cutie_pie21

Goldie

cutie_pie21

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
i  found many people facing problems as no written updates are provided
payal is appointed for this n i guess she is busy wid work so cant update
so i will update i hope it helps all of you
so here it is-
the episode starts of where sunaina is crying n rajshri is consoling her by saying not to worry nothing will happen n sunaian is getting more hypered she says that at this age her husband left her what will she tell anshu n what will she tell to her relatives n all n her husband left her now where will she go n what will she do n how will she live n all tht stuff .<br>then they show dadi reading some holy book in rememberence of god so that all problems should end up so she is very weak i think she has not eaten any food n is becoming weak n restless <br>so gopi dadi closes the holy book so dadi gets irrritated n says that what you all want in this house no one listens to anybody neither tries to listen to anybody n this house n all rishtey r gonna break so she starts crying very loud n painfully n varsha sees this so she also gets afraid as this might not happen wid her also so she goes to her room n calls akshara n starts to tell her about this when shaurya comes n stops her from telling akshara about the misunderstanding of kaki n kaka so he somehow manages the situation n then shaurya tells varsha not to tell akshara about this as she will alos be sad then .<br>then they show naitik , rajshekhar sitting in the car n naitik is driving ok dear i will try see -<br>the episode starts of where sunaina is crying n rajshri is consoling her by saying not to worry nothing will happen n sunaian is getting more hypered she says that at this age her husband left her what will she tell anshu n what will she tell to her relatives n all n her husband left her now where will she go n what will she do n how will she live n all tht stuff .<br>then they show dadi reading some holy book in rememberence of god so that all problems should end up so she is very weak i think she has not eaten any food n is becoming weak n restless<br>so gopi dadi closes the holy book so dadi gets irrritated n says that what you all want in this house no one listens to anybody neither tries to listen to anybody n this house n all rishtey r gonna break so she starts crying very loud n painfully n varsha sees this so she also gets afraid as this might not happen wid her also so she goes to her room n calls akshara n starts to tell her about this when shaurya comes n stops her from telling akshara about the misunderstanding of kaki n kaka so he somehow manages the situation n then shaurya tells varsha not to tell akshara about this as she will alos be sad then .<br>then they show naitik , rajshekhar sitting in the car n naitik is driving the car so suddenly a phone call from akshara comes n he starts to pick up the phone but daddaji stops him n says he must not talk while driving the car n he should do one work at a time only n then naitiik says that "main toh srf dekh raha tha " so rajshekhar smiles at this and says ki"aagey dekh kar gadi chalao" n then daddaji says to drive slowly .<br>then daddaji gets a call n he comes to know that they have fianlised a deal in dubai so everyone gets very haapy n this time daddaji praises naitik n says that he has really done well n then naitik also becomes happy then again akshara;s phone comes n daddaji gives a look not to pick the phone then naitik is again restless .<br>then daddaji says naitik to stop the car n buy some sweets as its a very good news so naitik goes out to buy sweets n then he also calls akshara a asks u r angry na so she says that nothing u tell so naitik says never mind what news im gonna tell u will make u happy so he tells akshara the news she really gets very happy n then she starts going to tell this news to gayatri n bhabhi maa then naitik tells her to stop n first listen to him completely so then he ask tht will she come wid him to watch a movie so she gets very excited she says movie , yes ! then she asks that will daddaji n others agreee so naitik tells her to leave it to him as he will manage then they disconnect the call<br>then naitik hears the horn of his car n immediately runs .<br>then akshara brakes the news to gayatri n bhabhi maa n they also get really happy n then she said tht naitik just now told her this news at this gayatri has a cold expression over her face she feels bad !<br>then mohit comes n tells that its time for celebrations n the episode ends up at akshara smiling <br>then in the precap naitik asks gayatri as its the occasion to ask anything from his mum tht can he take akshara for a movie n again gayatri is startled !

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

xbakulaxamanojangel_subbaliemonicayvmvmrati_2rreshmi.aruns3chaudhharish_kenabiakshiahutaKatrina82starplusfan777sakshi1sonal75bewajahmithalioParamjiticy_devilpiyualkapeg_pionneRose_Petalzooni.blue.Sunshine.hideNandalalaammoosMallika113mitzi11ZumSrK.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "16th october- written update" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
thanks for the post.. many will appreciate your effort..

iHeartMoi

IF-Rockerz

iHeartMoi

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
gud thing u posted the update..... many ppl were facing probs..... now i guess their problem will b solved...thanx 4 the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie_pie21

cutie_pie21

Goldie

cutie_pie21

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lathika4u

oh thanks di i would have been like akshara n would have not posted only LOL
it was all due to your support
thank you so much Hug

hide

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
thanks for the wonderful updateSmile

cutie_pie21

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Love_Naksh-

<br>oh thanks di i would have been like akshara n would have not posted only LOL<br>it was all due to your support <br>thank you so much Hug<br><br>

ROFL akshara always need support.. with varsha's support she does everything.. you should not be like that.. ROFL

cutie_pie21

Goldie

cutie_pie21

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Love_Naksh-

<br>oh thanks di i would have been like akshara n would have not posted only LOL<br>it was all due to your support <br>thank you so much Hug<br><br>

ROFL akshara always need support.. with varsha's support she does everything.. you should not be like that.. ROFL

hahahahahaa haan she is always scared but you boosted up my confidence n utilised my effort n my talent was brought to light becoz of you LOL
ok i wont be akshara Big smile
now i have regained my lost confidence LOL

hide

vhora

Groupbie

vhora

Posted: 16 October 2009 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
thank you so much

cutie_pie21

Post Reply New Post