Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: riks1

yaar new fc is not even in sight😭Kya bol rahi hai😭

hopefully......yaar new fc needed right now!well let see hopefully by tom we get a new home😊

Vandu you tube pe it directly starts with Heer-Geet convo n then Harman asking Prem abt the nite n they have edited a major dialogue i guess cause Prem also says jaise maine bataya aapko mein hosh mein nahin tha,kafi pee le thi maine jab savere hosh aaya toh dekha mein Luchi ke sath hun and Harman says u thought wht u saw is the truth???

vandy

Edited by bellle4u - 14 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: bellle4u

hhmm jahan tak i remember he was crying n smiling in between n then he went down his knees,lemme see again😊

nahi...he was saying something.....
okay lemme see on you tube magar bahut dyaan se dekha hai maine he was crying n smiling
watch it after he kneels down

nahin beta prakruti ka niyam nahin badalsakta😆😆😆kal saturday phir Sunday uske baad Monday😆
i hate niyams😆

vandy

-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

CONGRATS GUYS!!!🥳

Finally we did it !!!!! we completed this FC !!!

luv Alina

Edited by Alina Zaidi - 14 years ago
Iriss thumbnail
Originally posted by: riks1

nahi...he was saying something.....okay its loading pahuch rahi hun wahan😆

watch it after he kneels downokay😃

i hate niyams😆haan Vandu kuch niyamon se mujhe bhi nafrat hai😆

vandy

Iriss thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alina Zaidi

OMG Really this happen???? I still have more than a hour to watch it !!!! Can't wait to see it !!!!!Alina jaroor dekhana and i m sure u will cry along with Prem😳

...Hayeee it sounds like it was one of the best performance by HC !!!!!!yesh its THE BEST performance of Harshad👏

who is Prakruti??? Sorry I don't know Hindi !!😳😳😳........uff yeh sorry😡wapas le Alina😡😡okay Prakruti means nature ,rules of nature like 7 days of weeks,3 seasons n all Anyway Now I too want Monday to come soon !!!!haan yehs 48 hours jaldi beetey😛

CONGRATS GUYS!!!🥳

Finally we did it !!!!! we completed this FC !!!Alina Vandu MUBARAKAN guys
🥳🥳

luv Alina

VandyP thumbnail

Kya bol rahi hai😭

pata nahi yaar...we slowed down too..it didn't move in 3 days and still...lets see wen we get it😕

well let see hopefully by tom we get a new home😊
yes....🥱

Vandu you tube pe it directly starts with Heer-Geet convo n then Harman asking Prem abt the nite n they have edited a major dialogue i guess cause Prem also says jaise maine bataya aapko mein hosh mein nahin tha,kafi pee le thi maine jab savere hosh aaya toh dekha mein Luchi ke sath hun and Harman says u thought wht u saw is the truth???
yes...i was talking abt that only...they were talking abt voice message...achanak se prem says i was not in my senses...wat did harman ask???😕😕😕

vandy

VandyP thumbnail

*Gives Belan back to Priya di* No di I wont beat you...baad mein phir mujhy hi hurt hoga !!!!!!😆

luyu😊
OMG really he was there on SBB too !!! OMG ek din mein itni saari khushiyaan *putting a black tikka*
isiliye installments mein de rahi hoon....lest u fall sick😉😉😉

Oki I will check there !!!!
and zshare has gone mad today!😡

Ya I know this weekend gonna be the longest one but busy one too in a sense !!!!
yes...busy one for me atleastmujhe abh se tiredness ho raha hai🥱
Eid Mubarak To You too Di !!!!🤗
"hc waali hug"🤗

vandy

-Alina- thumbnail

Alina jaroor dekhana and i m sure u will cry along with Prem😳 !😳😳😳Well that's for sure, I will cry...I always cry when I see Prem crying !!!

yesh its THE BEST performance of Harshad👏 I'm dying to watch it !!!!

.......uff yeh sorry😡wapas le Alina😡😡 acha baba wapis liya...ab theek hai !!!!okay Prakruti means nature ,rules of nature like 7 days of weeks,3 seasons n all Okay !!!! Ab samajh mein agaya !!!!😳😳😳 Anyway Now I too want Monday to come soon !!!!haan yehs 48 hours jaldi beetey....Yep i too want time to fly now !!!!

CONGRATS GUYS!!!🥳
Alina Vandu MUBARAKAN guys
🥳🥳 Aapko bhi buhat buhat Mubatak ho !!!
Okay now on this wonderful Note I take my leave !!!!
Hope to catch you all soon on New FC !!!!!!
Once again Eid Mubarak and Congratulations for so many things !!!!! *giving F&N to everyone* (I was actually eating F&N in real)...celebrating this moment with sweets😳😛 !!!
Take Care
luv Alina

VandyP thumbnail

OMG Really this happen???? I still have more than a hour to watch it !!!! Can't wait to see it !!!!!

😆alina..this is serious yaar...he was saying something😆
Hayeee it sounds like it was one of the best performance by HC !!!!!!
umm...u can say one of the best⭐️yaar wenever we say...oki this is the best so far.......he always outshines the last one!and we have to eat our words😆
 who is Prakruti??? Sorry I don't know Hindi !!😳😳😳........Anyway Now I too want Monday to come soon !!!!
prakriti is nature alina.....😊
monday will be here in no time dear😊hopefully😕

CONGRATS GUYS!!!🥳

Finally we did it !!!!! we completed this FC !!!
congrats to you too alina....we finished this one in i think 20 days????
great job everybody...all the regular posters👏
vandy

-Alina- thumbnail