Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 18 October 2009 at 8:14am | IP Logged
well thats true, but she has become like that!..u cant help it..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "grey to dark (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 18 October 2009 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aish_punk

well thats true, but she has become like that!..u cant help it..

Yes, we cant help it unless the CVs think the other wayLOL

Silver_Lining

IF-Dazzler

Silver_Lining

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Dadi sa is still my favourite character in BV. Big smile She has gray shades to her character but I don't think she is completely a  black character like Mahaveer Singh.

Whatever she did to Anandi is not justified from Aanadi's side.. but if we look at the situation from Daadi's side then I don't think she did anything wrong. I mean everyone thinks for himself.. why would she bother to look at the other angle.. when she warned everyone right on the first day that no one from her family will go to Mahaveer Singh to seek any kind of help.... Anandi was not wrong but Daadi is not wrong either.

Daadi did agree to help Anandi's family when they came to her.. when she didn't know that Mahaveer Singh was in the picture..  so I don't understand why Anandi's mother keeps on blaiming Daadi for their current situation. Khajan Singh behaved carelessly and that's why they lost their farm, home and everything.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

london741regalla

ambodidi

ambodidi

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 5:17am | IP Logged
I never liked Maasa's character, because I always felt it was such people who make India so backward. You find them everywhere, often in our own homes.

Now we're supposed to feel sorry for her because of all that she has suffered, but why? Because of her behaviour, Anandi and family were on the street. Anandi or her mother could easily have been sold into prostitution, the contractor offered to buy Anandi, all because of her. Then how is she any better than Mahavir Singh? He's an evil man, trying to rape his widowed sister-in-law, but her behaviour with Anandi, and earlier encouraging her son to rape his wife, makes her no better at all. If she was only thinking of herself and her family, then what is wrong with Mahavir Singh trying to fulfil his needs too? Would any of us agree with that?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RockChicGirl

gullicricket

gullicricket

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ambodidi

I never liked Maasa's character, because I always felt it was such people who make India so backward. You find them everywhere, often in our own homes.

Now we're supposed to feel sorry for her because of all that she has suffered, but why? Because of her behaviour, Anandi and family were on the street. Anandi or her mother could easily have been sold into prostitution, the contractor offered to buy Anandi, all because of her. Then how is she any better than Mahavir Singh? He's an evil man, trying to rape his widowed sister-in-law, but her behaviour with Anandi, and earlier encouraging her son to rape his wife, makes her no better at all. If she was only thinking of herself and her family, then what is wrong with Mahavir Singh trying to fulfil his needs too? Would any of us agree with that?

Why blame maasa for Khajan's plight? he kept his land girvi.. he went and made a bad deal the 2nd time too.. im confused.. why is everyone blaming maasa?... I may have missed a few episodes in between so Im not commenting but asking. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

london741diatoms82regalla

london741

Groupbie

london741

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Me too think that why everybody is after Masaa for Khajan's situation... He did wrong deals and took stupid decision.. Its wrong to blame Masaa for Khajan's situation..

regalla

Goldie

regalla

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 11:45am | IP Logged
even i agree with the same thing.

if i had been in maasa's place, even i would not have gone or allowed anybody from my family to seek help or plead for that piece of land from Mahaveer Singh...

plus, yes it was Khajaan Singh who was at fault and landed himself and his family into that well of misery.. earlier also, at the time of Sugna's gauna with Pratap, he had mortgaged his land. then, bhairon had come to his rescue. this time again for the simple reason of show off, he had mortgaged his land for Sugna's re-marriage. why ? who asked her to....there is a saying in hindi...ki aap apni chadar jitne hi paanv pasariye....that is manage within your means...dont go overboard. he again erred

then, there are scenes where he calls his land his ma....could he have mortgaged his biological mother also for money?????? then it sounds so superficial because you are doing the same to your land.

and yes, though maasa is wrong in saying that she will marry Jagdish off again, but her anger towards Anandi is not that unjustifiable... she had to obey the matriarch's orders....there ought to be some reason behind that...and since very earlier episodes, they had been showing this annoying trait of Anandi's personality that she keeps prodding into issues even when asked not to.

Jagdish was also at fault, but then, it is human nature to forgive our blood easily as compared to outsiders....... so maybe she is not that much at fault...it is human tendency...and she is just a human being not some devi or goddess.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

london741CherryPrincess

london741

Groupbie

london741

Posted: 19 October 2009 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by regalla

even i agree with the same thing.

if i had been in maasa's place, even i would not have gone or allowed anybody from my family to seek help or plead for that piece of land from Mahaveer Singh...

plus, yes it was Khajaan Singh who was at fault and landed himself and his family into that well of misery.. earlier also, at the time of Sugna's gauna with Pratap, he had mortgaged his land. then, bhairon had come to his rescue. this time again for the simple reason of show off, he had mortgaged his land for Sugna's re-marriage. why ? who asked her to....there is a saying in hindi...ki aap apni chadar jitne hi paanv pasariye....that is manage within your means...dont go overboard. he again erred

then, there are scenes where he calls his land his ma....could he have mortgaged his biological mother also for money?????? then it sounds so superficial because you are doing the same to your land.

and yes, though maasa is wrong in saying that she will marry Jagdish off again, but her anger towards Anandi is not that unjustifiable... she had to obey the matriarch's orders....there ought to be some reason behind that...and since very earlier episodes, they had been showing this annoying trait of Anandi's personality that she keeps prodding into issues even when asked not to.

Jagdish was also at fault, but then, it is human nature to forgive our blood easily as compared to outsiders....... so maybe she is not that much at fault...it is human tendency...and she is just a human being not some devi or goddess.

Well said...Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top