Balika Vadhu

grey to dark

shalgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
one change which i have felt ocnti nuously in BV is that they have transformed maasa character's from that with gray shades to a dark character.

earlier at times we used to like her........somewhat relate her to maybe our grandmothers who lived in villages.....but now she has been shown as completely heartless....i do not know the reason...creatives is it by design....or is it a mistake

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You are right, i used to love her character even when she wsdoing all the craps...but now she has crossed all the limits.. and i feel Mahavir's character is far more better than massa's.. she has no heart anymore..and simply let her DIL be the servant at her enemy's house that was the limit.....massa is sick...creatives making it by mistake or anything...they destroyed her character completely meaningless.
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes, i also agree..earlier whatever she used to do was due to her conservativeness that is prevalent in most of the old people

but now, they have started showing her as a rude, self centred, egoistic maternal figure..which is wrong.....
aish_punk thumbnail
well she's not heartless..she went through a lot..which has made her so arrogant..!..
ammoos thumbnail
Originally posted by: aish_punk

well she's not heartless..she went through a lot..which has made her so arrogant..!..

But the arrogance doesnt justify her behaviour towards poor Anandi😡
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree.. arrogance does not mean that she can contemplate getting her grandson Jagdish married again....
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 i think her experience (bad) should have taught her to provide all sorts of security to her family (Anandi) as she went hrough bad experience as noone was thereto protect her but now she is there...
ammoos thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyualka

i think her experience (bad) should have taught her to provide all sorts of security to her family (Anandi) as she went hrough bad experience as noone was thereto protect her but now she is there...

She didnt learn a thing😡.. she herself a widow treating other widows so badly....nevr gave her family a sense of protection or make them felt that she is there if they have any problems in their life... on the contrary she is their nightmare....they all are scared of what massa will say about that....how mean😡😡😡
aish_punk thumbnail
well thats true, but she has become like that!..u cant help it..
ammoos thumbnail
Originally posted by: aish_punk

well thats true, but she has become like that!..u cant help it..

Yes, we cant help it unless the CVs think the other way😆