying not to break the skin contact? It's really similar to Vivek throwing in that last kiss to Rani in Saathiya's song...Udi Udi? Remember he was in black wearing a tie and blowing kisses on Rani? The last one actually touched her cheek. Here, Shahid does that extra effort and glides his face when Rani sort of moved away while dancing.

Remember the "Let's Do Hadippa" dvd I bought? The DBH remix is HQ (duh) but has no credits on it. YAY! So I don't care if they don't put this on the dvd as a special feature because I already have it full size and stuff. I was worried that like in D2, the main video got spoiled by having it smaller (it was right?) and credits overlapping it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gabifernandez23

luvshani

luvshani

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gabifernandez23

Maybe they would just materialise things now and finalise on it.
Rani said that she has offerings with her now though nothing is finalised.
I really hope this Bela film comes true and both Shani sign it.
This film sounds fantastic for both Shahid and Rani's career especially as actors.
I can already see this film bringing them alot of appreciation.
Like I said before this film is like my dream Shani film. It has everything you could ever want...angst, passion, romance, love, heartbreak, jealousy, guilt, etc. It has EVERYTHING and Shani would be PERFECT in the lead roles. I will literally be smiling from ear to ear for days if Bela reconsiders and Shani signs it. Day Dreaming Please God, we pray that this comes true!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gabifernandez23KWRocks.blytonMehak_Luvs_Rani

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvshani

Like I said before this film is like my dream Shani film. It has everything you could ever want...angst, passion, romance, love, heartbreak, jealousy, guilt, etc. It has EVERYTHING and Shani would be PERFECT in the lead roles. I will literally be smiling from ear to ear for days if Bela reconsiders and Shani signs it. Day Dreaming Please God, we pray that this comes true!!
I know.
And even if Shani doesn't comes out to be true(Tauba Tauba LOL ) then I so hope this film is TRUE.
Oh God,please hear our prayers!

I wouldn't have prayed this much ever in my lifeLOL

luvshanigabifernandez23KWRocks.

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Oh btw Sema's observation means the part where Shani do the close dance in Hadippa remix.When Shahid is literally touching Rani's face with his chin and nose.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gabifernandez23

luvshani

luvshani

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Sema;s observation.I agree with her but I dunt remember the Saathiya part :S

BTW, tell me if you noticed this or not but when Shani dance that part in your avatar, didn't Shahid keep his face as close to Rani's trying not to break the skin contact? It's really similar to Vivek throwing in that last kiss to Rani in Saathiya's song...Udi Udi? Remember he was in black wearing a tie and blowing kisses on Rani? The last one actually touched her cheek. Here, Shahid does that extra effort and glides his face when Rani sort of moved away while dancing.

Remember the "Let's Do Hadippa" dvd I bought? The DBH remix is HQ (duh) but has no credits on it. YAY! So I don't care if they don't put this on the dvd as a special feature because I already have it full size and stuff. I was worried that like in D2, the main video got spoiled by having it smaller (it was right?) and credits overlapping it.
What dance is she talking about with Shani? IHHR or Hadippa Remix?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gabifernandez23Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
I guess,we all should have a small siggy saying "Shani fans forever" or "Shani forever" and use it.Would be so cool.
What say?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gabifernandez23KWRocks.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top