*^^^ShaNi Fanclub^^^*Your Call Int.Transcript P131 - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
I agree Gabi.
The film has Shani written all over it.It better work out!
Okay guys I need to go now.Its late here.
You all keep on rocking this FC!!!!!
Good night and Happy Diwali :)
Originally posted by gabifernandez23

This movie so screams Shani but Rani needs to be the cousin.

I wanted an Imtiaz Ali movie but I think this is just what Shani needs. They could work with Imtiaz Ali for their third movie.
I agree, this movie has Shani written all over it. If this is happening then Rani definitely needs to play the cousin. I will not sit through a film where Shahid is having a hot affair with someone else while Rani plays the oblivious wife on the sidelines, nohow, NOWAY! 😡 And this has nothing to do with whether the role is challenging enough or not. Rani can play any role, any time, blindfolded, with her hands tied behind her back. The point is I want a SHANI angst filled, passionate, forbidden, bittersweet, romantic love story that is all about them. Let someone else play the wife. Yes I am THAT selfish when it comes to Shani. 😉
Mehak, do you think the words I use are too complicated?
Originally posted by luvshani

I agree, this movie has Shani written all over it. If this is happening then Rani definitely needs to play the cousin. I will not sit through a film where Shahid is having a hot affair with someone else while Rani plays the oblivious wife on the sidelines, nohow, NOWAY! 😡 And this has nothing to do with whether the role is challenging enough or not. Rani can play any role, any time, blindfolded, with her hands tied behind her back. The point is I want a SHANI angst filled, passionate, forbidden, bittersweet, romantic love story that is all about them. Let someone else play the wife. Yes I am THAT selfish when it comes to Shani. 😉
You aren't the only one...😉
Originally posted by RazmoLuvShani

Amen to that Resh
Gabz I love your avi!

So what do you think ?
The movie will be made or not ?
I think yeah ;...Rani talked about twice and she usually never talks about her films before its confirmed..
And also the quote "I am very excited"shows it clearly...

Who said that because Shani are doing this movie their relationship is even stronger or something like that ?
I am praying that this movie happens. I will never be sure of course till we have confirmation and both Rani and Shahid have signed. Then my next concern will be what character will Rani play.

I completely agree with you. I am thinking that before in 2007 she would have agreed to play the role of the wife but right now I think she is definitely going for younger roles so I do not think she wants to box herself into the wife role again.

I am totally selfish. We had the cute movie. Now we need a passionate love story filled with jealousy and bitterness.

Bela must know that she cannot put Rani as the wife because everyone would want Shahid to end up with Rani.

Like a loyal Shanian, I will follow Shani and Shani FC to every new dimension. Thank you Mehak and Kawal for all your creative contributions in allowing us to celebrate the awesomeness that is Shani! The Shani flu is definitely more infectious than anyone's wildest dreams. May the epidemic become larger, spread faster and wider, and break more barriers than never before! Shani ROCKS!

Today was a particularly strong day for the Shani flu.😃 It just hit us all so hard.
Originally posted by RazmoLuvShani

Amen to that Resh
Gabz I love your avi!

So what do you think ?
The movie will be made or not ?
I think yeah ;...Rani talked about twice and she usually never talks about her films before its confirmed..
And also the quote "I am very excited"shows it clearly...

Who said that because Shani are doing this movie their relationship is even stronger or something like that ?

Thanks, Razmo but even I cannot see it.

I am praying that this movie happens. I will never be sure of course till we have confirmation and both Rani and Shahid have signed. Then my next concern will be what character will Rani play.
They have both signed it and now we are waiting for the confirmation..That's all.