Celebrity Fan Clubs

::Harshad Chopda's FC - Winter Wonderland: *pg 75* (Page 147)

Post Reply New Post

Page 147 of 151

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bellle4u

Hello AlinaBig smile hey Priya di !!!
!haan chalo jaldi jaldi FC khatam kareyWink Yep, I'm all ready to do it !!!
haan he is INNOCENT he also know
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing......Yayyyyyyyyyy...lets party Priya di !!!Party

Alina ITA will air on 13 Dec on sonyBig smile...oh Thank God its not that far !!!!!!!...I can wait till then !!!!

haan mein toh gayeeEmbarrassedLOL...I can see you from my bed Priya di...aap theek toh hona ....lolxxxxxLOL

luv Alina

[/QUOTE]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Iriss-vandy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::Harshad Chopda's FC - Winter Wonderland: *pg 75* (Page 147)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riks1

aaj ke din ...our happiness is actually too much to handle!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedsahi kaha yar har taraf se khushiyaan hi khushiyaanTongueputs "Kala tika"Embarrassed

HC ke liye sab chalta hai...kyu???Winkhaan sab chalta haiWinkLOL

leave her prii...y waste screen time on her wen we can see premeer in that time....Smiledekh Vandu u know me bery well i m not letting her go like thatLOLbolna hi chod deLOLLOLLOL

aree kya bloopers the Confused
vandy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vandy-

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alina Zaidi

hey Priya di !!!Hey dear

DancingDancingDancing......Yayyyyyyyyyy...lets party Priya di !!!Partyhaan let's partyParty

...oh Thank God its not that far !!!!!!!...I can wait till then !!!!yesh but i m lil surprised cause Nomination special is aired on SP n ITA on sonyConfused

..I can see you from my bed Priya di...aap theek toh hona ....lolxxxxxLOLAlina dear theek hoti toh wahan hotey kya humLOLLOLLOL

luv Alina

-Alina--vandy-

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 5:51am | IP Logged

forget abt her prii...its just prem now...did u see his reaction? the moment he knew he didn't have sex with ash that night...his expression wat out of this world...it was as if he was saying to himself..." i knew i couldn't do it...i just knew it"Clapyesh Prem kitna khush tha the raunak was immediately seen on his face n then way he sat down cryingCrysab khushi ke aasoo theWink

kash then n there Heer would have caught him n hugged himDay Dreaming

vandy

-Alina--vandy-

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 5:54am | IP Logged

yes prii...but there was a major editing blooper!!! check the start of part 3.........wat did harman say which made heer so surprised and prem replying abt " that" nightConfusedek min one editing blooper i know its achanak i between Geet-Heer scene daal diyaConfusedConfusedConfusedbaki do kaunse hainConfused

holiday bhool jaa...we'll have to be happy with outings onlySmilehhmmm yeh bhi chalegaa and i wanna hear Heer pregnancy news,Listen creatives kaan kholeke samjheAngry

vandy

-Alina--vandy-

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alina Zaidi

Well No I haven't seen SBS....it doesn't get aired over hereCry...but I read your post...please upload it !!!Embarrassed
alina i'm trying since afternoon but zshare is giving me an errorOuchOuchOuch

I know about his moves...Ahun Ahun song remember??? After that performance I started to love it !!!!
same type of naughty moves alina....as i saw him dancing...i actually didn't watch the first part of the epi properlyLOL

Well not only your eyes but everyone's eyes gonna pop out after that spectacular performance !!!!
Gosh...can't wait to see it !!!!

i think you'll have to wait till tomm.....Ouch
but its worth drooling...omg he was looking soo hot!Wink
vandy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Iriss

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 5:58am | IP Logged

well Vandu i m keeping myself happy with the fact ke Prem ko pata chala he never did anything never betrayed his love n the shame n guilt which he carried for 6 years abb utar chuka haiDancing

and we all now Monday we will have a Premeer momentWinkaccha sa long oneTongue
you'll get a f& n from me if that happens.....LOLwaise bhi monday ko celebrations will be special...award ki khushi bhi hogi tu dekh lenaSmilehc will definitely win....Smile
vandy
[/QUOTE]

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 27 November 2009 at 6:01am | IP Logged

sahi kaha yar har taraf se khushiyaan hi khushiyaanTongueputs "Kala tika"Embarrassed
yes...aaj uski bahut zaroorat haiEmbarrassed

haan sab chalta haiWinkLOL
it seems u haven't watched SBSShockedotherwise you would've mentioned hc's hot looksWink
dekh Vandu u know me bery well i m not letting her go like thatLOLbolna hi chod deLOLLOLLOL

well..thats impossible!...i'm happy...very happy for premSmile
vandy
[/QUOTE]

Post Reply New Post

Go to top